Suga is Human

High School Love On

Currently at Blackpink's Dorm

The four Girls at the living room watching movies.. It's Sunday so they have free time, "Jichu, i need you to accompany me, according to Lisa , you are friend of Suga now.." Jennie just want to confirmed it with Jisoo. "well yeah, we're not close yet but he agreed to be my friend..where are we going then??-Jisoo asked.

"woahh I really need to bow to you Jichuu , how did you do it?? I mean Suga was rumored to be so mean on his previous school"-  Rosie,which again holding a new book.

"his not that bad, he just dont want to be bothered , but i think his changing now"- Jisoo chuckled remembering how Suga laugh at her stories sometimes.

"I think she's in love, Her attention is now devided between me and Suga at the classroom, and Jinyoung is kinda threatened though lol,..He always thought your soooo into him and suddenly your attention switch to suga"- Lisa teasing Jisoo

All the girls laugh!

"well its Jinyoung's fault, why he's doing Mildang (Hard to get) with Jisoo"- Jennie said with Matter-of-factly tone

"Yah! i'm not inlove with Suga , i still choose my Jinyougie!!"- Jisoo defensively answered.

"Your not in love YET"  said the other three in Unison,they all laugh.

"Seriously though, Jisoo we will going to BTS's hideout (they call it hideout, But its a club room that BTS is using) I need to speak with Namjoon about the Yearend..i know its impossible but atleast i've tried right. "- Jennie explained

"No prob Press Jendeuki"- Jisoo answered with salute.

D-Day

Jennie and Jisoo went to the Bts Room. It's separate from the main Campus and it's a long walk from their room.

"Oh look who we have here"-  J-hope opened the door and let them in. The atmosphere is kinda scary, The smell is a combination of Cigarettes and perfumes.

The 2 guys (Jimin and Jin) are playing billiards. Taeyung and Jungkook are playing video games and Suga just napping on the couch, with his beats headset on his ear. They are all curious as to why they visited. "Uhmm"- Jennie Cleared her voice. "I want to speak with Namjoon". J-hope smirked and the others laugh. "well he's on that room, uhmm you can go there if you want to. but just to remind you,he's not in a good mood."- J-hope said and wink at her. Jennie look at Jisoo and nod ,. So Jennie proceed to the other room,while Jisoo spotted Suga on the couch, "Satang-nim" she felt secure, knowing that someone she knows is there. She walk straight to where Suga's at and took the headset off Suga's ear. Everyone in the Room was shock of what she did.

"Oh my,she's dead!!!!!!!!!!!"-Jimin utter

"#$$^&*(((* Min Yoogi will surely kill her!!!!!!!!!!" Taeyung's face still in shook

"Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- J-hope tried to stop her

while Jin and Jungkook still cant believe on what she's doing and they just hold their breath!

Jisoo successfully remove the headset from Suga and Suga's a bit surprise ,he open his eyes he saw Jisoo smiling while putting the headset into her ears. "what are you doing here?" Suga asked calmly, and that Shock the other BTS guys more!! SUGA is not angry, i repeat Suga is not angry! and they Cant believe it!!

"Jennie needs to speak with Namjoon-shi, OOhhh i like this song".Jisoo is now sitting close next to him. Suga lower down the volume of his phone "It might damage your ears if its too loud" he uttered

BTS can't process what they're witnessing right now. The SUGA who's cold and does't even want any girls near him , Suga that doesn't care is actually caring for this pretty girl right here. They expect him to yell at her for ruining his sleep.. That's the SUGA they know.

"I cant believe,.. this is happening!!!!...this is the end of the world!!"- Jin

"Suga is now human!! HUMAN!!!"- Taeyung said while walking back and forth without taking his eyes off them

"This is a miracle"- Jimin added

Jungkook on the other hand went to them and ask Jisoo" Hi ms,how did you handle this Hyung , im amazed!! Im your fan" he said while extending his hand for a handshake. Jisoo laugh , she remove the headset to clearly hear this cute guy infront and she accepted the handshake.,while Suga's face still the same, his Poker face but his not angry at all, actualty,he's happy since he was imagining her face earlier and when he open it ,it's Jichu , the real person, Though he's a bit irritated with the over reaction of his friends..Everyone is now gathered and start asking question, if their dating or what."YAHhhhh stop bothering us, will you just go away!!"- Suga tried to control the crowd. well it works, Everybody went back to what they're doing earlier but they steal glances at the two people on the couch. what a sight!

"Dont ever come here again, okey?look at my moron friends..''- Suga whisper to Jisoo, she just frown.."they're Cute actually". "Yah!!they're not cute!"- Suga yell. "Shhhhh" Jisoo put her hands to  Suga's lips to shut it from yelling but she felt something else,,sparks?!OMO! She look straight into Suga 's eyes and Suga did the same. "uhhmmm guys are you having a stare contest right now??" -Jennie ask with sarcastic voice and the other guys laugh out loud...Ohhh  Jennie is pissed! Jisoo stands right away and bid goodbye to Suga.. "yeong-an yeong-an Guys" and both of them went out. "wait, what did she say?Yeong-an??" Taeyung Asked " Ahhh that's Anyeong!!! woah that's pretty lit and WIERD" and everyone's eyes shifted to Suga, like waiting for his response. "yeah I know she's wierd, that's why getting angry at her wont work guys". He put his headset back and close his eyes again.

Jennie POV

I am so angry right now!!! How could that bastard (Namjoon) say that!!! Grrrrrr (Flashback on what happen)

Jennie went inside the room and saw Namjoon Right away, He's talking to someone on the phone and when he notice my presence, He ended the call right away. "so Press , It's my pleasure having you as guest here, what's up" while Looking at me from head to toe. "Stop that!." Namjoon just smirked. "Okey Im here to have a proposal, as the President of the School Counsil, i need BTS to attend the Year end event, you can ask for things in return , if you want to."- Good, I said it in one go! "Oohhh i like that idea." He said and then stop ,he think about it for few minutes while intensely Looking at me. It made me uncomfortable. he suddenly come closer " well if you're desperate enough, we'll do it but YOU need to be my Girlfriend and I need you to meet my parents and you'll act as someone who really love me. simple as that Press, what do you think??" He's now inches away from me. "NO WAY!!" I pushed him and i marched out the room.

(end of Flash back :)

"waiittt so Namjoon ask you to be his Girlfriend??" Jisoo still processing what happen when i share it with the girls.  "no ! I dont think he's asking me out, He just want to play with me and i really hate it". I'm still mad , Lisa tried to calm me down. "maybe he's really asking you out".Rosie commented. "That's impossible,No way how will he like me when we dont even talk to each other, we're complete stranger!!." then suddenly my phone rings,It's my dad.

"Hi dad'

"Honey, i just want to let you know we already agreed to meet our future son in law this monday so make your self presentable okey?I'll send you the address of the venue"

"But dad I-"

"Honey, we've talk about this million times and i promise you, They are good people..pls believe me on this, okey i need to go, I love you bye,,"

OMG,my head is spinning right now!!!