Chapter 2: When it all begins

For The Sake Of Your Heart

 

 

8 years ago:

 

"Shhhh, Everything will be okay princesses, I promise everything will be okay" Said the handsome man, both his hands were rubbing the backs of the two young girls sitting on each of his sides. He was trying his best to stop them from crying, but till now and after a long hour, the tears kept falling from their puffy red eyes down to their rosy soft cheeks.

"I already miss him" Said the youngest, the thought of not seeing her dear father anymore was so unreal and unbelievable to her.

"I know pretty, but you need to be strong, and don't forget that I am here, and I will always be" With his calm voice and caring eyes, Mr. Kwon kept comforting them.

The elder, was crying silently not uttering a single word, Well, that’s her, always trying to act strong and not to show her weaknesses. But at this moment she couldn't hide her tears or stop them from falling, she lost the best man in her life, she lost her daddy.

Mr. Kwon averted his eyes from the youngest Jung to the elder one, and with a calm voice he said.

"You need to be strong; we need to be strong for your little sister? Right Jessica?"

she didn't answer him, she kept her gaze on the floor, looking at nothing special, her heart's aching, her eyes are tired of crying and her whole body is screaming inside out of emotional pain; Yet, she hasn't the strength to talk or answer him, she's afraid she'll break down and cry even more the moment she utters a word. So she decided to stay silent and suffocate her words.

The man didn't mind the cold silence he just received from her, he knows that the pain she's feeling is unbearable, and he gave her all the rights to be sad in her own way. So he kept his sincere and calm look then got up from his sit to face them.

"Let's go girls, you'll have to eat something and rest, then we'll have to talk, okay?" He received a nod from the young Krystal who got up to approach him; she then held his strong manly hands in her small ones. The small yet meaningful gesture made a smile appear on the man's handsome face.

But on the other side, Jessica rose up and leaded her way to the hospital's exit without waiting for them to accompany her. So they just followed behind giving her all the space she needs.

 


 

"Well girls, I guess your daddy already told you that I am his best friend,Right?" Asked Mr. Kwon,he was sitting on the couch facing the two young girls. The youngest nodded her head as an answer, with a pale smile displaying on her face.

"In our house, there's a picture in daddy's room, you were in the picture hugging daddy by the shoulder, and he was always saying that you're his best buddy" She answered him with so much excitement in her voice.

Her answer made him smile cheerfully, at least one of the girls is opening up to him and not treating him like a stranger.

"I am glad to hear that Krystal, well girls, I just want you to trust me and consider me family, your dad was my bestfriend, and he was so dear to my heart, so the same thing goes to you girls, you are now like my own daughters, my own family, and I promise I'll do my best to protect you and make you feel safe....." Before he ended his words, he turned his gaze towards Jessica to see her reaction. He found her looking at him with a stern serious face.Thank god, it means that she’s paying attention to his words.

"Well, to be sure that you'll be safe and in good hands, I have to take you back with me to Korea, so I can keep my eyes on you."

"Are we going to live with you Mr. Kwon?" Asked Krystal with a confused yet cute face. And with a sincere smile, Mr. Kwon answered her.

"You can call me uncle, and of course if you want you can live with me and my kids, I am sure they will be super happy to have you around" He rose up from the couch and approached the youngest Jung.

"Really, What are their names? and and ...How old are they?" Krystal didn't hesitate to show her excitement over the idea of meeting Mr. Kwon's children.

"Hahaha..well, their names are Henry who is 19 y.o  and Yuri 13 y. o, I guess she's one year older than your sister....Right Jessica?" He turned his gaze to look at Jessica waiting for an answer. Deep down in his head, he was praying hard to gain Jessica's trust by trying his best to start a conversation with her and make her comfortable with him.

And to his surprise and after three days without hearing her voice, exactly from the moment her father passed away, she finally talked, but unfortunately her words weren't to answer Mr. kwon's previous question. but well at least she answered.

"When are we going back to Korea?" Asked Jessica locking her eyes with MrKown's ones. The stern look never leaving her face.

Mr. Kwon will be lying if he denied the fact that Jessica's stare scared him, she has this cold aura around her. But still he needs to keep his calm self.

"Hmmm, well princess, whenever you feel ready you can tell me and I'll get everything ready for us to go back to Korea" he answered with his calm voice.

"Don't call me princess, only dad had the right to call me that....." She shot him a killer glare showing the fact that she didn't like people calling her princess, only her dad has the right to. Mr. kwon nodded his head like an obedient kid.

"We only need time to pack our luggage, and we'll be ready to leave with You, Mr Kwon" She said politely trying her best not to get anymore rude and cold.

"Well then, let's get the luggage ready Princ....I mean Jessica.".

 

 


 

 

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the first two chapters. Dont hesitate to support us in order to improve. Thanks for reading :D