Chapter1 : The end of the beginning.

For The Sake Of Your Heart

 

 

"Just stop walking for a moment and let us talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about, you can just go back to her & resume the kissing session"

"Maaan, look at you, Just let me explain, I swear nothing serious happened” tried the tanned girl to get hold of the other girl's hand, but the latter yanked it away, then stepped backward avoiding any sort of bodies' contact with her friend.

"I got it; you're even avoiding my touch…huh?" Said the tall girl with a hurtful look displaying on her face.

"Oh God Yuri, don't be so dramatic like always, I am not avoiding anything, I just received a text from Tiffany asking to meet me and I really need to go now" Avoiding the eye contact with her, Jessica turned around and started taking fast footsteps towards her car. The moment she was about to open her car’s door, the tanned girl interrupted again.

“But we said we’re spending the day together…”

Jessica interrupted and said “yes, but then tiffany sent a message”

“so, it’s more important than being with me?”

“Yes” said Jessica while opening her car’s door.

"oh, ok… but wait, you aren't mad, right?" She asked in attempt to assume that her so called friend is okay with what happened a while ago in the university.

“Mad about what?”

“Witnessing me kissing another girl”

“And why would I get mad because of that?”

“Cause you seemed dunno… shocked about it?”

"God Yuri, Can't you understand? I have no problem with you kissing anyone, or even ing them, that's your life, you can kiss whoever you want, and do whatever you want with your so fancy playful life" leaving a clueless yuri behind, Jessica her car’s engine and then left.

 

3 Hours ago: 10A.M

 

Waking up ten minutes ago, but still in her bed thinking about the decision she made the previous night. Suddenly, yuri jumped excitedly out of her bed and grabbed her phone before even doing her morning routine.

Yul: Morning beautiful princess, Stop the laziness and get off your bed, it’s a brand new week.

 

She pressed the send button and waited for a response. 10 minutes have passed, yet no answer, so she decided to put her phone and started the monotony of the day.

Getting out of the bathroom, the first thing yuri did was checking her phone to find an incoming message from Jessica.

 

Sica: Morning!

 

Yul: cold like usual, don’t I deserve a morning kiss first? Or at least a proper 3 words msg?

...

Yul: looks like the ice princess is too busy to answer!

 

Sica: at all.

 

Yul: is there something wrong?

 

Sica: at all.

 

Yul: looks like talking to a broken record… anyway wanna meet?

 

Sica: Now?... I can’t.

 

Yul: See? Too busy. I meant later on at the university. I’ve something important to tell you.

 

Sica: Alright, sounds good to me. Catch up later then.

 

Yul: Don't forget to eat a proper breakfast and wear warm clothes, its cold outside, and if I ever see you wearing thin clothes then you'll surely get it from me. See you at the Univ beautiful.

 

Yul: P.S: A big morning kiss from me, you can choose where to put it (but if you ask me, I'll surely choose your lips, Kekekeke).

 

“Well, that’s strange, she has never been like that with me” Yuri said to herself while going to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Yes she felt mad because of that treatment; however, it would neither change her decision nor affect the excitement filling her chest.

 

Later on: 1P.M

 

Staring at the dust left behind the car which took off so fast, Yuri found herself helpless and powerless trying to answer all the questions running inside her mind at the moment.

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

God damn it, I do not know why she is behaving like that. Maybe because she is jealous?... but no!

The cold treatment started this morning, before even seeing me with that girl, whom I have no affair with. She ing knows that I have no interest in any girl..but her. Unfortunately, she doesn’t know about that last part, well I was planning to tell her,sadly she didn’t give me the chance to.

God, everything was going as I planned, until both of them came to me in the wrong time, one to kiss me and the other to witness the unwanted kiss.

I don’t even know that girl who kissed me, I didn’t even kiss her back, she took me out of guard, I didn’t  have time to stop her, until Sica came.

I am really going out of my mind; she was cold even before this in her morning messages.

And what’s the damn important thing she is having with tiffany that made her leave that fast without even being curious about what I wanted to tell her.

 



Yuri grabbed her phone out of her pocket and started dialing Jessica’s phone number, at least to a ask her to slow down her fast driving, cause the way she sped off with her car a while ago was scaring .

‘Damn, answer your ing phone Sica’ she mumbled to herself.Then called again, but in vain, the fact that terrified the hell out of her, and led her to start thinking about bad things happening to Jessica.

For a second she thought about Tiffany, dialed her phone number and she didn’t wait too long to be answered.

Tiffany: hey black pearl, whatsup?

Yuri: hey. I’m Fine, what about you?

Tiffany: pretty fine. What’s the matter girl?

Yuri: is Sica there yet? I’m trying to call her but she is not answering me

Tiffany: there? Where?

Yuri: aren’t u guys supposed to meet?

Tiffany: to meet? Hell no!! I haven’t heard of Jessica since our last week gathering

Yuri: ohh!! Are you sure?

Tiffany: C’mon yuri, why would I hide it if I am meeting Jessica or not.

Yuri: Okay sorry, catch up later.

Tiffany: but wait, why…

Not even letting tiffany end her words, Yuri hung up the phone in order to figure out the reason behind Jessica’s lie.