Chapter 9: So special (part I)

For The Sake Of Your Heart

Dear beloved readers,

Here is a new chapter for you 

sorry for the delai 

hope you enjoy it 

 

 


 

More than one year ago: 18 April

 

Everyone in the house is focusing on what they are preparing; Mrs. Kwon is in the kitchen doing her best making the most delicious Korean dishes ever. Mr. Kwon is taking a day off from work in order to stay home with the family; he is decorating the living room putting his all effort to make it look beautiful and luxurious. Henry goes to the supermarket to buy his mother what she needs for the special day while thinking about unique ways to prank the ice princess; Krystal is in her room, doing final touches to the DIY she made for her sister. Yuri, the black pearl is driving her car to the mall with a frowning Jessica who is sitting on the passenger seat. She needs to take Jessica away from the house for a few hours so that it can be arranged for the special day, Jessica’s 19th birthday.

 

“Seriously Yul, You know I hate it when you take me out so suddenly, you didn’t even let me finish my favorite TV Show” Jessica broke the silence.

“I want to buy some y underwear and I need your opinion” answered Yuri, her eyes focused on the road.

“Eh? For who?” Asked Jessica with her left eyebrow raised to the sky.

“Eh? What do you mean for who? Do you want me to leave my uncovered?” finishing her sentence, Yuri received a light punch on her shoulder from no one but the now glaring princess.

“Stop your silly answers; I know that you wear underwear, but surely not y ones!!”

“Well, I’d better keep the answer for myself” stated Yuri smirking, not failing to notice with one eye the obvious sulk on Jessica’s face.

They remained silent for the rest of the road.

 

Finally arrived to the mall’s parking lot, Yuri stopped her car’s engine, took her seatbelt off and got out of her car making her way towards the passenger seat’s door in order to open it for Jessica only to find the latter already out. Yuri just shrugged her shoulder following her.

“Looks like someone is upset” She mumbled.

 

After three hours of looking for the mysterious underwear Yuri wants, Jessica stopped by a cafeteria then turned to face Yuri

“My legs are sore from so much walking, and my throat is dry, can we go in?” she said pointing at the cafeteria’s door

It supposed to be a question, but without waiting for an answer Jessica has already got in leaving a clueless Yuri behind.

“How can someone be this cute when they are upset” thought Yuri with a wide smile on her face, then followed the thirsty princess.

 

“Im gonna have Ice Tea, what about you, the usual?!?” asked Yuri while looking at Jessica

“I'd better keep the answer to myself? besides, I have eyes to see the menu, and a mouth to talk with the waitress, so...” Answered Jessica hiding her face behind the menu

Noticing the cold answer, Yuri took the menu out of Jessica’s reach then looked at her with a serious face, “what is wrong, you are being cold to me from the moment we got here?”

“Well, I am not cold, I am just tired of walking and looking for your very important and special y underwear” answered Jessica ironically,

“Mmmm!! Seems like your mind is stuck with the underwear!!” Said Yuri, she was about to add something, when the waitress interrupted;

“Hello ladies, did you decide?”

“Well, Im having an Ice Tea” said Yuri, then looked at Jessica waiting for her to order

“I would love to have a cheese cake with strawberry juice” finally said Jessica.

“My pleasure ladies” Replied the waitress while fixing her eyes on Yuri’s direction. She took the menus and left the table.

“Looks like her is fitting the y underwear I just bought!!” Said Yuri while fixing her gaze on the waitress barely covered . A naughty smirk is covering her whole face.

“Why don’t you just give it to her then?” Annoyingly suggested Jessica, the way Yuri was staring at the waitress’ made her feel uneasy somewhere inside her chest.

“Did you just read my mind? that’s exactly what I was thinking. God it really fits her ” Yuri confirmed, the smirk is never leaving her face.

“ you” mumbled Jessica to herself, but it was loud enough for Yuri to hear.

They just sat there in silence with Yuri following the waitress with her eyes all over the cafeteria, and Jessica scrolling her Facebook page and sneaking peeks at Yuri while cursing inside her mind from time to time;

'I hate you Kwon Yul'…

' you'…..

'I don’t even care'….

'tssssc, she doesn’t even have a nice , it looks like a penguin’s '….

' you Yul Kwon, you playgirl, f******ck you'…

 

“Jessica are you okay? You are scrolling through your phone while it’s already locked?” Interrupted Yuri trying to hold her laugh while pointing at Jessica’s phone.

“Eh!! Locked? Oh!!” Stuttered Jessica while feeling so dumb, she turned her gaze to her phone to find it really locked, she felt like digging a hole in the ground and burry herself in it.

 

“Here is your order, if you need more sugar for the tea just tell me” suggested the waitress looking seductively at Yuri. The latter was about to answer when…

“Thank you, If we need it I will let you know.” answered Jessica with an annoyed face.

“Of course” said the waitress then left to serve other costumers.

Yuri was looking at Jessica questioningly.

“Don’t look at me, just turn around and follow her like you did before” taking the first bite from her cheese cake, Jessica said.

“oh! Looks like someone sitting in front of me and eating cheese cake is jealous?”

“WHAT?” Jessica shouted spitting out the bite she has just eaten “Haha why would I be? I am not” she added doltishly.

“Okay!! If you say so.”

 


 

Yuri was the first to finish her drink; she folded her arms on the table while putting her whole attention on the still eating girl.

“what are you looking at?” Feeling uncomfortable because of Yuri’s staring, Jessica asked.

“An angel enjoying cheese cake”

“Your cheesy lines won’t work on me, maybe they will on the waitress”

“Can’t we put the waitress’s subject aside and focus on how to take that melting cheese out of your chin?” hearing Yuri’s words, Jessica started wiping away the cream, but she missed where it exactly was.

“Need a hand?” Suggested Yuri and without even waiting for an answer, she reached out with her right hand to Jessica’s chin, she wiped the remaining cheese with her thumb,  then brought it to .

“Mmmm!! Delicious” She said her thumb, leaving Jessica Frozen on her seat with a blushing face.

 

“So, shall we go?” Asked Yuri after receiving a text message from her brother signaling her that everything is ready for the party.

“Of course..” replied Jessica with a still rosy face.

Carrying their shopping bags, they headed straight to the parking-lot.

 

Fixing her seatbelt, Yuri turned her gaze to see if Jessica had fixed hers so she can start the engine, but to her surprise she found her looking blankly at nowhere with her unfolded seatbelt.

 

She extended her whole body to reach Jessica’s seatbelt who jolt up from her seat because of the unexpected gesture.

 

 It felt like hours to Jessica waiting for Yuri to finally fix the damn seatbelt, and the way Yuri’s mouth was brushing against her ear was making it even harder.

 

After fixing the seatbelt and before getting back to her seat, Yuri whispered “Your safety comes first.

Feeling her whole face hitting up, Jessica the radio so that Yuri can’t hear the loud beating of her heart.

 'I ing hate the way you make me feel Kwon Yuri'

 

Trying to keep her attention on the road, Yuri was jumping inside; she can even hear her heart fighting to go out of her rib cage to collide with Jessica’s.

'I ing love the way my heart beats when I am with you Jung Jessica'

 


 

Thanks for reading 

We are still waiting for the votes to go up 

Your support is what encourages us to give more for the story 

We really love you 

Stay tuned for part II its full of sweet moments ( if we reach 15 upvotes,we promise to post it tomorrow)

Peaaaace