Chapter 10: So special (Part II)

For The Sake Of Your Heart

Hey there; beloved readers.

Thank you so much for the support you have shown in the last chapter...

Enjoy Part II

Sorry for not updating earlier but we had an emergency 

                                                           

 


 

 

It was already 7p.m, when they finally got home; Jessica was the first to get out of the car then Yuri followed behind carrying their shopping bags.

“Why all the lights are switched off? aren’t they home?” Asked Jessica after noticing the darkness surrounding the Kwon’s mansion.

“Why don’t you just get in and find out yourself” Proposed Yuri.

“Give me the door’s key then, I forgot to bring mine earlier”

“It is in my pocket, you can have them” said pointing her eyes to her busy hands which were carrying the bags

“Which one of your pockets?”

“The right one”

While taking the keys, Jessica did not hesitate to approach Yuri’s neck with her nose as a start to her revenge mission.

 “Mmmm!! I love the way you smell.” she said while sniffing Yuri’s neck, her nose was dangerously tickling the tanned skin of Yuri who is standing shocked trying to control the way her heart skips its heart beats.

Jessica took the key with a mischievous smile covering her whole face leaving a dumbfounded Yuri behind.

‘What did just happen?’ thought Yuri while trying to regain control of her own body.

 

Opening the door, Jessica was welcomed by darkness, deep inside she knew the reason behind all of it, of course it was all planned, it is quiet similar to what happens every single year from the time she arrived to Mr. Kwon’s family.

She even knows the words she will be hearing in the next few seconds:

 

1…

2…

3…

4…

5...

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU……..”

A wide smile sneaked to her face seeing her new family and friends in front of her shouting all kinds of birthdays’ wishes for her. It made her feel so special and blessed to have them. Even the tears can no more be controlled or trapped inside her eyes.

“Happy birthday young lady” Mr. Kwon said cheerfully while approaching the birthday girl. He gave her a warm parental hug then let the opportunity to others to wish her a happy birthday too.

“Happy birthday Unnie” said Krystal excitedly while hugging her sister, she kissed her once on each cheek then backed away for Mrs. Kwon to have her turn.

“Aigoo, our girl is getting mature and prettier… Happy Birthday Jessica” the smile on her face was filling Jessica’s chest with gratitude and happiness.

 


 

The party was full of love, joy and memorable moments for the whole family and friends, especially for the birthday girl.

Everyone was dancing and having fun, but Yuri was nowhere to be found and it made Jessica wonder;

“Where the hell are you?” she mumbled to herself while looking everywhere in attempt to catch a sight of the black pearl.

“Looks like you are looking for someone” one of her handsome friends interrupted her searching mission.

“Oh, Taecyeon!! You are here; I did not see you earlier.” Jessica said giving him a welcoming hug

“Well, I just got here. I had something to do with dad!! You know business..”

“It’s okay, the party has just started!!”

“I am sorry but your beauty made me forget to wish you a very happy birthday” he ended his words with a kiss on her cheek.

“Oh thank you! And thanks for coming” her attention was everywhere but with him, but still she needs to be polite towards him.

“Of course, so can you give me the pleasure to share a dance with the birthday girl?” he requested gently.

“Sorry, I really feel tired, I can’t dance now” she replied while turning her gaze around still looking for a certain girl.

“My bad, but whenever you feel like dancing, you’ll find me around” he responded disappointedly with a pale smile giving her a light on her left shoulder.

She smiled back at him, then was about to turn around when the one she was looking for has finally appeared. Yuri was coming their way with a slightly expressionless face.

“So you are here enjoying yourself” said Yuri with her gaze looking between Taecyeon and Jessica

“Yes, and we were about dancing” responded Jessica hiding away the fact that she was dying to find her too, she took the clueless Taecyeon right hand and guided him to the dance floor.

The expressionless face Yuri was wearing moments ago turned to an angry one.

She stood frozen on her spot trying to figure out how the hell Jessica is dancing with the man she always call arrogant.

 

“I don’t know what made you change your mind, but I love having you in my arms” said Taecyeon fixing his gaze on Jessica’s lips, not paying attention that her mind was not even with him, it was actually on the boiling girl standing feet away from the dance floor.

 

Inhale…Exhale…Inhale…Exhale...

 

Trying her hard to control her breathing from the anger she’s feeling inside, Yuri found herself helpless; she could no more endure the scene in front her. Especially the moment Taecyeon started touching Jessica’s hair with his face inches away from Jessica’s. So she decided to leave somewhere away from the unwanted scene.

The moment Jessica saw Yuri leaving, she had to end the fake dance she can no more stand; so she thanked Taecyeon gently and followed the obviously jealous Yuri.

