Chapter 7: Tired, but never giving up on you (part II)

For The Sake Of Your Heart

Dear lovely readers,

Enjoy it

 


Krystal POV:  

 

After Teayeon (the easy going girl) left, we wished them good night and headed to our room.

During dinner I did not fail to notice the awkwardness between Yuri and my sister, I really find it odd, normally, they don’t stop entertaining us with silly and funny conversations. Tonight was the opposite; Jessica was quite the whole time, only answering when asked, the same goes to Yuri.

After dinner, Yuri wished us goodnight and headed to her room even though it was not that late, the rest gathered in the living room to have dessert, Henry was the most talkative in the room, he was sharing with us some of his and Teayeon’s funny moments in the hospital. I confess, Teayeon has a great personality. I felt sad when she left.

 

Here I am in my second bed which I like more than the other I have in our apartment, playing games until I fall asleep. Apparently, Jessica can’t sleep too, she is checking her phone from time to time, maybe waiting for a particular message to come.

 

I was about winning the last level of the game when a message’s notification popped out; it’s from Yuri.

 

Yuri Unnie: Did Jessica sleep?

Me: Promise to buy me Pizza first if you want me to answer your question.

Yuri Unnie: *Face palming* Arasso, Pinky promise… Now answer.

Me: well, she is wide awake. If I know her just a little I would say that there’s something bothering her.

Yuri Unnie: Hmm, Can I ask you a favor?

Me: Of course, but what will I get in return?

Yuri Unnie: Greedy … Well, what about a whole week of pizza??!

Me: Sounds attractive… Go.

Yuri Unnie: This night I want you to give Jessica the best snoring version of yours… I want to hear it from my room.

Me: Even though it’s a weird request but DEAL.

Yuri Unnie: Go for it girl, waiting for you to impress me.

 

Sometimes I thank God for having Jessica as a sister, thanks to her I get a lot of free pizza. I put my phone under the pillow and tried to sleep, the idea of one week of pizza is making me drool already.

I know exactly why Yuri is wanting me to snore; I know the feelings she has for Jessica. Since last year’s Jessica’s birthday Yuri is no more able to hide her emotions anymore, I know everything.

I couldn’t sleep so as Jessica. So I faked it, waited for 10 minutes and began to snore. I snored as much and loud as I could but in vain. Jessica didn’t escape, she didn’t move towards Yuri’s room, I sneaked a peek to her bed’s direction; she put her headphones, turned the music on in attempt to ignore my loudest snoring version.

I got up, left my bed and sat next to her “didn’t you hear me snoring?” I asked while taking off one of her earphones.

“I did, that’s why I put those on” she answered pointing at the damn earphones “Then why didn’t you leave the room and go to Yuri’s as usual?”

“Well, I don’t feel like it, that’s all”

“Is there something wrong between you guys?”

“We are okay, don’t worry… just go back to sleep and snore as much as you want, I am staying here” I just stared at her waiting for more details but for no use, I’d better go back to my bed.

“Okay as you wish, good night”

“Good night” she kissed my cheek then hugged me .

I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone to text Yuri.

 

Me: Did you hear me snore?

Yuri Unnie: Yes!! But I have no Jessica in my room…. Did she sleep?

Me: No… when she heard the snoring she put her earphones on and ignored the beautiful sound of my snoring

Yuri Unnie: okay… Thanks anyway..

Me: Still having my pizza right?

Yuri Unnie: Of course, night!

Me: Night Yuri Unnie.

 

I locked my phone then put it under my pillow feeling sorry for Yuri and worried about Jessica. I need to figure out what is wrong with them.

 


 

Yuri’s POV:

 

How can I give her space when all I do is trying to have her back as we have always been? 

Doesn’t she miss having me around as I do? Doesn’t she miss our Phone’s long conversations? Doesn’t she miss having my arm as her pillow whenever she sneaks to my room at nights running away from her sister’s snoring?....

The night will come to an end yet the questions running inside my head wont.

And seems like I am lacking more headache to have that Taeyeon girl in the picture.

What I can’t really get is How The Did They Know Each Other? Surely not in the university or because of studies, they are not even the same age. And why did she drop her by the university earlier? I don’t want to think that Jessica is having something going on with her. Just the idea builds a vast rage inside me, that I can burn all the world with.

I grabbed my phone and started texting Krystal again; hope she hasn’t slept yet.

 

Me: Still awake?

Krystal: I was dreaming about eating Pizza, but You interrupted :P

Me: haha Funny…

...

Me: is she texting someone?

Krystal: Dunno, but she seems like waiting for a text message, cause she keeps checking her phone every now and then.

Me: hmm, then she will have it. Thankies.

Krystal: You guys are weird… anyway; goodnight and this time for real.

 

I don’t want to think about any other reason of her staying up this late other than waiting for my good night text message.

 

Me: Sleep tight...

 

I ignored the hesitation I am feeling inside and pushed the send button; hoping that my message is what she’s waiting for.

 

At least to answer the questions I have concerning that Taeyeon Doctor, I texted Henry too.

 

Me: ARE YOU A ING PIMP? WHAT THE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?

 

I didn’t wait for a reply, because I know he is already in his dreamland, so I will just have some rest and wait the answer tomorrow morning. He’d better not be the one who hooked them up.

 


 

Thanks for reading 

Hope you enjoyed it 

Donnot hesistate to suggest anything you want, and to give it an up vote,

Thank you