My precious human

Intern Angel

Winnie came to realisation upon seeing Wonwoo. How did I get here? I know I got into an accident but what was I doing before that? Why did I carelessly run onto the road? Winnie thought for a while but couldn't remember anything even when her head was hurting. She stared at Wonwoo's face on the screen again. Her insides twisted at the sight of his perfect features. Perfect jawline, lips, eyes, nose and even his hair, Winnie would add, screamed perfection. 

 

Winnie began to get lost in his features. How his honey-liked skin made her want to meet him so badly. As her eyes wandered all over his face, Nathasia snapped her out of her thoughts. 

 

"Hello? Are you listen to me?"

 

Winnie grinned sheepishly at her, rubbing her nape as she shook her head. Nathasia giggled and repeated what she had explained.

 

"So I said that you'll be protecting him. Your mission is to make sure he stays happy before he debuts amd after he debuts, make sure he can handle the work load. During the mission, you can make yourself visible only to your human. That way people won't suspect a thing. Also, try not to make yourself visible too many times. You can send him text messages through the angel phones or leave him messages through letters. You can use the angel phone to contact us in dangerous situations as well. I'll be bringing you to the lab to give you some tools to help you with your mission.

 

As we entered the lab, an array of wands and other weird tools covered the entire room ---- the walls had so many colourful wands of endless themes. As Winnie walked into the room, Nathasia reached for one of the wands on the top shef and handed it over to Winnie. Then she picked up a few other things and a brown pouch and threw it into Winnie's arms.

 

"This" Nathasia picked the sailormoon-like wand, "is the thing that is the most important. The wand helps keep you invisible by pressing this red button. When the blue button is pressed, only your human can see you. The green button however let's everyone see you which you shouldn't be using unless necessary. It is also equipt with a dial that allows teleportation. Just dial the location code and you'll be there in a flash."

 

Next, she went for the pen. The rose quartz and serenity pen that had a small diamond on top. "This pen is the memory eraser in case you accidentally make yourself visible to the rest of the humans. Just press the diamond on top for a few seconds. Oh but remember to cover your eyes or you'll lose your memory too!"

 

Afterwards was a ring with sapphire and ruby heart on it. It allows the headquarters to track Winnie's location so that they can send help in case of an emergency. 

 

"And we are off! Your first mission: to help him debut while keeping him happy!"

 

I'm coming to help you my precious human.

 

[A/n: I'm sorry to my readers or to anyone who looked forward to this story. I've gathered my together over the past half of the year and I'm going to finish this story. Probably gonna take forever but I hope to complete this story! :)And I just realised that you need karma points to comment. Can someone dm me why this is happening? :( ]