No drama, Just fun

High School Love On

Moment of truth!  Jisoo took a deep breath, "fighting jichu! You can do it!" she murmured as she approached Jinyoung, she kinda remind this scene, 3 years ago, when she decided to confessed to him on their first year, and now here she was again,

"hi Jinyoung-ah, Can we talk somewhere??" Jisoo said. "are you gonna give your answer now Jisoo??" -then Jisoo nodded. I  Jinyoung smiled. "Let's go then"  - Jinyoung lead the way, full of confidence , he have good feeling about Jisoo's decision. 

They ended at the roof top, "Jinyoung-ah, i think, it's the best for us to stay as friends,.." - Jisoo started. The smile on Jinyoung's face slowly fade. "wae?? Are you getting back at me Jisoo-ya?? I mean you confessed to me before and I'm in a relationship that time so i can't answer you back but i realize i like you now..are you mad at me or something?? ".

 "Ani.. I did like you, i really admired you Jinyoung-ah, but it's too late now.. i guess, but we can still be friends.. " - Jisoo explained.

"uh?? Why, is there someone else?" - Jinyoung was a bit confused, he always knew Jisoo like him, aside from her confessing on him, Jisoo always been there for him.

"Yes..." - She answered. Disappointed and regret flooded on Jinyoung's face. Then he remembered,...it all started when Suga....

"was it Suga-ssi??" - Jinyoung tried to confirmed

"Yes" - Jisoo was actually amused why everyone can guess it right, (they always asked if its because of Suga, ) . .

"We can still work this out Jisooyah, i will treat you much better, pls give US a chance. - " -  Jinyoung pleaded.

But before Jisoo can answer, an arm suddenly coiled on Jisoo's shoulder ( technically hugging her), Jisoo abruptly turn her head to the person beside her,  she was about to unleash her Karate moves but then, she recognize this familiar scent, she was stunned. Suga appeared from nowhere. 

"waddup Jisoo! did you already tell him that i'm your boyfriend now??sorry bro, back off pls " Suga smirked as he pulled her closer while looking at Jinyoung.. Jisoo lost her ability to move, she frozed while staring at Suga. She heard Jinyoung sigh and without any word he walked out.. Leaving the two  at the roof top. Suga slowly remove his arm and cooly move a little away from Jisoo but not that far. 

(rewind) 
Suga's nap time was interrupted by someone talking on the other side of the place, he was about to continue to sleep when he heard a familiar voice, He automatically open his eyes when he realized it was Jisoo's  but he can't recognized the other person's voice. He suddenly sit up. 

"uh?? Why, is there someone else?"
Hmmm interesting.. 
"yes"
Suga's eyes lit up
"was it Suga-ssi?? "
Suga suddenly felt nervous!! Crap! Pls say yes!!!! 
" Yes.. "
Suga now smiling like idiot, this is the first time he's smiling this long.., Now he felt relieve and proud
"we can still work this out Jisooyah, i treat you much better..pls give Us a chance " 
Aish this guy want to die! better do something

Suga stands up and stretched a bit and cooly walk towards them. 
(cut) 

"so you're my Boyfriend?? "-Jisoo standing with her arm crossed, she curiously asked. Suga just nod. " so im your girlfriend?? "-She asked again pointing her finger to herself. 
. Typical Jisoo..
" paboyah, of course! "-He shyly look at a different place other than her. She frowned " yah!! this should be Romantic!!! Jennie and Rosie had their confession in a very dramatic way!!!!hmmm but on the second thought, that's fine.. Just piggyback me while going down, let's go go go! "-Jisoo grinned. "Booyah?? are you crazy?? " - Suga lose his swag once again... Then Jisoo pulled  his arm towards the door before he can even react. 

:) 

"haistt!! You're heavy Jisoo-yah, stop eating unhealthy fo-  ouch!! "

" Jugule??yah why are we moving so slow! you're like an old man!"

