Chapter 11: So Special Part III

For The Sake Of Your Heart

Hey there

We noticed that there were many confusions aboit last 2 chapters well: 

1- The two last chapters 9 and 10 were a flashback (1 year ago)

2- The thud was in Jessica's room not yuri's 

 

We recommand you to reread last chapter (chapter10: so special part II) inorder to better understan this new one because they are related to each other. 

Enjooooooooooooooooy :)

 


                                                                                                 

         

                                                                                                    

 

Jessica’s POV :

 

 “I see, I bet you are tired too, especially our birthday girl” Mr. Kwon said looking softly at me. It really makes me feel grateful everytime he shows how much he cares about me and Krystal. Having him and Mrs. Kwon in my life filled the hole my parents left me in.

“Actually yes, I will head up to my room and get some rest, it has been a long day” I answered while trying to fake yawning. I shot them a smile before finally heading upstairs to my room.

Suddenly, the idea of checking on Yuri popped up in my mind, but as soon as I remembered what she has done to me today I pushed the idea away from my head. So I decided to lead my way directly to my room.

Putting my right hand on the doorknob that was unexpectedly heavy to be moved, I managed to finally open it only to be welcomed by a loud unpleasant sound penetrating sharply my ears and making my heart suddenly beat abnormally, I couldn’t control it. My vision turned blurry and then everything was dark. I remembered nothing after that.

 


 

Henry’s POV:

 

The way he was holding her in his arms made me feel uneasy inside, I would give everything to be in his place, unfortunately I wasn’t and I would never be.

 I actually dared to finally ask her for a dance in her special day, but Taecyeon turned to be luckier than I am, he asked her first. I was moments behind, it made me feel pitiful about myself.

So I just stood on my place imagining me being the one she was dancing with, when I noticed her eyes looking somewhere out of the dance floor, I followed her gaze just to find it locked at my sister’s direction who was staring at her with an angry face. I lowered my gaze down to her hand to find it clenched tightly as I expected. She was jealous, the same way I was.

I just smiled bitterly; hating the fact that I can’t stop my heart from loving the same person my sister loves. Life is really unfair.

I decided to leave to prepare the special prank that was occupying my mind for more than two days. I grabbed the tools I needed and headed secretly upstairs to Jessica’s room. The prank needed to be perfect. So I did it like a boss.

 

The time I finished preparing for the prank the party was already over. And it was time for the gifts to be revealed.

After everyone had left, we all gathered in the living except Yuri who was already in her bedroom. Dad was the first to reveal his gift, then mom followed. When my turn has come I showed my gift with excitement knowing for sure that it was what Jessica always wanted: A TRIP TO PARIS. I gave her two tickets with the right of choosing whoever she wants to share it with her, but actually I was praying hard to be the chosen one.

Krystal was the last to show her gift which was a cute canvas; I decided to ask her later to make one for me too.

Yuri like usual chose to give her gift secretly, so expected from my romantic sister.

 

Finally Jessica decided to go to sleep after the long tiring day

“I will head up to my room and get some rest, it has been a long day” she said answering my dad while yawning. She smiled at us before finally heading upstairs to her room.

With each stair she ascended, I felt the excitement rising inside me waiting for the outcome of my well-arranged prank. I was counting down inside my head to hear Jessica’s famous dolphin scream.

 

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

 

Go Jessica goooo

“kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

I was about bursting out laughing, when unexpectedly a loud thud followed

“OMG what is that?” my mother said out of fear.

“ what did I do?” I mumbled to myself when my dad looked at me with a very sharp face knowing for sure what I did.

I ignored my father then ran upstairs with all of them following behind.

 


 

Krystal’s POV:

 

I do really love TV shows, but the scene I was witnessing when Jessica was on the dance floor, with that arrogant person I hate, was confusing and abnormal:

She was dancing with Taecyeon while looking at Yuri who was staring back at her with her eyes full of fury. Just feet away Henry was standing helplessly looking at the two of them hopelessly. Im familiar with love triangles in Dramas but love squares? Never.

