23.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

Tabi had called me out for a date. It was raining but I didn't care, it was going to be the first time we got together after last night. My heart was fluttering just thinking about seeing him. I rush to his place where we were to meet first. I see his room door slightly open and so I went quietly in hopes to scare but but instead... 

I see the red head I had seen a while ago, Bom, his ex-girlfriend. She was sitting on his bed in...one of his shirts. Something told me that there was something wrong, something bad was going to happen. She notices me and so smiles, the door opens and there stands Tabi. I slowly walked in the room. What is this? What's happening? Why is she with Tabi. I have a really bad feeling about this. I'm sort of afraid. Why am I so afraid? She looks gorgeous...she matches Tabi...alot. Oh what am I thinking?! Tabi got up and walked closer to me. "Tabi?" I said in a quiet voice. "Sorry Haeri." He said. Really bad feeling. "I've only been going after you this whole time because I had one goal in mind. You were the hottest new girl and so I wanted to get you to have make love to me. You did last night and so," "Please don't say it." I said finding tears welling up in my eyes. "It's over. You were a great game though." He smirked. The tears were falling, "What are you saying?" I asked.

"He means that you were just a game to him." Bom said walking over in just his button up shirt. "It was all just a game since the beginning. You didn't really think Seunghyun would ever really fall in love with you did you? You silly girl. Oh and this bed, the bed you made love on last night, sorry Tabi and I sort of just...you know on it a few minutes ago." She smiled. "Why are you..." I asked. "Because I am Seunghyun's fiance, always have and always will be. He did this for me." She said. What does she really mean? She was Tabi's fiance? I looked over at Tabi who was expressionless. "I told him I would marry him if he did one thing for me and I decided it was you. He had to get you head over heels about him and get you to make love to him. And I heard you did, my wish is completed and so now we'll be getting married." She said. So this, I was a game to Tabi all along, everything I did, everything we did meant nothing, nothing at all. My heart shattered, praying this was all just a dream, a joke. No one was laughing. "Tabi..." I said with a shaky voice. "Tabi? Ahahha that cute nickname you gave him? He told me about that too, it's cute." Bom said. "Is this true?" I had to hear it from Tabi's own mouth. "Yes. From the very beginning. You were fun, to play with." He smiled grabbing Bom and pulling her in to kiss. I watched as they kissed, it was a kiss that was genuine. It was true, everything was true. "You couldn't have done better babe." Bom said smiling up at him after their kiss. "I know, it was all for you." Tabi said. "Did nothing matter at all? Did you not love me?" I asked. "Nope. You were sort of boring. I mean you're pretty, I'll admit that but you were no fun at all, personality wise. I would never fall in love with someone like you." He said. I ran, ran so fast and so far that I didn't care where I was going.

 
 

 

Hearing the song playing in my head, the song he brought me to, the meaning has never felt so true than it does right now...

 

Don't hold back

 

Don't look down

It's all the same

Leave this town

Don't come back

Forget my name

 

Cos I feel like dying tonight

And it feels like nothing is right

 

I let my body fall onto the ground, I let the rain fall freely on me, washing me away, taking me away. Call me crazy, call me over the top, call me whatever, but if you don't know how it feels, to love someone with all your heart, to let him in completely and then to realize it all meant nothing, that all you did was gone in a matter of seconds, to see him with your heart in his hands and yet with another woman, think again before you say anything. This time, he wasn't going to come pick me up off the ground...he wasn't going to tell me it's going to be okay. I thought the rain would wash away my pain but every drop that hits me makes me feel like I've lost more than just the one I love...I've lost everything.

 

Close your eyes

There's nothing here

All alone

Touch my skin

Cold inside

Take me home

 

Cos I feel like dying tonight

And it feels like nothing is right