Wierd Jichu

High School Love On

Jisoo, Rosie, Jennie and Lisa are best friends, they're all in Senior High at a Very Prestigious School. They are quite famous. Both Jennie (the president of their Student council) and Rosie (the top student and a bookworm) are in Class-A ,While Jisoo, (the most bubbly and Charming among them) and Lisa, (known for her dancing skill and the most popular in any extracurricular activity) are in Class-B.  The story evolved  around these Four Girls, how their love stories begin and ends. 

It All started with Jisoo...

Jisoo has a very Random and cheerful personality, that makes everyone loves her.  She's a bit wierd, she talks to some non living things or she smiles like pabo the whole time and she's very savage too, it all depends on her mood. She has a long time crush on one of the Campus Heartthrob and her classmate Jinyoung (member of Got7 Soccer team) But everything change when a transfer Student Suga, member of the BTS Gang (another popular guys at school but they are the troublemakers and known for not following rules).  Suga is the coldest among all of them.  He won't give a damn to anyone, his stare is deadly but since he is handsome and hot, girls still flocks towards him and of course, girls ended up being heart broken, he is also savage and blunt. 

And so ,The teacher introduced SUGA to their class and asked him to sit down next to Jisoo, whose currently daydreaming of Jinyoung.. She didn't notice him at all, then when the Class ended, she startled by the fact that someone already seated next to her, which was always vacant. (She seated at the very end, beside the window)
"Omo Kamjjakya!.. Oh Hi there, i didn't notice you at all"- Jisoo uttered and give him her brightest smile. (Yeah she's super friendly btw) Suga just smirked and didn't even bother to give her a second look. But knowing Jisoo, when she's curious she won't stop :).  
"what's your name?".
 She's now facing Suga with her curious face. 
"what's your name? "
.... 
"what's your name?"
.... 
"what's your name?"

... 
 Jisoo asked like 10x

Suga was already irritated and bursted at Jisoo. 
"Geez!  Stop it, your so annoying, can you just leave me alone!"

Everyone in the class looked at them but after few minutes went back to what they're doin. Jisoo just laugh at him again.

"whew!  For a minute there, i thought you don't know how to speak, im so glad you can."
She looked at Suga again and give him her pabo grin. 
"boya!??"- Suga's just tryin his best to keep his cool. 

Yah this girl is creepy, Suga thought and he was really annoyed now, he decides to leave, he stands up but then suddenly Jisoo also stands up, 

"nice meeting you, i will definitely get your name tomorrow, seeyah Yeong-an, yeong-an!." Jisoo said

then she rushed outside waving at some blond hair girl.

"What the heck is she talking about"

Suga sigh and snapped!, her smile is flashing back on his brain , why??! . Oohh that creepy girl is giving him chills and It's the first time that this happened to him. 

Jisoo POV

"I'm waiting here like forever, Rosie and Jenny are also waiting for us you know!.what took you so long?! ". Lisa scolded me apparently, 

"Oppssss sorry, i'm just talking to our new classmate" 

"you mean Suga? ". Lisa asked 

"oh so that's his name?? "- I can't hide my smile, Suga guy is definitely cute when he's annoyed. Lol.. 
"hey dont mess with him, didn't you know his part of BTS gang, you're gonna be in serious trouble "- Lisa said while pulling my hand. "he seems nice.. ".  Well that's my impression of him, which contradict to everyone's opinion. Anyway, "i'm hungry Lalisa!  Let's go to Pasta and Jendueki!". Yep, i love giving cute names..at first, it really bothers them but now, they're used to it. 

We arrived at the School Canteen, went straight to where Jenny and Rosie seated.  We hugged both of them. "so guys, what's new" I asked. Jenny sigh, "my parents is really serious about this arranged marriage, i'm turning 18 this year and they want me to meet my soon-to-be-husband and his family, i don't want to! ". Her voice sounded so worried. We all comforted her. "you'll never know, maybe your soon-to-be-husband is hot, maybe you can give it a try" said Lisa, as always,She gives a positive outlook to any bad situation. Lisa always been like this, she's very positive and outgoing, this is why i like her so much. "Jen, it must be so hard on you, you're taking care of a lot of things at school and now this!"  Rosie said while closing the page of her latest book. Out of the four of us, Rosie is the boring one., she only knew how to study and read tons of books. A lot of guys are flirting with her but she didn't even notice it. Mind you, she's the prettiest among us. She even captured the attention of our sunbae, Chanyeol whose in College now. Anyway we will further discuss their love story later. 

I saw Suga and Other Bts members walking towards the canteen, they're talking and laughing out loud, except for Suga, he really have a resting face. I overheard them welcoming Suga or something like that.. 

Everyone is avoiding them. They seated at the table next to us. 

"Here's the other problen i have". Jenny spoke while glancing at them. "I need to pursuade Bts to join the year end program, Which is next to impossible".She's massaging her temple now. She knows they'll never listen, Not even to their teachers but no one would dare to kicked them out,  Namjoon, the Bts leader,  is the son of the biggest shareholder of their School. 

My eyes suddenly meets Suga, he just stared at me, no expression at all.  So i stared back and smile (Imagine the sweetest smile of Jisoo). Then,he shift his eyes.  Yay i won!  Then Rosie nudge me. "what are you doing??we saw that". Even Lisa and Jenny are giving me a warning look. I just laugh at them, "Don't worry guys, he will be my friend sooner or later". I confidently said. That's true though, whenever i want some thing i always get it coz i'm persistent lol. I always feed my curiosity.