18.

From Your Style to Your Smile.

I was out with Jiyeon and we were just walking around. We were sight-seeing, taking pictures, and whatever. We then see a sort of flea market going on and so Jiyeon and I checked it out. We bought some things to eat and sat down. "How are you and Daehyun?" I asked her. "We're great!" She smiled. "How are you and Seunghyun sunbae?" She asked. "...We're good too." I said then added, "Are you and Daehyun finally dating?" I asked. "...Yes." She smiled. I knew it! So cute. I patted her on her head and then we got up to leave again. An hour or two had passed so we left back to the house. I was contemplating on whether or not I wanted to take a swim in the pool, in the end I decided not to because I was a little lazy. So I grabbed my ipod, my headphones and went to the teepee tent swing. I closed the curtains and laid in there with my headphones in. About 10 minutes passed when the curtains opened and Seunghyun crawled in and laid down. Still a little weird feeling came over me so I turned over not to face him. We laid there in silence for about 5 minutes when I wanted to know what he was doing so I turned around.

Nearly gave me a heart attack when I see him looking at me with those eyes of his. I wanted to hit him but I didn't. He reached out his left hand to me, I didn't know what he wanted, well I did, he wanted me to grab his hand but I was a little too shy, especially out in the daylight so I just sat up. As I was sitting up he grabbed me down and my face was buried in his chest, his hands holding tightly onto my back. The contact between his skin and my skin made my body twitch again. He pulled me in closer and buried his face in my neck/shoulder. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I brought my hand up to his head and his hair. I don't even know why I did but I did. I felt his hands move up my back and to my bra strap. I was about to push him off but all he did was pull me in even closer. I could feel his lips on my neck and my entire body was getting hotter. I slightly moved away from him and looked down at him. I kissed him and then got up and left.

People were showing up at the house because there was a party that was going to happen. I was sitting on the grass with Jiyeon just watching everyone when Tabi...oh a new nickname I made him because calling him Seunghyun was getting, old? And Top wasn't going to happen for me so Top sort of changed into Tabi. So now he's Tabi Oppa. Well anyways yeah, he came, sat behind me and put his arms around my waist. I was sort of shocked, this being the first time anything public was happening and I could see the surprised look on Jiyeon's face too. I was going to get up to leave because more and more people were looking at us but Tabi pulled me in closer to him and suddenly all my worries went away. I just didn't care what anyone thought anymore. 

We sat like that for a while until he kissed me on the cheeks and got up to go help the others. "Sooo you two are dating!" Jiyeon smiled. "...Well it's not official." I said. "Well then you should! Because it looks pretty obvious to me!" Jiyeon said. Hmm, maybe I should bring it up to him. Just ask him what I am to him. Yeah, thinking about it won't do any good. I got up to go find Seunghyun, "Tabi Oppa." I said unknowingly. "Who is Tabi?" He asked. "Ah...umm nothing, just forget I said that." I said embarrassed. "Tabi eh?" He said with a smirk. Hmm this is the first time he's smirked at me, I want a real smile from him. "So what did you come for?" He asked. "To talk to you." I said adding, "Are you busy?" "No, let's go." He said. We went and took a walk.

"What's your full name?" I asked him. "Choi Seunghyun." He answered. "Nickname?" "Top." "Why Top?" "Because I'm on top of everything." "Where were you born?" "Seoul." "When were you born?" "November 4th." "How old are you?" "18." "Bloodtype?" "B." "Who is your best friend?" "Se7en aka Dong Wook." "Sisters? Brothers?" "I have one older sister." "Who am I to you?" "..." Damn it, I thought it was going to work. T_T "Do I need to show you?" He came over and stood right in front of me, our faces a few inches apart....."Do I?" He said moving closer. "No. You need to tell me." I said, I want to hear him say it not just act upon it. He looked at me for a few seconds. "Who and what am I to you?" I asked again. He said nothing. "Fine, don't tell me. Good bye." I said turning around and walked away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me around into him. He kissed me, let me tell you, it was a very passionate kiss. After the kiss I couldn't help but smile, but it still wasn't the answer I wanted. "Not satisfied." I said walking away. "You are seriously making me go crazy." He said coming after me and blocking my way. I smiled at him waiting for an answer. "I'm waiting." I said. "...You're all I think about." He said. "Getting closer." I smiled. The girl in me was enjoying this. "...The girl I want to be with." He said looking away. He was so cute. "Almost there." I said. "...My girlfriend." And I've hit the jackpot. I smiled at him and then walked away. "Who am I to you?" I heard him saying following me. "Tabi Oppa." I smiled and there it was, his first smile, he has such a cute smile, a smile like a kid's. I love it. He must have realized it too because he stopped smiling and gave me his usual stare, that and well because I might have made it obvious with my facial expression.

