UNTITLED 2015

High School Love On

Untitled 2015...

Rose just recently transferred to her new High school on her second year. After her mom abandoned them with another guy, Her Father decided to move to another place with her ,maybe to move on  and to ease from unspoken pain.. She thought it might be a good start for them but It get worst, she rarely saw her dad after they moved, He always at work and that made her felt lonlier than ever. 

She's currently waiting for her papers on the Principal's office, to be officially enrolled.  Mr. Yang (the principal) arrived together with another girl, she was around the same age as her.  "Ms.  Park, i want to introduce you to Ms. Jennie Kim, she's the second year representative and will help you around here, hope you two will get along well, here's the papers and welcome fo YG highschool,". Giving her a brief handshake.
 
Rose and Jennie went outside. After few seconds of silence Jennie studied her face.. 
"Rose right? Well Rose, I don't like girls with attitude, but i think you're not one of those kind, and i think we can be very good friends, so if you need anything just tell me, okey?" - Jennie spoke directly with full of sincerity and sweg! 

Rose can feel charisma and leadership in Jennie, no wonder she's our representative, And before Rose can answer her, Their attention shifted by the commotion outside, some girls screaming, as Four good looking boys entered in the hallway and with their fan girls following them.. 

Woah F4 at this generation???? Rose can't believe it, this drama-like-scenario is happening right before her eyes.  Jennie just rolled her eyes, as if it's a normal thing in this School, "urghhh just don't mind them, they are like the popular guys in school, 3rd year students and these girls think they're casted in High school typical drama hoping to be the main lead character...ridiculous right?? Anyway, Rose i'll go ahead need to finish some stuff, see yah later".  Just like that Jennie went off. 

Rose stand on the side and allowing the "Popular guys" to pass with thier fan girls tailing behind.  And right at that moment, her eyes was captured by the guy in the middle, He's the tallest and handsomest of all, for some reason his eyes was locked to hers for few seconds and it feels like a really long time (slow motion effect) .  As soon as Rose realize it, she subtly switch her gaze somewhere else. Rose felt something unexplainable.