Thunderstorm

High School Love On

I knock at Mingyu's Door. He open it and without a word, i hurriedly entered to his room. He look outside first and close the door. " I'M GONNA SLEEP HERE!' -I declare,I went straight to his bed and lie down. Shock registered at Mingyu's face. He crossed his arm across his chest "boyah Lisa, your scaring me". I throw one pillow at him "Yah"- he defensively catch it.. "idiot! I'm scared of thunder, I never thought it would be this loud, i cant sleep alone, so i'm going to sleep here".

" yah! lisa you cant!..How can you sleep at a guy's room??YOU CANT!!! "- Mingyu hold my wrist and tried to pull me up

"I CANNNNN" - i hold on to his bed, the struggle is real.,His bed is mess right now! .and since im moving my wrist to free it from his hand ,he accidentally twist it.

"Ouch" I cried. he stop and he hold my wrist ,he look so guilty now

"Im sorry I didnt mean to"- he said while trying to massage it .

"Yah, it hurts!!"

"Can you keep quite pls.." - he gently massage my wrist again

"it still hurt!"

"I'll do it really slowly, okey?"

We both hear someone Gasped! we both look at the door!!

"Mom?"- Mingyu said aloud , tryin to confirmed it.

"I did'nt hear anything, Pls Continue!! and .........be safe"- her voice fades as we hear her footstep moving away from the door.

We both Blushed! we dont know what to do ! We're so dead!! what on earth is she thinking about!! im so embarrassed to see her now..

"Dont worry i'll explain it to her tomorrow so she wont have any wierd idea" Mingyu said as if his reading my thoughts.

------ Awkward Silence --------

Mingyu broke it..

"when did it start"- He asked

"start of what?"

"I mean you said , you're scared of thunder right?"

"ahh, In Thailand, when i was a kid, my parents always leave me at my aunt's house whenever they attend to our business here in Korea for like a month,..and i'm always alone at that house,My Aunt always goes to clubs and parties, One night, she arrived very late. It was raining so hard that time...the current went out and im so scared, it's so dark ,all i can see was the lighting passed at my room's window and the sound of thunder after..I did'nt even know what happen next. Then i found out that i was taken to the hospital because i pass out and i had a fever for 2 days, i dunno other details, That's when my parents decided to bring me here as well. This is why my friends are so worried about me earlier"- I turned my head at Mingyu,making sure that his not sleeping or anything, but to my surprise, he's attentively listening to my story. "Alright , now let's sleep! I sleep here"- I'm pointing at the bed " And You sleep there" pointing at the floor. ,"besides it's partly your fault why i'm at your house right now"- I said it with conviction " I dont have any choice then"- Mingyu uttered.