Love and Commotion

High School Love On

(LOVE

Jennie lazily open her eyes, she knows Namjoon already awake coz she can feel the warm stare he's giving her, without thinking, she slowly move her arm closer to him and locked him with her embrace, she like the warm presence coming from Namjoon's body.  She heard him chuckled.  "aigoo my sleepy head wifue..." Namjoon said with his low y voice. " shut up Namjoon, i still want to sleep" Jennie close her eyes again and rested her head on his chest, (they were facing each other). "As much as i want to keep you here in my room, but dinner is ready and the whole family are waiting downstairs, if we don't get up, hmmm our wedding will definitely be sooner than we expected, which i don't mind though".  Jennie's eyes automatically open and body shoot up, "whut??? Yah lets go!!  Up up!".  Jennie even help Namjoon to stand up. Namjoon just laughed at her reaction. It was his first time staying with another girl on a bed.. Just cuddling,.. (normally it's something else :) but he felt complete for some reason, he's contented knowing that Jennie was just beside him, it was hell back in the days that she was avoiding me him and he won't let that happen again. 

"Jen.... "- Namjoon called her. 

" Huh?? Yes? " She almost reached the door knob when he called. She looked at him with a curious face, She never seen Namjoon so serious before. 
" Is there something wrong?? " Jennie worriedly turn her back to face him properly. 
" I'm just wondering, maybe we could try.. Working this out.. ". He studied her face for few seconds then continued "i mean, i dont really mind getting married, as long as it's you....".  Jennie just standing there, she can't seem to say anything, she was like overwhelmed by a very unfamiliar emotion.. "F**k!  hey jen! say something.." Namjoon tried to act cool, he took a deep breath, he was actually so nervous right now. Jennie still not saying anything, digesting everything, she just looking at him with a blank face. "yah!  You said you love me!!  You said that earlier, didn't you remember it?? Yah say something! " Namjoon lost it, he already raised his voice a bit, He was frustrated and very impatient, he really wants to know what's running on Jennie's head right now. "can you lower down your voice! Geez, Your parents might hear us Paboyah!". -  As Jennie hissed at him. After few minutes, She let out a deep sigh,  "Alright, let's give it a try .. Just make sure no other girlfriend's will kill me after this, just to let you know i dont like two timers and you know im selfish, what's mine is only mine" - Actually its easier for Jennie to make that decision, she kinda want this to happen but thinking about Mina (Namjoon's current Girlfriend, as of her knowledge) giving her second thoughts. "Of course!!  Same goes with me!  I'll definitely kill anyone who'll pursue you! I'm gonna punished them all!! " -  Jennie face-palm, sometimes she can't understand the Childish Namjoon, but she's not gonna lie, this side of him looks so stupidly cute.. "How about Mina? - Jennie fold her arms, the interrogation begins.. 
"i ended everything back then" -  Namjoon said pouting. 
"When? "-Jennie asked with her intimidating look! (Oish this girl is scary, Namjoon shivered) 
" When i received that call from her,it was at BTS hideout, hmmm come to think of it, you were there!! You even asked me to answer it, so it's really your fault, she thought i'll come back to her when i answered that call aishhh"-Namjoon remembered how hard it was to convince Mina that they were over, he won't ever want to deal with those kind of girls. He felt sick just by the thought of it. Jennie smiled at last. "So it's our day 1, tonight??" 
"Yes maam! "- Namjoon did a little salute and hugged her!
Childish Namjoon is making his way towards her heart. 

-------------------------------

(COMMOTION

Lisa and her team are getting ready at the stadium , Roaring Dragon basketball team is about to play for  finals against their forever rivals the Mighty Beast from JYP School and as a support, School's Cheering squad was requested to perform. They all gathered and did their "fighting chant", JYP  cheer dancers just ended their performance and Lisa's team will go next. 

They did their formation in the middle of the court, Lisa stands at the very end of the "v"  formation,, then the song starts, "hey ms. carter" (beyonce yonce) It start off with very y and seductive moves from all the girls and the beat change, together they dance perfectly, with their synchronize moves and acrobatic stunts, not to mention the flying members, everyone was awed and applauded  their performance.  

