Mission 1/Part 1:Introductions

Intern Angel

Winnie's POV

Okay so I can sort of fly? But I can touch stuff from the real world too so that's not really great. I guess it's fun but I'm getting used to being somebody's angel. From what I recall, it has always been Kyungsoo taking care of me, protecting me from any harm. Now, I'm gonna be a handsome guy's angel. Hurhurhur :)

 

I made my way to Pledis entertainment, almost getting lost and injured with all the wires all over the surrounding buildings. My wings are still a little weak because they're new but I can still see everything from where I am above. The buildings all look the same though... I couldn't even tell which one was Pledis until I saw a bunch of boys walking towards the building.

 

There I saw Wonwoo looking sullenly at the ground, walking with a bunch off other school boys that looked surprisingly familiar. As they head off into the building, I quickly follow behind, afraid to get locked out. 

 

Author's POV (hurhur)

As Winnie floats behind the boys, they head into a room full of cameras. As soon as they enter, their face changes, the sullen expressions replaced by forced smiles as they greet the cameras and change into their coloured team shirts. They start to practice, some guys wearing pink heading off to the sound prove room, while some other guys break off into a dance. Winnie's attention drifts to the general crowd where everyone does everything everywhere.

 

Then there was Wonwoo. Sitting quietly on a chair, typing vigourously on his ipad. His earpieces plugged into his ipad and his eyes fixated on the screen. Winnie walked closer to Wonwoo, curious at what he was doing that required such attention. As she approached him, one of the other boys with a yellow shirt ran into her, yet passing through her like thin air. A weird feather-like tingling sensation shot through her, almost making her faint from the shock. People can walk through me? She pondered as she walked closer, almost bumping into Wonwoo. Oh yeah. Nathasia did mention that only Wonwoo could feel me...

 

Winnie was careful to approach Wonwoo. She peered over his shoulder and found him writing rap lyrics on the ipad. Then, he would occasionally make a tune on Garage Band, trying to fit it into his lyrics. As Winnie watched for what seemed like an hour of Wonwoo composing, she realised that she hadn't introduced herself at all. Taking a chance when Wonwoo left his ipad on the chair to go to the restroom, Winnie typed on his memo pad. Then when he came back, she retreated into a corner, awaiting his reaction.

 

Wonwoo's POV

I just walked out to go to the restroom and I come back to a weird note on my ipad. Seriously? One of the jokers probably did it again. Maybe Hoshi did it again. Angels don't exist. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna see one anytime but I'll just check in case....

 

"Hyung-ah! I need to go to the restroom again. Indigestion." I quickly ran out of the practice room after telling Seungcheol. 

I'll just check to be sure.

 

[A/n: Yes!! Another chapter down :D From now onwards, I'm going to speed things up a little so it doesn't get boring!]