New home

Intern Angel

"She's sleeping in my room-"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Noona ish sthleeping in my room!"

 

"No! Winnie probably doesn't even want to play with you-"

 

"Noona! Hyung isth bullying me!"

 

"I'm a girl so she can sleep with me."

 

"But-"

 

"Guys! Min Rin is right. My sister should sleep with her". Kyungsoo loooked at the other three males who were sulking and looking pitifully at Winnie. Their eyes were almost as if they were begging her but Winnie could only shoot them a sympathetic look. As much as she wanted, her brother would object. Kyungsoo doesn't want his sister to be hurt again, even if you think he is paranoid. Maybe he just is.

"Hyung! Just beceause Min Rin is your girlfriend-" A voice broke the silence.

 

"Girlfriend?!" Winnie shot a glance at Kyungsooo."I'll explain." He mouthed back.

 

The youngest boy tried to ease the awkardness boy seizing WInnie by the hand and pulling her luggage into the room. "Noona! Let'sth go!" The boy practically skipped into the room as Winnie was pulled along. The rest of the people were left staring at Winnie as she disappeared in a jifty. One by one, the group dispersed and went back to what they were doing before, except Kyungsoo and his girlfriend.They walked over to the couch as Kyungsoo hugged Min Rin closer to himself. Sitting on the couch and turning on the television, Kyungsoo leaned in to Min Rin as she snuggled into his frame happily. Like a child eating candy, Min Rin's smile widened to the end of her ears. Now she hugged Kyungsoo even more than she did before and Kyungsoo ran his fingers through Min Rin's hair. As the television displayed its daily drama and the occasional giggles that emitted from the rooms blanket them, Kyungsoo was deep in thought. How was he supposed to explain to his sister about his girlfriend? Not that he wasn't allowed to date but he was supposed to tell everything to his sister truthfully. They had made a promise to each other to tell everything that had happened ever since Kyungsoo debuted in EXO. Or at least he was supposed to. Now, he knew his sister was going to hold a grudge against him. Unknowingly, he let out a huge sigh.

 

Min Rin looked up from her position and leaned in to put her face into his firm chest. "Are you okay?" Min Rin knew him inside out and he knew he couldn't hide from her. Sighing again, he muttered, "I don't know how to tell my sister about us..." Min Rin nodded her head trying to understand the situation. Then, she wriggled out of Kyungsoo's embrace and stood before him. "I'll help you tell everything to your sister then! Trust me~" She shot him a wide grin before skipping off to her room. Before Kyungsoo even had time to react, she had already skipped into the room, leaving him staring blankly into space.

--

"So that's how your oppa and I got together!" Min Rin said enthusiastically. Winnie nodded slowly as she pieced everything together. then, she pouted a little and stared into a blank wall as if pondering over something. After moments of silence, Winnie turned towards Min Rin. "But why didn't oppa tell me this earlier?"Her voice mellowed down but had a distinct tint of sadness. Her cheerful side now vanished. In an attempt to lighten the situation, Min Rin quick-wittedly answered, " I think Kyungsoo just didn't want you to worry so much about him. He was also busy and maybe didn't have the time.." Winnie looked up a little to glance at Min Rin.

"Really?" Winnie's voice broke slightly.

"Really."Min Rin extended her arms to hug Winnie. Pulling Winnie into a warm embrace. Min Rin rubbed Winnie's back in soothing circles trying to her. As Winnie burried her head into Min Rin's shoulder, she mumbled," If oppa wants me to forgive him, he should treat me to ice cream..." A visible smirk was now spread across her face.

--

"So what happened inside there?" Kyungsoo slipped a hand around his girlfriend's waist. 

"Your sister said that you should treat her to ice cream if you want to be forgiven." Min Rin giggled at Kyungsoo as he sighed and ruffled his hair.

Oh boy. What a dramatic start to a first day at EXO's maknae's dorm.