 

 

Spring break was over and I got up and dressed for school. I sat down at my desk when someone said my name. "Haeri." I look up to see Junhyung and had a flashback of what happened the last time I saw him. "Yes?" answered. "About the other day..." He started. "Oh. No. Don't worry about it!" I said. I mean it's not like it matters to me anymore. "But really, I did..." He started again. "Really, you don't have to worry. Here comes Hara." I said as Hara walked in and walked to her seat, she gave me a nasty look before doing so but whatever. "Can we talk later." "Sure." I answered. Soon lunch was here and I was getting up to go until Junhyung pulled me aside. Hara gave me a nasty look before leaving the room. "Haeri, I don't want you to misunderstand." Junhyung said. "I told you Junhyung, you don't have to worry! I know that we're just friends." I said. He just looked at me, I'm guessing he was trying to figure me out because usually something like this would bother a person. "Haeri, that's not..." "Sorry, I really have to go or else he'll get mad." I said cutting him off. I went off to see Tabi.

I was looking for him but nowhere was he found. Hmm, I wonder where he is. "Haeri." I hear Jiyeon calling my name. "Hello. Jiyeon. Oh? Where's Daehyun?" I asked. "He went to go get his lunch. Where's Seunghyun sunbae?" She asked. "I don't know either." Hmmm....where is that tall stupid guy? Lunch ended and I went back to class. Seriously where was he? School ended and Hara came over to me. She pulled me aside in the hallway. "I know what you're trying to do with Junhyung. It'd be best if you just leave him alone. If not I can make your life a living hell." She snapped. Oh, I know you can make my life a living hell, you already have. "Are you even listening to me?" She said. 

"Oh." I said seeing Tabi walk down the hallway. "Oh, what?!" Hara asked. I just watched as Tabi was making his way closer. "I said, oh, what?!" She asked louder. "Oppa, I was looking for you!" I said moving away from her and towards Tabi. "Where were you during lunch?" "Sorry, I had to do take care a few things." He said. "I guess." I said. "By the way who is this?" He asked looking at Hara. "Hello sunbae, I'm Goo Hara." She smiled. Crazy girl. "A classmate." I said. "Well let's get going." He said. "Yeah." I smiled taking his hand.

We took off to YG because Tabi had to pick something up from there. As soon as we walked in. "Well this sight is sort of unusual." Yunho oppa said. "Why oppa?" I asked. "It's unusual but it looks nice." He smiled. I smiled as I walked away and followed Tabi into the back room. I spotted Jay oppa who smiled. "Top and Haeri." Daniel smiled. "Why is everyone acting like this? Does everyone know something I don't? Oppa did you do something? Are you a bad man? Why is everyone acting so weird?!" I said wanting to hear what he was going to say because it sure wasn't me.  "Ahaha, what if it's you?" He said. "You two look great together Haeri. I sort of saw it coming." Daniel said. Daniel oppa saw it coming? Really? I looked at Tabi. Strange. The world has become strange...I sort of like this strangeness though. "Here it is." Daniel said handing something over to Tabi. I looked and it was headphones. "Headphones?" I said unknowingly. "Not just any headphones, these are the best headphones in the world. " Tabi said. "And they're custom made for Top." Daniel said. I looked at the headphones...headphones? Seriously? What's the difference? "Let me see them." I said reaching out for them. "No." Tabi pulled them away. What?! "Ahhahaha, Top doesn't like letting anyone use his heaphones." Daniel explained. Oh well, I guess, whatever. I brushed it off. "Where are you two going now?" Daniel asked. "Out." Tabi said. "Well then have fun!" Daniel said.

We were walking down the road when I thought of something. "Oppa, why are you so tall?" I asked. "Because I grew up to be tall?" He said. "You're pretty tall. When I hug you I'm up to your shoulder only." I said hugging him. "See? I have to look up if I wanted to look at you." I told him. "Just wear heels all the time then." He said. "No." I simply answered. "Well isn't it good to have a taller boyfriend?" He asked. "Hmmm...yeah, but still..." I said. "Doesn't it feel good to have your entire body, your face be in my embrace?" He said pulling me into a hug. Yes, it does...I feel as though you're holding all of me in your arms, that and because I can hear your heart beat and be closer to it this way. I smiled up at him, "Babo." He said taking my hand and we went on our date. Kekeke date. xp

 

 

Days had passed and Tabi and I's relationship continued to blossom. Today Tabi and I entered the school together, it was the first time so I saw a lot of shocked, sad, happy, confused faces. He even walked me to class! The girl in me was screaming with happiness. He's such a handsome gentleman. Classes were starting soon so Tabi started to walk away but I pulled his hand, he looked at me and I just smiled at him. I am still just a high school girl so I wanted a kiss from my boyfriend. He looked like he didn't want to but one frown made him move in kiss me. Awww, so sweet! When such a man does something like this, something that could change his image, for his girl, it definitely makes you feel special.

