Park Chanyeol's Girl

High School Love On

Rose currently in her usual spot in the Library, she still adjusting to her new environment and since Jennie is busy, she decided to explore the Library and found a perfect spot for her, it's in the corner and it's a bit secluded and far from the main area. She just sat down on the floor and immersed with the new book she's reading. Then after few minutes she felt that someone's staring at her.  She look at her side and found a guy, silently laughing, he looked so amused.  Rose was startled and was about to say something when he signal him not to speak,. She later found out that He's hiding from the girls who constantly following him and ended up there. 

When the area was clear, He looked at her again. She, then realized he was the F4 guy member, the one in the middle. "woah your amazing, I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes now and you never noticed me, well this is the first time that i was totally ignored" -  He chuckled. 

"well maybe this book is much interesting than your presence?? " As Rose lifted the book in his face, " Now if you don't mind, I'm still reading this book now"

"Woahh savage uh..  hmmm your new here right?? "-Chanyeol said while studying her face, She look unfamiliar, well he saw her earlier today at the hallway  but thats it. Rose switched her gaze back to him. "yes i am, now if you please" she heard another chuckled. "your interesting  By the way I'm Park Chanyeol and guess what,  you'll see me more, i promise you that,  oh and what's your name? I'm not gonna leave here if you won't say your name".  Rose rolled her eyes "Its Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung". It's easier to end the conversation by giving what he wants. " Chaeyoungie, you have something in your lips"- as his eyes shifted on her lips. "what???" Rose touch the side of her lips, is her lipstick smudged or something..she heard him laugh again "hey i'm just joking, i cant help it, your lips is so damn beautiful and se xy.." before Rose can react, he already exited towards the other end of the room. Rose touched her cheecks, yah its burning! 

.... Your lips is damn beautiful and SE XY!!... 

.... Your lips is damn beautiful and SE XY!!... 

.... Your lips is damn beautiful and SE XY!!..

Urgggg!!!  It keeps on repeating on her head.. How dare him say those words with that manly low tone voice! She wonder if he can sing,.. He definitely have a good singing voice,  She also loves singing.. That's one of her hobby to release all the stress in her life.. 

After school :

Rose was invited by Jennie to meet her other two close friends. Unfortunately they're on a different class.  Two girls approached them and automatically hug Jennie, "Rose i want you to meet Jisoo and Lisa, they're my best friends and roommates"."Hi nice to meet you" Jisoo said with her pretty smile,

 "welcome to our school, ohh would you like to live with us?? , we're lacking one and we cant keep it vacant, head master will surely give it away to someone we didn't know." Lisa begged.

"yah Lalisa your a genius!! Pls Rose we need you" - Jennie joined

"you'll be perfect! I promise you won't regret it, will surely have great time! "- Jisoo encouraged her more. 

" uhmm i'll talk to my dad about this, give me like 1 day, i'll give you an answer guys". - Rose smiled at them.

"Yaaaaaaasssss" -they said in Unison. 

 
After few months :
Rose eventually got an approval from his dad to live in the dorm and Rose life totally change for good, yes atlast it's for Good!. 

For the first time in Rose's life she felt like she was blessed, being with these girls are totally a friend goals. They are all genuine and caring. She would say, she was treated like a real family member than any of her relatives or even with her own mom. 

Plus + the famous Park Chanyeol is giving her heart attack!  He is true to his words, he looked for her almost every day . He would either wait for her after school or meet her at the Library, she became popular after that, she was constantly called,  "Chanyeol's girl". Though she hates the title at first, she was like openly attracting wrath from fangirls but one instance, Chanyeol defended her in front of everyone when a crazy fangirl attack her. Everyone find it so cool and admirable! After that, everyone one at school accepted the fact that she belongs to Park Chanyeol. 

They're relationship is unlabeled, he never really confessed, he never talked about feelings or relationships. What Rose know is that he is making efforts, he's doing what a normal perfect boyfriend would do, he would just stay with her at the library eventhough he was about to die from boredom , he would wait for Rose up until her last subject , He would never missed to call her every night, just to say goodnight. WHO WOULD NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?? 

That really confuse Rose, even  Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo advice her to confront him.  To ask what's the real score, But knowing Rose's personality, she will never confront him. Yes she is a bit passive.  She's having hard time expressing her feelings and that mistook her as a cold hearted girl. She doesn't want to assume, As per Rose, if Chanyeol won't say that "He loves her" from his own mouth then their relationship will remain the same- unlabeled

But deep down at Rose heart, even though she's ignoring the feeling, she's still hoping that Chanyeol will atlast say those words..