Intern Angel

Intern Angel

"So do you know what Intern Angels are?" Winnie shook her head.

 

"So basically, you have been purposely put in an accident so that you could help us. One of our angels is in a little trouble and during this time we need a temporary substitution."

 

Winnie didn't know how to feel. Was she supposed to feel honoured that the angels chose her? Or was she supposed to be upset that she was purposely put into an accident? Or maybe angry that she was chosen as a substituition? The thoughts flooded her mind as she tried not to lose focus on what Ariel was explaining.

 

"So do not tell anyone about this understood?" Winnie nodded slowly, unsure of what Ariel had just said. "Therefore, you have to be an intern angel. An intern angel is like a student on an internship, hence it's name. Being an intern angel allows you to have more privileges than an actual angel honestly. A real angel has to make themselves unknown and invisible because  they are forever angels. On the other hand, intern angels can reveal their identity because they actually exist in the human world. However, you can only let the human you are protecting know of you so that we would cease to exist in the minds of humans." 

 

Winnie was excited at the thought of being an intern angel. This sounds fun! I guess angels did exist like I always thought huh. That means I was right when I thought that angels were the ones helping us. 

 

"You will be assigned to a human to protect from the dangers that lurk. Especially the troubles caused by the rebelling of the fallen angels. Nathasia would tell you more about your job as an intern angel later on. Now any questions you have?" Ariel had finally stopped babbly on everything about angels. Winnie took a deep breath, taking in the information before looking up with a frown. 

 

"Why would the fallen angels cause trouble? Couldn't they live in peace?"

 

"The fallen angels are the angels that have fallen to the dark side unlike what they are supposed to do. Instead of protecting humans, they bring harm to their humans instead. As punishment, their wings break and become black, and they are banned from heaven. Afterwards, they have to blend in with the humans and they would have body changes to be like humans like experiencing death." Ariel continued speaking after she took a sip of her beverage by her side.

 

"Because they are unhappy of the punishment, they start to show their unhappiness through rebellions. We priotise the humans' lives and so the fallen angels would do anything to ruin these humans' happiness or threaten their safety. I hope I answered your question but we have a schedule running late and we need you to start work immediately." Ariel stood up to rush Winnie out of the office as Nathasia took Winnie to the room she woke up in. 

 

Apparently, the room that Winnie had woken up in was her temporary room, inclusive of a wardrobe that has an extra function of choosing her daily clothes. After they finished looking through the rest of the room, Nathasia brought Winnie back to the headquarters. 

 

"I'm going to show you the human you have to protect. I'll also give you some tools to help you and will brief you on the rules of an intern angel.Let's go."

 

Nathasia brought Winnie towards an isolated corner of the headquarters. The station apparently had a cute guy running it. The guy had a pretty face that still had boy-like features. 

 

"Ren could you help to search for Wonwoo's profile please?" Nathasia kindly instructed. Oh so his name is Ren? That's unique.

 

Ren began typing furiously on the keyboard, afterwards, a mini holographic folder appeared on the right side of the screen. Ren tapped on it and out came a familiar pair of brown orbs staring intensely at her. Wait. Vague images of the boy extending out to her reappeared and Winnie staggered back in shock. That's Wonwoo?

(/▪益▪ /) 🔥

[A/n: Hehehe! I'm back! Ren is included in this chapter because he is my other bias hehe besides Jeonghan that is.*sigh* Pretty boys from Pledis..why do I stan? Anyways Wonwoo. TADA!!!]