Suddenly, Yuri left the scene towards the bathroom, just few seconds after Jessica followed, and of course being the curious me I secretly followed too.

Luckily for me, Jessica did not fully close the bathroom door behind her which gave me the opportunity to sneak a peek.

God damn it can’t they just confess their love to each other and stop this Tom and Jerry role playing.

Their lips were inches away, but no one of them dared to close the gap in between. I had an unstoppable desire to get in and crush their faces together to save them from all this drama they are living.

Unexpectedly, Yuri released Jessica’s hands from the wall and shot her a soft smile then made her way towards the door I was standing behind, I swiftly hided myself so that she couldn’t see me, and thank god she didn’t.

                                                          *************************************

Hours had passed and finally came the time to discover the birthday’s gifts. After thanking all of us, Jessica decided to call it a night; she wished us goodnight then led her way towards our shared room. I was about getting up too to head to the kitchen for a cup of water to fill my thirst before following her when suddenly Jessica’s loud voice stopped me, seconds after I heard the sound of someone’s body crushing against the hard floor. I felt my heart drop with the fear that it might be hers.

‘Please God No’

 


 

Yuri’s POV:

 

Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica…

 

Seriously heart, you need to stop beating while screaming her name.

 

Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica Jessica…

 

Hmm, looks like you are not listening to your owner anymore. Rebel heart.

 

I decided to go to my room after the confusion Jessica made me feel today. I just can’t jump into empty conclusion whether she returns the same feeling I am having towards her or not.

God how much I wanted to crush her lips with mine when she was trapped between my arms earlier in the bathroom and pour all the emotions I am hiding inside for her.

I did never feel that angry in my entire life until today when I saw her dancing with that chimpanzee looking ‘Taecyeon’. I felt like kneading his so ugly face with my both hands. But I decided not to, I didn’t want to ruin her special day. I will never do.

 

I bet they are revealing the birthday’s gifts now, I so want to be with them at least to enjoy the smile that sneaks to her face with every gift she opens.

I can’t wait to show her mine, it took me days of thinking to finally choose the right gift to give her. I so much want it to be special for her, for us.

I reached with my right hand to my nightstand’s shelf to grab the box that contains my gift to her; I opened it carefully to reveal the two puzzled necklaces, hoping that Jessica likes the Idea of a two linked pieces, one on her neck and the other on mine, the two complete each other.

After having a satisfied look at my special gift, I closed the box and put it back to where it was in the first place. I then got up of my bed leading my way to the bathroom to have a quick warm shower. I was about taking my pants off when I heard a familiar voice screaming, it was Jessica’s.

I swiftly put on my T-shirt again and without even turning off the shower I hurried toward the screaming source only to find the most terrifying scene I would never want to see again: A pale looking Jessica laying on the floor unconsciously.

It made my heart stop and my body freeze, for seconds I felt helpless and powerless until I saw Henry trying to carry her from the floor, I forced myself out of my shocked state and ran towards them.

“Let me carry her Henry” I said without even looking at him, my eyes were fixed on her sallow face and body.

Even though I felt so weak on the knees, I took her from his arms towards mine and carried her carefully to her bed. After putting her down, I didn’t know what to do or how to help, I just stood there looking at her and praying for her face to regain its natural color. God how much it hurts seeing her like that.

“Yuri, let your brother check her” dad said with a worried voice while grabbing me by the shoulder trying to make me face him. I just nodded and made space for Henry to take care of her.

“Can you guys wait outside?” henry requested

I put the hesitation of leaving her in this situation behind, and decided to obey his words, he is a doctor after all, and the only one who can help her right now.

“What is this?” said mom pointing at a strange air horn which was hung in the inside doorknob of the door, and it hit me: it’s one of henry’s silly pranks.

I stopped myself from getting back to him to destroy his face, maybe I will after she gets her consciousness back.

