Chapter 13: Losing Control

For The Sake Of Your Heart

Hey guys... hope you are doing fine?! 

Enjooooy 

 


 

Yuri’s POV:

 

“I am not letting anyone of you out of here; until you tell me what you are hiding from me……You need to tell me what’s happening”

For a moment I saw a hint of fear in their eyes, especially Jessica’s, it was like she’s really hiding something from me and afraid to let it out.

I kept looking at them for moments, waiting for one of them to release a proper answer for my question. But none of them dared to. They just stood frozen on their places changing glances between each other’s.

“Jessi, are you okay?” Tiffany was the one to break the silence; she moved from her spot towards Jessica then kneeled down to face her.

“I am okay, I don’t know why you guys came here in the first place” My heart crusher answered while trying to hide away her tears.

“We were worried about you; you just disappeared from the University’s infirmary after scaring the hell out of me when you fainted, what’s going on with you?” Insisted Tiffany; with me just standing on my place trying hard to control myself from doing something I would regret later on.

“Come on guys, there’s nothing going on, Jessica fainted and now look at her, she is all fine. Taeyeon brought her here to convince her to do some checkups and make sure that her health is okay” Henry answered instead of waiting for Jessica to.

“Seriously? And those tears in her eyes? Are they because she is afraid of those checkups you are convincing her to do or what?” I could no more suffocate the words I have inside, so I let out some of my anger in those questions.

“She is crying just because hospitals remind her of her parents’ loss” The petite girl jumped out to answer.

“I wasn’t ing asking you” I shouted on her face; just the idea of her knowing Jessica’s life details makes me burn with rage inside.

I was about throwing out more furiousness at her when Jessica stood up from the couch she was sitting on and finally said looking at me.

“Can you guys leave me alone with Yuri?”

Everyone was staring at her questionably; she seems like someone who is about to release an important secret. I was still standing frozen on my place with my eyes looking straight at hers, trying hard to read what’s hiding inside them. When every one of them was freeing the room for us, I stepped closer to her, waiting to hear the wanted answers from her, the only person who can afford them to me.

The room is finally ours…

“How are you feeling?”

“I am fine, really”

I took two steps forward and reached with my right hand to her face in order to wipe away her tears; it kills me seeing them falling down her rosy cheeks.

“Then why wasting those precious tears of yours when you are really fine?”

“As Taeyeon said, being in hospitals only brought back the pain of my parents’ loss” Damn, why bringing this midget girl again?

“Why you didn’t call me then, to drive you here? You once told me that hospitals’ phobia you have, disappears when I am with you…”

“I didn’t want to bother you, besides Taeyeon was nearby”

“You did never bother me Princess and never will. I was coming to meet you in the cafeteria anyway, so I was just feet away”

“It’s okay, I am fine now, never mind” she said then stepped backward away from my body. I just smiled bitterly hiding away my disappointment.

“Then tell me, when are you going to do the checkups?”

“I don’t know when, besides I don’t need them I am really fine for now”

“For now yes, but we need to make sure that your health is fine; It’s our first priority”

“I said I am fine Yuri, don’t insist” She said while trying to grab her handbag maybe in attempt to end our useless conversation here.

“I will insist, because I care… Jessica” I replied.

“Then don’t care... Yuri” She added without even facing me, she was about leaving the room when I grabbed her left hand to make her look at me in the eyes.

“I can’t” I shouted.

“Try” She shouted back.

“I did” I replied trying hard to force the tears back in my eyes.

“Try again” She said trying to free her hand from my hold, for no use.

“Why? All of a sudden wanting me to stop caring”

“I didn’t ask you to care in the first place” I moved her closer to me, until only inches were separating her body from mine.

“Look at me in the eyes and say it” I said then had to wait for moments before getting her answer.

“Stop.Caring.Yuri… It’s useless, I don’t ing need it” I could do nothing after hearing those words coming out firmly of , but releasing her hand from my hold and letting her choose where to go.

Without hesitation, she turned around leading her way to the door; she was about reaching the doorknob when I stopped her by saying;

“Btw, I don’t care because you need it, I care because I ing want to, I care because once before 7 years ago you came to my arms in the mid of the night escaping what used to prevent you from sleeping, I care because that night you said you want me to protect you from everything and everyone, I care because it’s my duty to, I care because no one can do it better than me.” My eyes were full of tears, it took me a lot of strength to trap them inside, and I bet she could even sense the trembling in my voice when I let out those words.

I was actually waiting for her to soften and change her mind about leaving the room; unfortunately, she crushed down my hope when she just took a deep breath before turning the doorknob and getting out giving the permission to my trapped tears to finally fall out.

 

 


 

Tiffany’s POV:

 

Henry: Did she agree?

Me: After my none stopping begging and Aegoo; Yup, She finally agreed to come.

Henry: Cool, Where are you guys now? It’s hot and exciting in here already, you better hurry up.

