Mission 2/ Part 1: Back to Training?

Intern Angel

Wonwoo's POV

I can't stop thinking about Winnie. I've been underperforming during practices such that all the instructors have been yelling at me. The other trainees seem worried too, especially Mingyu. They've been asking why I kept zoning out after that day and if I wanted to tell them what's been on my mind but I can't. The fact that I just saw an angel is a totally ridiculous story. Which sane human would believe me? 

 

Dino and Soonyoung are discussing on a new choreography for our showcase and our debut evaluation is just round the corner. I'm supposed to be focused! I've been waiting for years to debut,I can't just let this opportunity slip by because of a silly incident. I shouldn't think about it then...or maybe I'll think of it after my debut.

 

Author's POV

Winnie floated farther away from Wonwoo, observing him closely. Wonwoo has been pacing up and down the practice room, looking up occasionally then sighing and pacing up and down again. As Wonwoo sighed, Winnie sighed. My mission is going to be a failure. She leaned against the wall, trying to think of ways to get Wonwoo back to working hard. His evaluation was approaching amd Winnie needed to think of something fast so that Wonwoo would be able to do well. From what Winnie was observing, Wonwoo had a lot of thoughts. He would often be thinking about random things at random times, pacing up and down wherever he was. Come to think of it, he could be distracted because he couldn't believe Winnie existed. Haish I should have waited until the evaluation was over...Will Wonwoo be able to do well? I'm his angel. He will be able to do well.

 

I need to get him to focus. Winnie floated across the practice room, floating over to Wonwoo. As she approached him, she pushed his chair towards him to get his attention, careful that the others weren't watching. As he turned his attention to the ipad, Winnie started typing furiously. 

 

Focus Wonwoo. If you don't focus now, you'll lose a life time opportunity of debuting with your friends. I'll help you. Don't think too much about what I am. I'll explain everything after you evaluation is over.

 

Wonwoo staggered closer, astonished that the keyboard was typing itself. It's Winnie again. He picked up the ipad after the keyboard had stopped typing. As he read through the words over and over again, he ruffled his hair in frustration then typed a new message.

 

What exactly are you? Are you really my angel? It's frustrating knowing that you're there but I can't see you. I won't think too much about this now but after my evaluation, you have to explain everything okay?

 

Wonwoo let out a sigh of relief. A load was off his shoulders. I'm finally going to have answers. He left the ipad on the chair again and walked off to the centre of the room where the others were diligently learning the dance. 

 

I'll be waiting for your answer...

 

[A/n: One of the longest chapters I've written after I returned.😂 I'm quite happy with this chapter :D What do you guys think Winnie will say? And what do you think will happen to Wonwoo ;) ]