Bomb!

High School Love On

 When everything was settled, Mingyu went back to his team and play, while Lisa, Jisoo and Omoni seated down to watched the game.  Suga excuse himself, he said he'll take a nap, I really need to talk to Jisoo about him, Lisa thought,. She looked at Jisoo whose having a blast meeting Mingyu's mom.  "Omo!! you are very Brave young lady, i think i like you, and your a perfect friend of My Lisa". Omoni exclaimed!  "I saw what you did earlier Omoni, you're so brave as well, perfect Mother in law for Lisa" as Jisoo excitedly answered and chuckled. "hahhahahha great minds think a like" -  As they both showered each other praises and they laughed together like a long lost sisters. LISA rolled her eyes, am i the only one interested with the game?? She look at the court again, specifically look at Mingyu whose playing right now, She can't get off her eyes on him. Facinated with how he move and expertly play the game.  

In the Middle of the game, Mingyu was fouled so he'll have 2 free throws, He was out of breath as he took the ball and position himself in the middle to shoot, and for a brief moment, He looked at her direction, their eyes met...Lisa was stunned. He smiled at her and shoot!  Bullseye,  1 point!  Everyone around Lisa starts to , even Jisoo and Omoni squealed, Oh my, Jisoo found her older version today and it was not a good idea, not good at all. 

------------------------------------
(Lisa Pov

After few days:

I found Jisoo at our classroom alone, she looked so bothered and worried, she never been like this.. 
"Jichuya what's wrong??? Did you and Suga fight?? "- i worriedly asked. " Huh?? "She was startled. " What?? No, we didn't fight.. "She took a deep sigh.  "Then what's wrong??" - I'm dead curious now. "Jinyoung.. Urggh" -  she once again sigh, "he's asking me out..." - as she finished. There's definitely wrong! The Jichu i know should be dancing in Joy right now, at last her long time crush is asking her out, but no, she's more of confused than happy. I kinda have an idea as of why.  "shouldn't you be happy, i mean, you're literally waiting for this day". She didn't answer. "you realize you don't like him anymore as much as you do before right?" - I raised my brow, trying to squeeze what she's feeling right now. "I don't know...I'm just not happy when he asked me earlier, i thought i'll be ecstatic but no,...Lalisa otteoki???," - then she put her two hands on her hair, she kinda have this mannerism whenever she's confused. "Let's go find Jennie and Rose, They'll might help us.". Together we walk out the room. 

We found them at their usual spot on the library, these two are definitely blooming, both are in love and inspired, Jennie, no longer have the intimidating look, she always wore a smile now, looks like Namjoon making her girly and cute. And Rose, she's always been pretty but this time she's more open and energetic. Chanyeol sunbae never missed to visit our school to fetched Rose

We approached them and i explained the situation, since Jisoo is spacing out. "it's because of Suga right?." - Jennie asked without any filter. Jisoo got startled. "I don't know..." She flopped her head on the table. "Oh look its Suga!" - I shouted as i point my finger towards the door.  Jisoo automatically look with the lightning speed. We all laugh out loud , i was just kidding "Yah lalisa wanna die??". Jisoo angrily smack me. "See your reaction Jisooya, you are indeed falling in love with Suga.." Rose said with matter-of-factly . "Oh my God Jisoo, it's kinda challenging falling in love with any of Bts members, i mean look at me, Namjoon is overly possesive and he's such a choding! But sweet so it's like half-half" - Jennie commented. "Ottoeki?? Am i gonna let Jinyoung go?? Or am i gonna confess to Satangnim? Urghh" - Jisoo suddenly stands up and started running, "hey come back here! We are at the library for Godsake!"

I kinda feel left out, everyone in our group found love during this year, while me, it's still one sided... I don't know if Mingyu likes me, i think he is but he's just so nice to everyone.. Sure, I'm closer to his mom, that's my advantage but i want him to ask me out with his own mouth, I'm not as courageous as Jichu or Jennie,. Then my phone ring.. 

Mingyu calling... 

I smiled and picked it up

"Hi!!,"-I'm smiling like an idiot, and so Jennie, Rose and Jichu(yes she's already back from her marathon) shifted their eyes to my side as they suspiciously listened. 
"Hi lis, can you dropped by here at the Gym, i have something important to tell you..

Du-guen!  Du-guen!! .dugdug..dugdugdug... 

My heart suddenly jump!!! NO WAY, Is he going  to?? Omg... 

" okey, i'll be there, just give me 5mins". -then the phone call ended shortly. I still can't believe it. "Who was that and why are you so happy??" - Jennie asked. "It was Mingyu, he said he's gonna tell me something important,." - I fixed my things and ready to leave. "See you guys later!!" - I excitedly sprint outside. "Good luck!" - Jennie shouted. "fighting "-followed by Rosie. "don't forget to breathe okey" - Jichu reminded. I just laughed at them. 

I arrived at the empty Basketball court, in the middle, i saw Mingyu, shooting  the ball into the basket, then he looked at me and smile as i approached him. "hey, thanks fo coming, Lets sit down there" -  As he lead me to the bench. THIS IS IT!  i think i'm really gonna forget to breathe. Lisa calm down, calm down. I waited for him to talk, "Lis,...." - He cleared his throat. "I'll be studying in New York for College... My mom wanted to tell you this but i kinda feel i need to tell you this myself. .". 
I was shocked.. The news dropped like a bomb.."What??wae??"-I asked. "I initially don't want to, specially that you came,  but my Uncle needs me, he wants to train me to take over his company.." - he continued as he stared at me, like he's trying to convince me with his reason.  I just stayed silent, i can't find any words to say right now. He suddenly kneel in front of me and took my hand, "Lis you know you're very special to me, and i know i'm gonna sound like a real jerk and selfish here but can you wait for me?? Chibal? ."-He said with a pleading look. I just stared at him as my tears fall down.. I did think about it for like couple of minutes. "I want you to be free Mingyu-yah, don't asked for something that you might regret in the future, it will take 4years right?" -then he nodded "that's a long time, we'll never know what might happen within that time.."  you might also find someone better that me but i keep that thought to myself. I sigh, Our graduation is also close so that means I'm not gonna see him after few months from now.. Deym! Just by the thought of it hurts already ...but then i wiped my tears and forced to smile. "Hey we're not even a couple so you don't need to worry about us.. You don't have any responsibility of whatsoever, Just come back safe." - I try my hardest to stay positive. Then he suddenly hugged me so tight that made me burst in tears again, i can also feel his pain..but what can we do??

 "hope you'll wait Lis.. Chibal..and  when i come back,  I'll make you officially mine.. I promise! ".- he whispered softly to my ear. 

 We stayed like that for God knows how long.!