Fraud

Intern Angel

[WARNING: story contains parts of abusive actions and foul language.]

Liars.

 

All liars. Big fat liars.

 

Winnie peered over the wall, the intriguing sight disgusted her. She scrunched up her face and turned her back to lean on the wall. The scene now replaying in her mind like a broken casette tape. His mouth eating out that 's face. Purplish-blue marks blotting her neck and his. Eroctic moans resounding off the locker room walls. Occasional bangs of the metal merging with the sharp gasps for air. It was all too much.

 

Jabbing her fingers into her ears, Winnie made a dash for the abandoned bathroom. His sweet lies were useless. She had seen what she had to. His repeated excuses that ran through her mind were now replaced by that scene she had just witnessed. A throbbing pain growing at her left chest-probably her heart clawing at her ribs for help from the bleeding. The bleeding caused by a stab in the back-her best friend and boyfriend. 

 

Winnie ran into the deserted toilet and shut herself in a random cubicle. She sat on the floor of the the shower cubicle huddling her legs closer to her body. Cold salted tear beads flowed over her cheekbones, dripping onto the icy tiled floor. Her sobs were slowly turning into cries, the tears now stinging her puffy eyes and everything before her becoming a blur. She seemed to be caught up in a tornado, the world swirling before her. Her hands reached up to tousle her hair, combing through it occasionally trying to calm herself down-but to no avail.

 

Then after what seemed like a whole day in that dark narrow cubicle, she swept away the last of her tears. Funny how her lips still quiver and her breaths are still short. Weird how her body is now numbed and cold when a fire was burning inside of her. Her hot tears that had left a trail were now biting into the warmth of her skin like a frostbite. Trembling, her hand reached for a cold metal-long and thin-from her pocket. Bringing it to her ear, she hurriedly dialed for her step brother.

 

"Oppa...hic- he cheated hic- again hic-"

 

"Winnie?"

 

"H-help me..."