Chapter 5: Sticking by your side… Forever

For The Sake Of Your Heart

 

Enjooooy!

 


 

6 years ago:

 

Krystal’s POV:

 

I have never had a mother in all my life; no one took care of me but Jessica and dad. He died, and Jessica found a new friend who is just her age to get along with, ‘Yuri’, and honestly, the fact that they spend all day together; at school, in the house, outside…starts building some  jealousy’s feelings inside me. But at the same time, it makes me happy to see my sister opening up to someone other than me.

 

Back in the U.S, she used to spend most of her time in her room and frequently hanging out with dad and me. But here she is in Yuri’s room laughing out loud about whatever they are watching in the laptop, she is no longer the introvert Jessica she used to be.

 

After coming back to Korea, Jessica refused to talk to all of them, she was shocked by the fact that we are no more protected by our dad, she kept her space from everyone but me; and then all of a sudden, a brand new different Jessica has come to life. I do not know when, but I surely know the person behind that change; Yuri was doing her best to gain Jessica’s friendship. By looking at them right now, and after all these years I can assume that Yuri has won her trust.

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

“But, seriously I liked it, in fact; I loved it” is it the fact that she liked my presentation, or the way her lips turns to a crescent every time she is excited about something that made my heart beat that fast?

 

“Of course you must like it;it’s me ‘the genius Kwon Yuri’who made it after all!”

 

“tsssc, so full of yourself” she said while standing.

 

“But please, try to attend the presentation, I need you there” I grabbed her hand and made her face me.

 

“I will try my best, you know, its exams’ period”

 

“Promise you will try to come” I said with puppy eyes trying to convince her.

 

“Don’t do that face, you look gross” what a liar, I know she likes it.

 

”Goodnight Yul…” she added while freeing her hand from my grip. Then turned her gaze towards her little sister and said ”Krystal, let’s get back to our room, your homework is still waiting for you”?

 

They left towards their room, leaving me alone starting to miss their company already.

 

I averted my gaze from the door to the nightstand looking for my phone when I noticed Jessica’s hair holder.

 

I know it’s not necessary to give it back to her, but at least it’s a reason for me to have 2 more minutes meditating her angelic face.

 

I am standing at her room's door, and god why my heart is beating differently... I pushed the thought away then  knocked twice, before getting welcomed by my new addiction.

 

“Guess what!!!” I asked Hiding the hair holder behind my back.

 

Jessica stared at me with a questioning look.

 

“C’mon!! You have to guess!!”

 

“To guess what?”

 

“You hair is untied, and here is your hair holder, you forgot it in my room” I felt stupid, but it was worth it.

 

She was still staring with the same questioning look.

 

“Thank me later” I gave it to her then ran to my room with a wide grin covering my whole face.

 

 


 

30 minutes later :

 

 

Jessica: Still awake?

 

Yuri: Yeah

 

Jessica: well,I just want to thank you about saving my hair earlier and bringing me back my hair holder, even though I have dozens of them in my room.

 

Yuri: I am a hero, welcome anytime.And by the way you look much more beautiful with your hair untied.

 

Jessica: Stupid… Whatcha doing?

 

Yuri: Thinking of you.* Shy face*

 

Jessica: Seriously! *annoyed face*

 

Yuri: well, I am adding last touches to my presentation; I want it to be perfect… What about ya?

 

Jessica: Doing the same.

 

Yuri: You are adding last touches to my presentation too??!

 

Jessica: Thinking of you. .*Shy face*

 

Yuri: Oh princess don’t make me blush.

...

Yuri: Sorryyy, didn’t mean to say Princess.

 

Jessica:hhh, it’s okay, now you have the right to call me that (but don’t tell anyone) *wink*

 

Yuri: what a pleasure!

Jessica: Still busy with you presentation?

 

Yuri: About to finish… Looks like the princess is not sleepy yet!

 

Jessica:*Sad face* yeah, I can’t sleep, and guess what… as usual, Krystal is snoring *annoyed face*.

 

Yuri: hhhhh, then as usual you are always welcome to share the bed with me.

 

Jessica: yay… What a gentle lady, 5 minutes and I’ll be there. *Happy face*

 

Yuri: well, they are minutes to you, but hours to me *wink*

 

Jessica: *shy face* Stupid.

 


 

 

if you are having any recommendations about this story, we'll be more than glad to receive them in the comments' section.

And dont forget to give us an upvote UP THERE.