In my eyes

Intern Angel

Chanyeol's POV

I shouldn't have chased after Winnie. If I didn't maybe Winnie wouldn't be a lying in the Intensive Care Unit fighting for her life across the 2 weeks after the accident. I just wanted to clear things up but I made a mess instead. I don't deserve to live after all the pain I've caused her. 

 

Maybe I shouldn't have tried to put things right. These things probably could have put themselves back to where they belong. And clearly Winnie doesn't belong to me. 

 

Now I can't even go near her. I'm too drowned in guilt to even look at the state she is in now. All the tubes and needles that were conncected to her pale body. It's been a week. The doctors say she's not going to wake up any time soon. Maybe a few months. Years if her body is weak. The most horrific part of all these drama? I saw Winnie getting hit by that car and I never got a chance to apologise to her. 

 

I was turning round the corner and keeping a safe distance from Winnie. Of course I didn't lose her on the way. I couldn't. Then before I knew it, I saw her stumbling over, walking in an awkward manner. I didn't know she had dizzy spells until I saw what happened that day. I just keep making the same mistakes...and this is the largest mistake yet.

 

After Kyungsoo got to know of what happened, he punched me in the face until my gums bled but I didn't really care. I deserved it. Maybe even the beatings weren't enough to pay back the amount of hurt I caused Winnie. Kyungsoo of course was furious seeing how I went against him and tried to get close to Winnie again.

 

I'm home now. I've been reflecting. I shouldn't have hung out with the girls trying to get over my heartbreak. Now we can no longer be together at all. But Winnie...

 

I'll never forget you.

 

[A/n:More of a filler chapter to stall all of you HAHAHA so sorry for being this evil but I have to in order to write a better next chapter :) Anyways hoped you enjoy!]