Rooftop buddies [part 2]

Intern Angel

"Fine! Stay."

 

Huh what? Winnie stopped in her tracks. "What did you say?"

 

"You're right...I need someone to pour out to. Besides I have something important to say." Yoora sighed, gesturing for Winnie to sit beside her. 

 

"I'm sorry for what I did in the past. I didn't mean to. I just had no choice."

 

As Yoora poured out the words that she hidden for so long, the feelings that had been masked, Winnie realised that Yoora wasn't what she had thought she was. Yoora didn't want to harm Winnie at all but was forced to. The debt she had to pay for clinging onto Raina for her popularity. Yoora didn't want to be bullied like she had been in Elementry school so she seeked popularity as a solution. In order to stay by Raina's side, she had to be useful--the only way was to issue punishments. A few days ago, Raina had decided that the punishments were too light. Cutting all ties with Yoora, she complained that the punishments simply were not harsh enough because Winnie had fought back. 

 

As childish as it sounds, Raina publicly announced what Yoora had done to betray her, exaggerating so much that the story was twisted. All just to create chaos. In addition to that, Raina bullied Winnie because of her selfish wants--jealousy. That jealousy made Raina do the worst things. Anything a girl drown in jealousy would do, Raina took it to the extreme. No, Raina didn't want Kyungsoo as her brother. All the drama was just an excuse. Raina wanted to be Chanyeol's girlfriend. Raina had fpught so hard to be noticed by Chanyeol while Winnie had practically charmed Chanyeol, or so Raina thought. That was when Raina wanted revenge. She purposely spread rumours and tried to ruin her life. Furthermore, Winnie found out why her best friend made out with Chanyeol. You probably guess it -- Raina. Raina threatened her best friend to help her and in return, Winnie's best friend was left alone by Raina and her gang.

 

"Thanks for telling me everything. I know it wasn't easy so I won't hold a grudge to any of the things you've done." Winnie smiled then stood up with her lunch box. "Don't cry already, you look really funny now! Let's go wash up and eat before the break ends." 

 

"Wait before that," Yoora grabbed Winnie's hand, "it's a little too much to ask for but can we be friends?" 

 

"Okay." Winnie pulled Yoora by the hands and skipped out of the pots into the open.

-

"Winnie what the hell?! What are you with Yoora?" Sehun rushed over pushing Yoora away.

 

Winnie quickly pulled Yoora to her side "Let's go some where less...less populated. I'll tell you after school. We need to eat first."

 

"Okay..."

*Timeskip to after school*

"We're now rooftop buddies!"

After Winnie explained everything that Yoora had gone through and what Raina had done, Sehun stood up from the garden table. He sighed. He didn't expect such dramatic things to happen, especially since Chanyeol was really loyal to Winnie. Had Chanyeol just given up his relationship just for his own selfish desires? Sehun gazed at Yoora as she spoke to Winnie. Yoora did seem a lot different from the one he knew. Maybe he'll just trust her this time.

 

A/n: Finally! PHEW. I barely managed to think of ideas because I've been so messed up I couldn't think of better ideas. Please continue reading!! Love you guys! :)