 


 

“You haven’t wished me a happy birthday yet, you are being rude” claimed Jessica the moment she stepped in the bathroom after finding Yuri alone looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“Shouldn’t you be on the dance floor with him? It was getting exciting for both of you” answered Yuri, never looking directly at Jessica.

“Well, I bet he is dying for another chance to have me in his arms again”

“Then why the are you here?” finally turned around to face the innocently looking Jessica, Yuri could no more take it.

“Just taking a break from dancing, you know, I won’t mind getting back to his arms, he’s a really good dancer” answered Jessica, this time wearing a victorious smile after seeing the effect her words has done to Yuri.

Yuri didn’t utter a single word in return; instead, she started taking slow footsteps towards the one who’s making her feel things she had never felt before.

She’s making her feel jealous…No, actually, she makes her burn with jealousy.

With every step Yuri takes forward, Jessica takes one backwards, until she’s fully against the wall; she can no more move with Yuri’s body trapping hers.

“I want you to repeat what you said moments ago” whispered Yuri looking straight into Jessica’s eyes; her face expresses nothing but pure jealousy.

“About what?! I said so many things” Asked Jessica while trying her best to keep her composure, the way Yuri’s eyes were looking at her made her heart forget how to beat.

“About enjoying your stay in that Taecyeon’s boy arms” this time she moved her face closer

“Eh! …I actually…. don’t knooow what…. you are talking about” feeling Yuri’s warm breathing tickling her skin made Jessica unable to form a proper sentence, and the fact that their lips were inches away made it harder for her to focus.

Moving her lips towards Jessica’s ear, Yuri whispered “I dare you to go back to his arms again”.

“And what will happen if I do?”

“I just dare you. Do it and you will see.” Yuri said then faced Jessica again only to find her shutting her eyes tightly which  makes Yuri wonder, is it because of fear or out of enjoyment.

“You won’t stop me Yuri!!” finally opening her eyes; Jessica answered.

“I promise I can.”

“What makes you that confident?”

“I am only confident when it comes to people I am sure about”

“Seems like you are confident about everything and everyone, you are a playgirl after all”

“I might be, but I never throw myself in random people’s arms”

“Oh! You just throw your eyes on waitresses butts.”

“Okay! Now I get it”

“Get what?”

Instead of answering her, Yuri just replaced the angry face she had on moments ago with a releasing smile. She took two steps backwards to have a full look of the jealous princess and then left.

“Damn you Kwon Yul; you are nothing more than a playgirl” said Jessica out of frustration, the mixed emotions Yuri makes her feel are scaring her. She was never this weak before.

 


 

The party has ended, everyone left, and it was time for the Kwon’s to give their gifts. The generous gentleman Mr. Kwon bought her a special colored car in order to go wherever she wants without asking someone to drive her.

Mrs. Kwon the woman she loves just like her mother brought her the hand watch she saw and fell for a month ago in the mall when they were shopping together.

Henry the second gentleman knew what Jessica wants the most. He bought her 2 tickets for a trip to Paris, and of course he gave her the right to choose whoever she wants to give the second ticket to.

Her little only sister made her with her bare hands and creative mind a canvas full of beautiful adjectives describing Jessica's beauty and personality then in the middle of it she wrote with a red color ‘I Love You Sister”.

Receiving the special gifts from her new family, Jessica felt happy and lucky to have them in her life. It’s the family’s warmth they are offering her that makes her blessed to be a part of them.

However; The fact that Yuri haven’t wished her a happy birthday nor given her a gift made her feel that there was something missing in the day, but she posted pone this feeling until they are together alone; because usually Yuri is the last to give her her gift.

“Where’s Yuri btw? I didn’t see her around in the party” Asked Mr. Kwon after noticing that they are all gathering in the living room except his daughter.

“She’s in her room dad; she said she got tired, you know loud music” answered Henry.

“I see, I bet you are tired too, especially our birthday girl” he said looking softly at Jessica.

“Actually yes, I will head up to my room and get some rest, it has been a long day” answered Jessica while trying to cover her yawning. She smiled at them before finally heading upstairs to her room.

 


 

Jessica thought about checking on the missing black pearl first before getting to her own room. She was standing in front of Yuri’s door, hesitating if she should knock it or not. But chose not to after remembering the confusion Yuri made her feel today. So instead she led her way towards her and Krystal's room.

Putting her right hand on the doorknob that was suddenly heavy to be moved, Jessica managed to finally open it only to be welcomed by a loud unpleasant sound which scared her to lose her consciousness. A loud thud followed.

 

 


 

 

 

Hey again

Hope you liked it

And guys what about hitting that UPVOTE until it reaches 25, if so (part III) will be up tomorrow.

Thank you for your support and if you ever have a question or suggestios; dont hesitate to show it in the comments' section.

Your support is what motivate us.