" stop moving!!!just stay still,   We might fall,! "

" know what,  i'll just sing you song , You better listen, okey ehem*, Haraboji shark tot-tu-do-do tot-tu-do-do! "

"Jisoo-yah your hurting my ears, stob-it urgggghhhh!!! "

Suga's frustrated voice and Jisoo's singing voice resounding and lingers in the whole stairway. 

-------------------------
" Yas!! We arrived atlast, woah Satang, you're really slow
"- As Jisoo stretched her legs, On the other hand, Suga, Gasped some air, while sitting at the last stair, Dating Jisoo is definitely a challenge, he might need to start working out to increase his stamina, but before he can recover from his uneven breathing, Jisoo suddenly approached him,  she half bend her knees to reach his eye level, he was startled a bit, he lost all his energy again when her face moving closer and closer to him, he automatically stare at her lips, it's very beautiful , oh God! His heart started pounding so fast, she smiled and her eyes only focused on him, only him! and the next move, cause Suga a massive heart attack! She lightly kiss him on his lips, yep on the lips!!  Without anyword,  she stands up properly , and playfully hopping towards the hall way, "let's go eat satang!! , im hungry!!". She left him stun just like that! 

Suga blushed real hard.. He touched his lips, still can't believe what just happened!! He suddenly felt hot!! He used his hands to fanned his face!  Whew!!! Only Kim Jisoo can do this to me! He thought, then he again smile, haisst that girl! . 

He followed her to the Canteen and she's already ordering food at the counter, Suga tapped her and point his finger to the empty table, Jisoo just nodded. He sat down and waited for her when Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung showed up. "Hey Suga hyung!! - Taehyung shouted, they all decided to join him. Jungkook sit down next to him as the the other two sitted across.  "hey, stand up Jungkook!! Sit somewhere else"-Suga hissed at him  "wae?? "-Jungkook asked with a puzzled face. " just stand up and move "- Then,  He did stand up but still can't understand why his hyung acting so strange, that's when Jisoo arrived, Suga Pushed Jungkook so Jisoo can sit beside him. The three guys literally have an "O" formed on their mouth. "kids, This is my Girlfriend,yow! bow to your sister! "-as Suga introduced her again,( this time with a " title")  "WOW!!!"-they all exclaimed. the three still can't believe it,  " but hyung, we're same age, i can't bow to her"-Taehyung scratched his nape, the other two burst laughing at Taehyung who literally took it so seriously.. Jisoo just shrugged it and smile " Yeong-an everyone!! I'm really hungry, i'll eat first okey,thank you for the food"-Then she start digging her food and trying to let suga eat as well,  Suga just watched her with a smile on his lips. Contented

Meanwhile :
The three whispering to each other
:

"I think Jisoo-ssi is a witch, well a pretty witch, Suga-hyung is under her spell"-Taehyung commented, amused,  as he whispered it to the other two whose equally amused faces just like him.  They just can't believe Suga has this soft  side. 

"look at Suga!! Woahh i need to take a picture of him,!!He's so soft!!daebak! "-Jimin said took out his phone and subtly took a pic

" Jisoo-ssi is really jjang!! How can she  turn this hyung to a fluffy one?? "-Jungkook added, still with his can't believe face. 
Then Hoseok running towards them.. 
" hey guys!! Oh what's wrong with your faces?? - he curiously ask. The three pointed their fingers to Suga's  direction. He slowly look and shocked expression registered into his face, Hoseok gasped "Is that a smile in his face?? Did he just smile sweetly? " - the three nodded. "heol daebak

"yah!  all of you stop murmuring and just leave us alone!! Go away!  Disappear! Chooo!  "- Suga furiously said while putting his arm over to Jisoo's shoulder, smooooooth.... :) 

-----------------------------

2 more Chaps remaining!!! I want to thanks everyone for reading, Oh btw, I just want to share this thought,  i always have this feeling that Suga has a soft spot for Jisoo ( like if you see cute stuff you automatically smile kinda feel) , if you notice during inkigayo, he always smile which so unlikely of him right? ...Hmm but maybe i'm just delusional, pardon me,  lels, (too much fanfic stories in my head),  I don't really follow bts that much, so any Armies here?? Is that how he is in other music shows?