New school, new kingkas

Intern Angel

"Winnie! Winnie! I heard there are new students coming in today!"

 

"Oh okay."

 

"Thirteen of them Winnie! I heard they are really handsome and that the oldest is a year older than us only~~" Raina shook Winnie by the hand and begged her to go to the principal's office to see the new students.

 

"What's so special about them? They are just another bunch of boys like Sehun and Kai right? So I'm just gonna stick to my boys!"

 

"Whatever." Raina pulled Winnie forcefully by her arm towards the principal's office. Winnie dragged her legs along, weighing down Raina as the latter walked with difficulty. 

 

"Oh my god! Are you a pig in disguise? You are so heavy my arm's gonna break!!" Raina joked.

 

"Yeah I know. Thanks." Winnie replied sarcastically. The duo struggled to get to the Principal's office. By the time they reached, all the girls had already gathered outside to wait for the new students. The girls were gossiping about how good looking these boys were said to be and how they were trainees. Trainees huh? Cool. Winnie seemed uninterested , though, in the rest of the things the other students were discussing about the new students. Winnie opened her bag and grabbed some sketching pad and pencils then shove her wallet into the bag. Everyone seemed to forget to shun away from her and Winnie was enjoying it-- besides the fact that he rest were swooning over boys. Winnie hated boys now.

Winnie shook her head as she saw how excited the other girls were. They'll all be liars when you date them. Pretty good liars. Winnie stepped back and leaned against the wall, putting her headphones over her ears. Bouncing to the beat of the pop song, Winnie broke out into a dance. Moon walking then spinning,  a  hand wave then another set of groove moves. Winnie was so absorbed into the dance that she never realised the stares from the rest. The other students had stopped gossiping to look at Winnie dance. As Winnie closed her eyes, she slowly inmersed herself into the music. Unknowingly, she took a step back and bumped inti someone and plopped onto the floor. She opend her eyes to stare at a pair of beautiful dark brown orbs. A hand extended out to her from the head of black hair and she sat dumbfounded on the floor.

"Care to take my hand?" The boy's deep voice brought her back to reality. Winnie cautiously took his hand and bowed after standing on her two legs. Her legs felt numbed-- weirdly. 

Ba-dup. Ba-dup. Ba-dup. 

Now she knew why the girls were so excited. They were another batch of idol rookies waiting to debut and damn, the visuals were godly. Winnie could feel her heart skip a beat as she unconsciously olaced her hand over her heart to calm herself down. Oh no. I shouldn't like guys. He could be like those other guys. Winnie quickly bowed and scurried off though she took a quick peek at the other boys and indeed they were gorgeous.

Winnie hid in the toilet, her face flushed red from the embarrassment. No it's not possible that I like him. No no no.

Maybe they are nice because they haven't heard the rumours yet.

~(♡¤♡)~

A/n: Hey my little readers! Sorry for taking so long to update because I'm not really a great writer but I'm trying my best! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Oh and yes the angel part with Seventeen is coming soon I swear. EXO is just the sub-cast so you have to wait okay? Love yalk and have a great day ahead!