I heard people discussing about Tabi and I and I just sat there smiling. I mean why wouldn't I smile? I like that big babo, he's my boyfriend. He makes me feel special and I'm glad he's by my side. I feel like the luckiest woman alive! "Are you and Seunghyun sunbae dating?!" A girl sitting behind me asked. I turn back and see both Junhyung and Hara in the back looking at me. "Yes we are." I smiled. "Wow! So lucky. You two look great together." She said. Ahhhh, that feels great to hear. I rather hear these sort of comments than those saying how unworthy I was of him. Lunch came and I was going to go see Tabi when I was stopped. "Are you and Seunghyun sunbae dating?" Junhyung asked. "Yep!" I said. "Since when?" He asked. "Umm...it was maybe a day or two after I left your cabin." I said. "Oh." He said turning away. I thought I saw hurt in his eyes and then I remembered what happened between us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about him from time to time wondering about what could have happened. He is my first crush and I do feel that something could have happened between us, but we have our own boyfriend/girlfriend so it doesn't bother me as much. I'm happy with Tabi.

I see him sitting by himself. "Where's Jiyong oppa and Chaerin unnie?" I asked looking for the two. "The two are busy." He told me. "Do you work today?" He asked me. "Today is Friday...I do...until close, so 10pm." I told him. I wonder did he want to do something? "Oppa, why?" I asked. "Nothing. I'll come get you after you're done working and we can go get something to eat or something." He said. "Okay." 

So the rest of the time in class and while working all I could think about was how Tabi said he'd come get me after work. I wonder what he wants to do at this time in the night. Not like we can do much except get a late night snack, take a walk, sit down and talk.....no, not that! I pushed away all the thoughts that contained...let's just say, the things that usually happens behind closed doors...on a bed...his body on mine...stop! Stop thinking about things like that...that's not what he wants to do right? I'm his girlfriend but I'm not ready for something like that. Now I'm all crazy because that's all I can think about. Maybe I should just tell him I got sick!

I see Tabi come inside YG, he goes to the back and talks with Yanggaeng or just to wait for me there. I'm going crazy. Calm down, just calm down and everything will be okay. Remember the last time, Tabi said he'd never do anything I wasn't ready for. Yes, Tabi isn't that kind of person. I finish my shift and then I go to the back room to get my things. "All done for tonight." I said to Yanggaeng. "Okay, goodnight Haeri." He smiled. I grab my backpack and then head out with Tabi. "So what are we doing?!" I asked. "You hungry?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's go get something to eat." We ate and then we were sort of just walking around. It started sprinkling as we were walking. "Want to come over? To my place?" He asked. I nodded. I don't know, I just wanted to be with him, I wanted to feel his presence by me, see him, touch him. We held my hand and we were trying to walk under building roofs when we sort of stop at a love motel...he took my hand and led me into the door of the motel. "Come on. I won my bet." He said. Did he seriously just bring me into a love motel?!

Was this his purpose from the start? Is this what he wanted to do? Was all I am to him just another body? You've got to be kidding me. "Haeri..." Oh hell no. This bastard. I slapped him hard and ran out the motel in the now pouring rain. Was this all I was to him? Someone he could use and then throw away?! I hate him. I hate him so much. I can't believe I actually thought I was his girlfriend because he genuinely liked me. Love is stupid. I kept running, not knowing where I was going, I was completely drenched in the rain, but it's fine because at least it hid my tears...

I was in the middle of nowhere. I stop and instantly fell on my knees. I won my bet. His words that were wandering around in my head, seen before my eyes, wanting to roll off my tongue, blocked from my lips, they were everywhere. I was nothing but a bet...I fell in love with someone who merely made me the object of a bet. I should have known, someoneone like me could never...not with someone like him. I closed my eyes. "Haeri, what's wrong? Are you okay?" A voice so familiar. I felt myself getting lifted off the ground but the energy in me had already gone.