Me: I am ready, just waiting for your sister to get ready too; she’s up in her room.

Henry: Good, we are waiting for you then.

Me: Is your friend with you?

Henry: You mean Taeyeon?

Me: Yeah.

Henry: Yup, and she just asked about you too ;D

Me: Really?

Henry: well, get here quickly and ask her yourself.

Me: XD

I put my phone on my purse thinking about how Jessica has changed towards Yuri, thinking about the great expectations she has always hoped when she was talking about her future with Yuri. That day in the hospital I was looking between a total weak Jessica and a heart broken Yuri. I really don’t know what is happening between them, but I feel it is my duty to solve it all.

Taeyeon has invited all of us to the nightclub in order to have fun and put away the stress we had this last week. Yuri was the only one to refuse by giving pretexts surely to avoid being with Jessica or maybe witnessing the sudden closeness between Taeyeon and Jessica. But for the past couple days me and Henry tried our hard to convince her to come with us, and after many failing attempts she finally agreed to come. So, here I am in their mansion waiting for her to get ready and to make sure that she is really coming to the nightclub.

I guess I am the most excited one for this night; I actually can’t wait to see Taeyeon again. God how much cute she is, she looks so young even though she is years older than me.

I am sure Jessica has no interest in her so as Taeyeon, but still I need to figure out what made them this close.

“I am ready, shall we go?” Yuri broke my train of thoughts.

I did never know that only wearing a simple white blouse and black knee ripped jeans with soft and simple makeup can make someone look this damn attractive. If I am not Jessica’s bestfriend; I would surely crush on this perfect black pearl.

“Then let’s go”

 


 

After only 15 minutes we got there, and as Henry said earlier, its already steamy and exciting in here, but where are they?

I took my phone out of my purse and started texting Henry

Me: We are here, where are you guys?

Henry: Look up.

I did as he texted only to find him waving at our direction signaling us to go upstairs where they already are.

“They are up stairs, let’s go. And please can you take off that sad look of your face?” I said only to receive a small smile from Yuri. It makes me feel bad for her; hope this night would cheer her mood up a little bit.

 

“Hey, hope we didn’t miss a lot?” I stated cheerfully without being able to take my eyes away of the cute Doctor who was smiling at me, damn how much I want to pinch her cheeks.

“At all, the night has just started” Henry replied giving me a wink.

“Cool, Cause I just wanna dance the night away”

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

I don’t know why I agreed to come here in the first place, this whole week was really hard to me, but I felt bad saying NO to Tiffany everytime she begged me to join them tonight.

I chose to stay here when everyone is on the dance floor enjoying the music. Tiffany is swinging her body against the midget doctor while Jessica is trying to stop herself from laughing at my brother’s silly dancing.

It makes me feel happy inside seeing her enjoying her time and having fun, even though it’s not with me but well at least I can watch her beautiful smile from here and satisfy my forever longing for her.

All of a sudden, she left the dance floor making her way towards the toilets, leaving Henry lost in there looking for a new dance partner.

Spontaneously, I stood up, leaving all my self-control behind and leading my way to where she is heading.

 

I don’t really know if it’s my luck or just a coincidence, but the toilets were all empty except from one which I bet Jessica is using.

I waited for moments looking at my reflection on the mirror and thinking about how stupid I make myself when it comes to her, and how love can bring out the weakest parts of a person.

She finally got out, only to get surprised from finding me waiting for her;

“What are you doing here? Am I going to find you everywhere I go?” I just ignored the harsh words coming out from her delicious mouth and acted like I didn’t have ears to hear them. Then started taking forward steps closer to her y body which was covered tightly with a short black dress…

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me; close enough so she can feel the beats created by the heart I no more call my own.  She stole it 8 years ago.

I am tired of her avoiding me, tired of her being cold to me, tired of seeing her slipping out of my hands, tired of digging the want to crush her lips with mine. Nevertheless; I keep falling for her every day.

I approached her gorgeous face, her lips are inches away from mine, I can even feel them screaming, “Yul just ing kiss me”. For a moment I was scared of losing her forever, but a kiss is worth it for sure. There were moments these past 8 years between us I hesitated kissing her, but this time, just this time I am ready for what it may come next. I can’t be patient anymore, so I just chose to eliminate the distance between our lips, and let her melt in my arms, to enjoy the place she used to call her shelter. 

It was the best moment I’ve ever had my whole life, yet; she chose to put an end to it by putting her hands on my shoulders to push me away…

“Are you ing out of your mind?” she said when my eyes were still closed and my mind was in another planet…

‘Jessica’s planet’.

 


 

Hey again 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 

And for the "cough cough" scenes, we are still thinking about adding them next chapter...

Stay tuned 

Next chapter will be up directly after reaching 40 upvotes... you can do it...

Don't forget to suggest or share what you have in mind in the comments' section

Thank you