After the show, All the basketball players from both sides, doing some warm up and getting ready for the first round, Mingyu scanned the place, looking for someone, and a smile formed on his lips, he saw Lisa waving at him, He wave back and went back to his team. Lisa enthusiastically cheer for Mingyu, the hell with all the jealous eyes looking at her at that time, As you can see, Mingyu and Lisa became closer, It was all because of his Mom, Her random calls to Lisa asking to dropped by at their house became a normal and constant thing and ofcourse, Mingyu was always there and at the end, it's "them" who mostly spend time together. Lisa like Mingyu,,.. He's very responsible and loving son, very athletic and plus he's very good looking!. 

"huh! Look who do we have here... You're Kim Jennie's friend right?? ". Lisa's momentum ended, she looked at the person who just spoke.  It was Mina and her gang, they were apparently members of JYP Cheering squad.  Lisa just smirked,"Yes i am, Any problem with that?? "- As she raised her one brow.
" yes!  Coz your friend is a and a snake, she snatched Namjoon from me! You better-" 
"Yah!  Take that back!!!  Don't ever, ever talked sh*t about my friends! " Lisa cut Mina off, she's furious hearing those words, She's ready to slap the-full-of-foundation-face of Mina, "Oh yeah?? Wanna try me? Oh right, they say birds with the same feathers flocked together right?? So i bet you're a too-

"HEY YOU There!," Mina was cut off Again, all of them looked at the direction where the voice's coming from.. This is getting out of hand, they're slowly gathering a crowd and making a scene, curious eyes everywhere , Lisa looked immediately to the owner of the voice, (also curious on who courageously cut Mina off), She would definitely give that person a hug, but to her surprise, It was Mingyu's mom!!! 
"Where's your manner young lady, i wont let you talk bad towards my Daughter-In Law".  - As Mingyu's Mom said, Daughter in law??? Woahh not bad but Iisa still shook! everyone who heard it Gasped, then they started murmuring. "Omoni!!" Lisa said after she recovered, she went to Mingyu's Mom and hold her arm.  Lisa's afraid that at anytime, Mingyu's mom might grab Mina's hair, Omoni is even folding her long sleeves, getting ready for God's sake! "Let's go Omoni, let's not waste our time to them, It's not worth it!".  
"Omma! "-Mingyu called. He was on the bench when he noticed some commotion on the side and he thought he heard his mom's voice, so he got curious and shocked registered on his face, it was indeed his mom!

Gossip girls were also shocked, news will definitely spread anytime soon, the bystanders were amused that it was Mingyu's Mom!!  Lisa can hear all the talks and speculation on her side. She sigh, What a bad timing! Actually it was a good sight, Mingyu's mom protecting Lisa, calling her daughter in law, and here comes Mingyu, calling his Mom in the middle of this crowd was adding up to the drama, "Lis, what's goin on here? and Mom why are you here? ?".-Mingyu asked with his puzzling face. " Of course im here to watch your game and meet Lisa, but this unpleasant lady started yelling at her" Omoni said without removing her eyes to Mina. "Omoni, let's just leave.. " as Lisa, tried to get Mingyu's mom out. " TSK!! you all losers!!tell your friend to leave Namjoon or else - "

" Or ELSE WHAT??? " Another voice in, this time it was from another direction, For the 3rd time, Mina got cut off again. Lisa can't hide her smile, she tried to hold it but looking at Mina's irritated face from being constantly cut off, her face was like telling them to atleast let her finish her sentence but No avail, Lisa knew it was Jisoo's voice, uh-uh Mina your in serious trouble..don't mess with an angry Jichu, she's scary for sure! Jisoo standing at the other end with an intimidating and Raging look (ready to transform to a saiyan)  and what makes this scene very interesting is that at her back, there's Suga, which miraculously awake at this time. Lisa suspiciously Eyeing at the two, something is definitely going on!, recently, Jisoo and Suga are inseparable.

 

************

Waddup!!!  Few more chaps remaining, almost done! YAY!!!..  anyway sowee if i made Mina that bad, disclaimer : i dont hate her, it's just that i don't know other new gen Girl groups name aside  from twice and red velvet.,

Good day everyone :)