Chapter 8: “I missed you”

For The Sake Of Your Heart

dear lovely readers,

Enjoy it...

 


 

Yuri’s POV

 

Even though its Saturday, I woke up earlier than usual. The first thing I did was taking my phone to check if I got any new messages, unfortunately, I found none. It means that my brother hasn’t woken up yet. Guess I should be the one to wake him up.

I got out of my bed; put my hair in a ponytail and without even washing my face I headed to Henry’s room, which is few steps from mine.

I opened his room’s door to be welcomed by a disgusting sight; God damn; can’t he at least close while sleeping? and I better not describe the way he is drooling all over his pillow.

I looked around his room searching for something to use to wake him up from his beauty sleep, only to find an empty bottle…well I can make use of it.

I grabbed the bottle and led my way to his bathroom; I filled it with cold water and headed back to his bed.

1…2…3

“WAKE THE UP YOU ING PIMP, HOW THE JESSICA AND YOUR GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER?” I screamed at the top of my lungs while giving him a cold morning shower.

He jerked out of his sleep with a shocked face.

“HOW HOW HOW HOW” he said with panic, his whole face socked with water.

“Are you a ing dog? Stop howhowing like one” I said, this time lowering a bit my voice, I don’t want to wake up the whole house.

He sat on his bed while trying to dry his face with his t-shirt.

“ you Yuri! What did I do to you to wake me up like this?”

“Oh seriously, don’t act like you don’t know why”

“I swear I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Well, as simple as it sounds: How.Jessica.And.Your.Gentle.Lady.Friend.Got.To.ing.Know.Each.Other?”

I spelt out the question word by word for him to get that I am being so serious.

“Okay!! But first put the bottle down” he requested politely

“Now the bottle is down, spell it out Henry” I put the bottle so close to my feet in case he doesn’t give me a proper answer.

“I was having lunch with Teayeon in a restaurant near your university, it happened that Jessica was there too, and as polite and gentle as you know me, I didn’t avoid her, instead I invited her to our table…..” he stopped briefly to recover his breathing then added “And as you noticed yesterday, My.Gentle.Lady.Friend is a social easy going person so they got along easily, they even ignored my presence there”

“When was that?” I asked staring at him, I don’t know why, but I feel that there’s something missing in his answer.

“ehhh!!.... ehhhh.. I guess it was…. I don’t remember, maybe Thursday…”

“Then why are u stuttering? Seems like you are not sure about your answer?”

“First, it is Saturday, which means my day off, second, I am not used to wake up shocked like I did this morning ‘thanks to you’, third, I don’t even remember what I had yesterday for dinner to remember when did I meet Jessica”  He said ironically.

“I am not in the mood for this stupid humor of yours, Thanks anyway Mr. Pimp” I replied angrily and headed my way back to my room, and before closing his door I added “well, we had KIMCHI and JJAJANGMYEON for dinner.”

 


 

After getting back to her room, Yuri took a long warm shower to clear her mind. She then went down stairs straight towards the kitchen to fill her empty stomach.

‘’ she mumbled to herself after finding Jessica in the kitchen, she totally forgot that the princess is the one in charge of preparing breakfast every Saturday for the whole family.

Jessica was wearing a very cute apron with her back facing Yuri, totally immersed in what she was making.

Yuri just stood still on her place for a while admiring the cute sight.

“Morning” Yuri said in attempt to get the Saturday’s chef attention.

“Oh hey, Morning, You’ve been there for too long?” Asked Jessica turning around to face Yuri.

“No, just got here” She doesn’t have to mention that she was standing by the kitchen’s door for more than 2 minutes admiring Jessica’s .

“Want to have your breakfast now or you wait for all of us to have it together?”

Jessica asked, at the same time scrambling eggs to make omelets.

“Well, I guess my stomach can wait a little bit more.”

To lessen the awkwardness filling the kitchen, Yuri added “Do you need a hand?”

Jessica smiled softly then said “well, I always find it hard squeezing orange, you can help with that”

“My pleasure…” Yuri moved to the refrigerator, took some oranges, started cutting them in two half and then squeezed them.

She was standing close to Jessica, only few inches separating their bodies. She can even feel Jessica’s arm rubbing hers from time to time, and it makes her shiver.

“is this enough?” Asked Yuri pointing at the amount of juice she made.

“I guess yes, what about adding some sugar, you all like it sweet” said Jessica.

After adding sugar, Yuri took the juice bottle carefully to the table. After putting it down. She turned around to ask Jessica if she needs more help only to find the latter inches away from her carrying the omelet’s plates.

Yuri’s eyes were fixed to Jessica’s who was standing frozen on her place.

“Can I.. put… those… on the table?” said Jessica stuttering, the way Yuri was staring at her made her weak on the knees.

Without uttering a single word, Yuri took the plates from Jessica’s hands, put them on the table then turned her attention back to the still frozen princess.

“I missed you” Yuri whispered putting behind all the decisions she made about giving Jessica the space she needs.

 


 

 

Don't forget to support us guys .... thank you for reading