 

                                                      ********************************************

                                                                           

“Why is he taking so long?” I asked while ruffling my hair out of frustration.

“It’s been more than15 minutes, is he doing a surgery?” I asked again feeling impatient and worried.

“Just be patient Yuri, he knows what he is doing, he is a doctor” my dad answered me when finally henry showed up

“How is she? I can get in now, right?” I quickly said, and without even waiting for his permission I made my way inside the room, and all of them followed behind.

God how much I missed those beautiful eyes of hers looking at mine lively, I sat next to her and grabbed her right hand

“Hey there!! You made me scared.” I smiled at her warmly then added “how are you feeling now?”

“I am fine, don’t worry about me” she answered while tightening her hold around my hand.

“She is okay, but still she needs to come to the hospital tomorrow to do some checkups.” Said Henry

“Seriously Henry, I really feel okay now, no need for any checkup” Jessica answered with a pouting face trying to convince him to forget about the checkups.

“No it’s important, the way your heart was beating was not normal. We need to make sure that you are fully healthy.” Answered back Henry with a determined look showing that he is serious.

“He is right Jessica, stop being stubborn; tomorrow I will take you to the hospital” I said.

“We are glad you are fine, you made us worried; I think we need to let you have some rest” dad said with my mom nodding to his words. They wished her good night then left.

“You need to follow them too Henry, unless you want me to put that air horn in your ” I said glaring at my annoying brother.

“I am really sorry; I didn’t know it would turn up like this. I am sorry Jessica” Henry replied turning his gaze towards Jessica.

“Apology not accepted Henry… OUUUUUUUUT” I shouted at him sharply. He just lowered his head with his face full of regret, then headed to his room.

 

Now there is only Krystal, Jessica and me; we stayed awkwardly in silent.

 

“If you allow, I will go to your room to sleep so that you can keep your eyes on Jessica, she needs to rest and surely my snoring will bother.” God how I love this girl and her smartness.

“Yes of course, but first let me grab something” I said, then got up to head my way quickly to my room, I grabbed what I wanted and headed back to Jessica.

“Good night” said Krystal leaving me alone with Jessica.

 

 “Can you move your heavy a bit so that I can lay down next to you?” I requested gently with a puppy face.

“Sorry I won’t let a rude person lay near me”

“Rude? Me?”

“Yes!! You!! Kwon Yuri”

“Why is that?”

“You did not wish me a happy birthday nor give me a very special expensive gift”

“Well, they say ‘save the best for last’” I said while teasing her by the box containing the necklaces and then added, “now move your ”

She looked at me with the face a kid has looking at a new toy. She then moved near the wall creating some space for me to lay on, and without thinking twice I jumped in next to her. 

“Close your eyes for me”

“Come on, just show me”

“Can you obey me for once and just close your eyes”

“Aiiish, Okay”

“Don’t open them until I say so”

“Okay Yuri, just show me please”

“Goood Girl”

 

I opened the box and grabbed the necklace that meant to be hers and put it around her soft neck.

“should I open them now?” she said out of excitement and curiosity to discover the necklace.

“wait…” I said then took the other half of the puzzle to put it around my neck. I then approached her ear and whispered “Happy birthday princess.”

“Now you can open your eyes”

“Oh my God!!” were the first words that came out of the moment she saw the necklace I’ve put around her neck, “It looks so beautiful, I really love it, it’s the best gift” she added giving me a kiss on my right the cheek.

“Didn’t I say ‘the best for last’” I said while pointing at the second necklace, my own necklace.

“OHHH MYYY GODDD” she said looking at my own necklace that completes hers. She then hugged me tightly and whispered

“They complete each other the same way we do!”.

 

 


 

Thanks for reading 

Any question? we are hear to answer allll of them, don't hesitate to write them the in comment's section

Next chapter will reveal alooooooooooooot about Jessica's coldness, don't think twice and push that upvote botton until we reach 35 

We love you lovely readers 

Peaaaaaaaaaaace <3