Jeonghan oneshot fluff

Intern Angel

Sorry probably not the update you expected from me because I'm on hiatus as I wrote on a blog but probably most of you don't see my blog so here I am to say. I'M ON HIATUS BECAUSE I'M BUSY BUSY BUSY AND THESE HOMEWORK LOADS ARE LIKE CRAZY I JUST WANT TO LAZE AROUND LIKE JEONGHAN WTH THAT'S ALL I WISHED FOR. Okay so here is the imagine I wrote quite a long time ago when I forgot to bring my book to edit this story. My bias is actually Jeonghan so here is his imaginr :) HAH ENJOY!!!><

PS:in this oneshot you are Younghee ;)

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Your POV

"Ugh."

I groaned as I rolled off the bed and stagggered into the kitchen, barely opening my eyes. I shivered a little as the fan blew at me. Funny. Since when did fans have the power to create wind alike the winter breeze...this is strange. My head seems to swirl around and some stinging pain seems to be poking at my brain. Whatever. I just brushed those thoughts aside. Maybe I just didn't sleep well. 

 

As I enter the kitchen, a fragrant aaffle smell wavered in the air but strangely didn't stir up my appetite at all. Maybe I just don't feel like eating. I approached Jeonghan in the kitchen when a sudden slam of pain in my head made me keel over from the throbbing pain. Expecting to hit the ground, I shielded my head instinctively but didn't hit the ground. Fortunately, Jeonghan had caught me in time. I lay in his arms then huddling closer to him trying to keep myself warm. It was almost as if he was my lifeline. Gosh, he is so warm and fluffy I could fall asleep-

 

Dark spots started to cluster my vision. The thron at the back of my head started to spread to the rest of my head. I tried to pry my eyes open to take a look at Jeonghan but my eyes only shut close when the light hit my eyes. A muffled voice called out but I could only feel my limbs growing indifferent to the cold and my body losing its will to stay awake. Then, all of a sudden, everything went blank.

-

Jeonghan's POV

I caught Younghee in time but something wasn't right. I felt her forehead and not only was she boiling hot-but also sweaty. I shook her by the arms but she wasn't responding. Instead, her eyes started to shut tight after blinking a few times. In an attempt to wake her up, I cried out, "Wake up Jagiya! Wake up!" However, it was to no avail. In a moment, her limbs went limp and her weight collapsed onto my body. Frenetically, I carried her in a bridal position to her room. As I lay her onto the  bed, I huffed and took notice of her pale features. Pale skin, blue lips and weariness- features only a really ill person would have.

 

The heartrending sight made me feel so bad for her. For the past few days, she had overworked herself for the upcoming funfair to raise money for the orphanages nearby. Not only that, she had to plan the funfair alone. Worst of all, she had ran in the rai  a few days ago to find sponsors and a venue for the funfair. I should have been there for her...my jagiya. I looked away and told myself: 'I have to do this for my babe.' I then walked over to the kitchen. I froze in shock as I saw the pancake emitting fumes. Recovering from the shock, I quickly turn off the stove and start cleaning up. After putting awat the batter un the fridge and cleaning up the waffle pan, I took out the pots, rice and some meant and vegetables. It's been a long time since I last cooked this dish so I don't know if my skills have turned rusty.

 

I started to work on the meat, chopping it into amall chinks and dicing the vegetables into cubes. Boiling the porridge on low heat, I throw in the vegetables and meat, then cracking an egg into the porridge and stirring. After adding some spices, I took a tester. The porridge doesn't taste as I thought it would be-still passable. I hum a tune, satisfied that I still remember how to cook despite my busy schedules as an idol. Speaking of being an idol, I forgot to call my manager! Oh my god! I whipped out my phone to dial for him and told him sheepishly that I would not be attending today's practice for our comeback. Not asking further, my manager hangs up knowing that it was important and urgent. As I switch off the stove, I scour for the breakfast tray and place the array of dishes on the tray.

 

I walked into Younghee's room with the tray of food and carefully placed the tray on the side table. Not making a sound, I slipped into the blanket and turned my body to face Younghee. I then supported my head with my arm and leaned my weight onto my arm. I then looked towards her face, peace and calm reflected upon her features. Her steady breathing out my heart at ease whenever I know that she is safe. I peered at the click and realised that it was almost nine o' clock. Hesistantly, I shook Younghee awake. 

 

"Babe. Younghee baby wake up~" I cooed at her. She started to stir in her sleep but grunted in annoyance.

 

"Baby~If you don't get up now, I'm going to tickle you~" I announced playfully but Younghee showed no signs of getting up.

-

 

Your POV

I regained conciousness slowly then realised that there was some warmtg emitted from my side. Afyerwards, a hand reached out to shake ny sides. "Babe. Younghee baby wake up~" Tired and barely opening my eyes, I wriggled away and grunted in annoyance. I was so tired that I couldn't even raise my head up and I didn't want to either.

 

"Baby~If you don't get up now, I'm going to tickle you~" Although I heardd my boyfriend say that, I was still really lazy to get up. Just as I thought he would leave me alone like usual, he wiggled his fingers into my waist. Jolting at his touch, I instinctively kicked him repeatedly. Unknowingly, I had kicked him at the place that no man should be kicked at. Together with the blanket, Jeonghan rolled off the bed and curled up into a ball on the floor. Like the tall giant he is compared to me, his legs tangled with the blanket.

 

"Urgh babe. For a sick person, you sure have a lot of strength..." He grunts in pain and whines at me to kiss him as a punishment. 

 

"I'm sick so...too bad!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He pouts in reply but slowly gets up still crouching over from the pain. He sighs because he knoe I'm too weak to feed myself and he has to feed me. He pokes the spoon begrudgingly into the porridge and pinch a piece of my favourite chicken with his chopsticks and puts in on the spoon. I grin playfully as he reluctantly shoves the mouth-full of porridge into my mouth, almost choking me. I glare at him and pout sightly. Jeonghan just cackles and mutters, "You still know I'm going to get what I want when you recover right?"

 

I scoffed. "Doesn't mean I'm gonna let you." I stuck out my tongue at him again. Jeonghan just sighed, a little desperste to get some form of skinship. He stayed quiet, eyes looking down as he fed me the whole bowl of porridge. Watching him feeling a little dejected, I kinda felt sorry for him. He was probably really hurt by my words I guess. He got up and walked out with the bowl of porridge then came back with a pout replacing his frown. 

 

"Okay fine oppa. Come here." I flagged him over with my hand. His eyes instantly lit up like a puppy's and he leaped onto the spot beside me. He giggled a little and slipped his hands under my body, wrapping his arms around my waist. Then, Jeonghan pulled himself closer to my body, head buried into my neck and nose nuzzling my neck.

 

Third person's POV

His hands roamed around her stomach, rubbing in soothing circles. As he lulled her to sleep, he observed the once pale features that had return to its cherry pink. Jeonghan leaned in to give Younghee a kiss on the cheek before pulling the blanket covers over him, snuggling into her. Then, he fell into slumber, smiling in his sleep.