Chingus

High School Love On

Jisoo is walking at their School while reading her book. She's trying to study in last minute, She forgot they will have exam today and she didnt even study, well she hates studying, "Grrrr what will i do, even if i read this book over and over again, i just cant understand it! I hope i can ask Rosie,but she have class today". Jisoo stop at the big tree at their school, beside the path way. She raise her hand , close her eyes and loudly said "Mr. Great Tree, I hope You'll Grant me wisdom and hope i will pass the test later!! Boombayahhh Boombayah!!" , she heard someone chuckled. She open her eyes and saw Suga at the other side of the tree, seated on the grass,resting. Its her first time seeing him laugh...woah kyupta!.but it went back to his serious i-dont-care face after few seconds, "what are you doing here??" Jisoo asked. "No, what are you doing??are you some kind of a witch ,doing some rituals?You are indeed wierd" Suga snorted. Woahh Is he having a conversation with me?, now this is interesting-Jisoo thought, She smiled and sat next to Suga. "you know we have an exam and i totally forget it so im doomed". Suga didn't reply. "So Suga,did you already study?oh by the way My name is Kim Jichu". Jisoo pronounce her name cutely.

Suga was taken aback, so she already know my name,oh wait is she a stalker?? he had a hard time dealing with fangirls and stalkers in the past. So he studied her if she's flirting. But then suddenly Jisoo screamed! "what???" Suga asked with confusion.,"OMG!!! Jinyoung is here" Jisoo pointing her finger to someone on the field., a group of boys doing some stretching, "He's my future boyfriend,Satang!!'. Wait. what Satang?? (it means Candy) Is she calling me Candy?WTF!."did you just call me Satang??". Suga's Voice is kinda scary, it seems like he's ready to kill someone. While Jisoo ,(i dont know where she's getting all the courage but she comfortably sitting there) "well, whenever i hear your name , i cant help but think of it as SUGAR and it relate to satang, That makes sense right?" She Innocently answered Suga. "IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL!" Suga is almost yelling now. He really dont know why he cant keep his cool to this wierd girl right here. He kinda loose his swag. " Dont yell, I'm just beside you so i can perfectly hear you, chincha!", Jisoo stands up,"I need to get going, i will try my hardest to memorize this" Jisoo said while lifting the book she's holdin. "Yeong-an ,yeong-an Satang-nim" then she walked out. Now its "Satang-nim'', Great! just great! Suga Sarcastically thought. This Jichu is not a stalker or a fangirl, she's just mere annoyance to the nth level.

 

Suga POV

I entered the classroom ,not giving any attention to the girls ,whose obviously tryin to get my attenstion. I lazily sat down to my chair, Crap! another Boring Day , I notice Jisoo is not on her chair yet and speaking of the devil, Jisoo entered the room with Her "future Boyfriend" Jinyoung and her blonde Hair friend, Her smiling face is very pretty and she's blooming at that moment, Oh wait did I just complimented this witch girl??Deym! i moved my head, erasing what i just thought."Satang-nim!" . Here we go! dont be bother and just ignore her! just ignore her! Jisoo seated on her chair and start talking non stop -I didn't even understand what she's talkin about. I just rest my head on the table while facing the chatterbox Jisoo, she's talking about how pitifull ants are,wtf, but i cant deny it, she's kinda cute."Hey!" Jisoo's waving her hand infront my face. "Am i talking to the air here??".    "Just stop bothering me okey, just stop.'' I answered rudely but those words didnt have any effect on her, which is odd, Normally whenever i talk like this , people will just shut their mouth ,get scared and never bother me. But this girl- "satang-nim, you really have a bad temper" Jisoo also rest her head on her table, facing me. "let's have an agreement, if you allow me to be your friend , i'm not gonna bother you anymore, Promise". Jisoo cutely smile at me, Deym! i kinda addicted to that smile now, aiissh! , she extended her hand to me. For some reason, i wanted to hold her hand, i accepted her hand .. very soft and small hand..."yay!!!! Satang-nim Chingu" Jisoo was sooo thrilled.

But The Not Bothering Part didn't stop , almost everyday she will told me some wierd stories , how she ate papers when she was small, how she locked her friend lisa (the blonde Girl) on their dorm, and how her dog dalgom spoke to her...I get used to get now. Though, im not giving her any response but miraculously im not getting annoyed any more. Some of her stories are funny that i cant help but laugh. and when it happens all my classmate will look at me like ''Did we just hear you laugh?"-kinda-face.