Chapter 14: Intoxicated by you

For The Sake Of Your Heart

 

 

Hey beloved readers, hope you are doing fine!

Enjoy this chapter.

 

 


 

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

“Are you ing out of your mind?” she said when my eyes were still closed and my mind was in another planet… ‘Jessica’s planet’.

I stood on my spot, still enjoying the taste of her lips lingering in mine. I could utter nothing at all neither could she. Moments had passed in choc for both of us when she finally chose to leave me alone in my helpless state.

 

An hour later:

 

“Are you only sticking with soda?” Asked Henry, my mind was everywhere but with him and my eyes were fixed on the dance floor staring at the drunk Jessica who’s changing her dance partner every now and then. God how I hate it.

“Yeah, I am good this way”

“Ok, if you say so” he answered before making his way to join the others on the dance floor.

I don’t know what to do anymore or how to treat Jessica from now on, acting as nothing has happened will take us nowhere, it will just add salt to the wound she left in my heart.

The first kiss I always dreamt of didn’t reach my great expectations, especially, how it has ended, the way she was looking at me after pushing me away from her lips made my heart feel nothing but hurt and disappointment, yet, I could do nothing to change that but letting her slip from the warmth of my feelings.

“That’s for you” the barman said handing me a glass of Martini which I didn’t order in the first place; I looked at him questionably making sure that he didn’t err.

“It’s from that girl” he said pointing at a girl who’s sitting few chairs next to me. I followed his gaze only to spot a beautiful smiling girl winking at me; I just smiled back while mouthing her a thank you.

I didn’t touch my offered Martini and I am not planning to; all of them are intoxicated, especially Jessica who seems horribly drunk, so, I have to be sober in order to take care of her until she is safe in her bed.

“See you didn’t even take a sip!!” A soft voice interrupted my thoughts, I followed its source to find the martini girl standing next to me.

“Oh! Don’t feel offended but I am not planning to drink tonight” I answered gently while showing her my glass of soda I’ve been sipping from this night to ensure her.

“Hmm, well, I won’t get offended only if you invite me to take a seat next to you”

“Yes, please take a seat” I said taking off my jacket from the chair next to mine.

“Thank you” she seated then added “I am Seolhyun by the way”

“Oh! Nice name, and I am Yuri”

Actually, it’s not the first time, having girls trying to approach or flirt with me but unfortunately, for this girl I am totally not in the mood for any conversation now.

“So Yuri, why choosing not to drink?” she asked with her face inches away from mine.

“Not in the mood actually” I simply answered.

“I guess you aren’t in the mood for anything lately”

“Lately?!” I asked raising one of my eyebrows at her words.

“I assume you did never notice me in the University, I am in the same class as you” we are in the same class? But wait, thinking of it, isn’t she the hot girl everyone is talking about lately? I looked carefully at her face, then realized that it is really her.

“Kim Seolhyun?  Right?” I asked sending her one of my charming smiles.

“Yup, finally I am being recognized by the famous Yuri Kwon” seeing her beautiful smile makes me forget even for seconds the ache I am feeling in my chest.

“Actually not anymore, you took the spotlight” I said keeping up with the funny mood we are getting in.

“Oh no!! Stop it; I can never take your place” she replied giving me a light punch on my left shoulder, I chuckled at her silly words before answering;

“Yes, You did”

“Well, then what about sharing…” before ending her words, a familiar voice cut off.

“Sharing...? what are you guys going to share without me?” is that Jessica? I admit I’ve seen her drunk countless times, but never this way.

“WHAT? Do I have something on my face?” she added after being stared at for a while.

“Do you know her?” Seolhyun asked me, I was about answering when the drunk Jessica did instead.

“Hahaha...Of course she knows me; I am Jessica, her princess”

MY PRINCESS? Did she just say that she is MY PRINCESS? Should I be happy to hear that or just ignore her drunken words?

“Then, nice to meet you ‘her princess’!” It was Seolhyun to talk this time.

“Seolhyun this is Jessica, Jessica this is Seolhyun!!!” I tried to cool down the awkwardness filling the air, but Jessica just added more of it

“Now, let the princess sit next to her Kwon Yuri” Ok wait, am I hearing her words properly, or just hallucinating? I am not even drunk to start imagining things out.

I was about freeing my chair for Jessica, when I noticed her trying to push away Seolhyun from hers; what is she trying to do?

“Oh God what are you doing?” shouted Seolhyun at Jessica’s behavior.  

“Sorry… I am really sorry… Blame it on me... She is drunk….. I am really sorry…”  I said feeling guilty for Seolhyun, but I had to take Jessica out of here in order to regain herself control or else she will surely create a fuss we won’t be able to handle.

“I am not drunk!!” she yelled at my face. I just took her hand then said;

“Yes you are, and we really need to go home right now”…

“I am sorry … I will definitely make it up to you!!” I said smiling bitterly turning my gaze to Seolhyun‘s direction, She smiled back showing me a thumb up to ensure me that what ‘My Princess’ did is forgivable.

 

 


 

 

“Jessica, can you please sit properly, I am driving” I said trying with my right hand to stop Jessica from blocking my road view. She becomes a pain in the everytime she gets drunk, especially tonight.

“Don’t yell at me, I am a princess” she answered me, and from the tone of her voice I can assume that she is pouting. God how much I miss her acting this way.

“Of course you are, but if you don’t stop you will be a dead princess”

“I don’t want to die”

“Me either but you have to let me drive you safely to your apartment”

“Then let me driiiiiiiiive” Is she serious? Surely she wants us to end this night in a hospital.

“Seriously! You know you can’t, you are drunk; I am sure tomorrow you won’t even remember the way you are acting right now” and will go back to act cold again towards me; I couldn’t say this last part, it’s useless.

“I AM NOT DRUNK” she yelled.

“Okay okay, you aren’t, but can you be a good girl.. I mean princess and stop blocking my view until we get home safely!” I said softly praying hard for her to calm down her raging drunk state.

“Arasso, but can I just hold your hand while you are driving?!” Eh! Wait, did she just ask to hold my hand! Hold on heart, you need to calm down, she is not sober, means that her words aren’t counted.

“Of…course” I stuttered offering her my right hand to hold.

It’s not the first time; feeling her soft hand colliding with mine, but everytime I do, I can feel the butterflies jumping frantically inside my stomach. Simple acts from her can turn every cell in my body wild and I just stand helplessly asking more of her softness.

It took us 20 minutes to finally get to the building where her apartment is located; I stopped my car’s engine before turning my head to look at my sleeping princess. I bet she got tired of the so much dancing and drinking she had tonight; I smiled at the angelic sight before taking my phone to text Krystal and ask her to get down and help her sister up.

 

Me: awake?

Krystal: Yup!! What sup?

Me: Can you get down to help Sica up to her room? she is drunk.

Krystal: Im afraid I can’t….I am sleeping over at my bff’s.

Me: Oh ok!!I will take care of her then. Enjoy.

Krystal: Thank you, you too *wink*

 

I smiled at her silly last message before locking my phone and getting out of the car towards the passenger’s door.

“Here we go princess, let’s see if you have gained any more Kilos” I stated even though she couldn’t hear me, she is still deep in her dream land anyway. I carefully carried her bridal style after taking her apartment keys from her hand bag, then led my way up to her apartment.

After struggling to open the apartment’s door, we finally made it in. I closed the door with my foot and switched the lights on with my elbow so I won’t trip on my way to her bedroom.

Making it to her bedroom with no injuries was a great success; now I only need to put her on her bed, cover her, make sure that she is okay before heading down stairs to my car and then back to our mansion.

I gently laid her down on her bed, took off her high heels then was about covering her when suddenly a wide awake Jessica stopped me by taking both of my hands in hers then said softly...

“I don’t need the sheets tonight, I only need your warmth” She took me out of guard with her words.

I found myself frozen staring at her, and trying to analyze the real meaning of what she just uttered.

“OH GOD, what are you doing Jessica?” finally I managed to speak after seeing her trying to get rid of her dress. What the hell is she doing?

She did not bother herself to answer me, she focused on how to open her dress’ zip instead. Damn, is this girl realizing what she is doing to me?

“Jessica you are drunk, and you need to stop what you are doing” I said trying to stop her from getting any further with her unconscious act.

“Take off yours too”

“Eh! What?” I said trying hard to keep my self-control and ignore the seductive sight of her body getting revealed inch by inch.

“Seems like you want me to do it myself” she stated and I realized nothing after that but her hands on my blouse unfolding its buttons one by one; her face was inches away from mine, crushing down all the walls I was putting to stop her from playing with my feelings any further.

Again, she is making me feel powerless, helpless, mindless; I could do nothing but melting in her hands and enjoying the intoxicating smell of the alcohol coming out of her delicious mouth. 

 

To be continued...

 

 


 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So what do you think about the next one... a hot Yulsic scene? hmm... stay tuned.

A huge thanks to all the readers supporting this story by subscribing, comenting and upvoting... It really means a lot to us.

We need you to hit the UPVOTE button up there until it reaches 45... You can do it. come on come on come on...

Thank you so much and have a good day.