[Truth Hurts]

You Fall, You Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,

I know I've said to edit my chapters, but I forgot to.

I'm not a good writer so I made a lot of mistakes.

I promise I will edit soon. Very very very sorry.

 

 

 

“EunJi-ah…” I called her softly as I walked toward her, “How did you know I was here?” I asked as I studied the expression on her face. Her eyes were mixed of sad and frowning, turned down just enough not to be amused.

“I saw your phone when you were busy texting to your friend,” she confessed.

“Oh…” I whispered with my head lowered and eyes downcasted.  

“Your mom called me and asked if I was with you. Your mom is very worried about you. She said you’ve been going home late at night every weekend. She wanted to know if I knew anything,” she explained and I glanced at her, “Why did you lie to me?” she confronted and crossed her arm over her chest.

“I didn’t mean to lie. I…I just didn’t know how to tell you because I knew you’d be upset,” I murmured while I tried to maintain eye contact with her.

“I think you’ve changed…this is not like you,” she implied as she shook her head in disappointment.

“No…don’t say that. I’m still who I am,” I disagreed as I held her arm.

“No, SoHee,” she paused and brushed my hand off of her arm, “I’ve known you since we were little kids. You’d never lie to me, you’d never hide things from me until you met Kim WooBin,” she pointed out and my mind went blanked after I heard his name, “You’re like this, is all because of Wo-“

“Stop. I don’t want to hear his name,” I declared and looked away.

“No-“

“I said stop!” I shouted as I glared at her, “I don’t want to hear his name! I don’t want to talk about him! We were done long time ago,” I added with my jaw tensed to biting posture, pushed my upper lip forward and making mouth curved down, and my eyebrows started knotting, creating a vertical furrow.

“For god’s sake…” she let out an exasperated sigh and ran her fingers through her hair, “It’s all because of him! He’s the reason why you’re like this,” she yelled as grabbed my arms.

“That’s not true! It has nothing to do with him,” I denied and got out of her grip.

“Oh my god! Wake the up SoHee!” she snapped and continued, “Why are you so stubborn?!”

“Why can you just let me be? Just let me do whatever I want. It’s not like I’m hurting anyone,” I responded.

“Do whatever you want? Like just let you continue to party every weekend and not go home? Let you continue to associate with people who are bad influences? Watch you fall deeper in drugs?!” she remarked. My eyes lit up in shock and wondered how did she know I was still doing drugs since I had never mentioned it to her ever since the day I went to see her when Woobin and I broke up.

“How d-“

“How do I know you’re still doing drugs?” she finished my question, “What? You think I’m stupid? Of course, I’d know. Like I’ve told you before… I’ve known you for many years; I know what kind of a person you are. I witnessed you changed from an innocent and honest girl to someone who’s lost in life and a ing drug addict,“ she argued. I felt my throat closing up and my palms were getting sweaty. “You have nothing to say?” she asked.

“What else do you want me to say? I mean you seem to have figured everything without me telling you anything,” I answered as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Wow…look at you,” she huffed, “Remember what I said about what drugs could do to you?” she asked as she folded her arms.

“EunJi, please. Just stop talking abou-“

“It could change your mindset, your personality and your life. I could see the drugs you’ve been doing is doing that to you now, “ she interrupted.

“Okay, okay. I get it. I’m messed up. I’m ing messed up. There, I admitted it. Happy?” I said in a frustrated tone.

“Wow… even your attitude has changed,” she kissed her teeth as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Oh my god…” I sighed.

“You need t-“

“SoHee!” I heard someone called – it was Bommie, “What are you doing out here? Everyone has been looking for you. Let’s go have a smoke!” she interrupted us without knowing what was going on.

“You smoke now?!” EunJi asked with her eyes widened, “Wow, okay. You know what? I’m done talking to you. As a friend, I think I’ve done my best to help you. It is up to you if you want to listen to me or not. It’s your choice. I initially came here to do your mom a favor to make sure you’re okay,” she lectured and she eyed me from head to toe, “And you seem pretty alive to me,” she said with sarcasm and took a step back.

“EunJi-ah-" I wanted to stop her from leaving, but she interrupted me.

“I’m done. You can come find me when you are ready to straighten up your act. If not, don’t bother to contact me. Have fun with your frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter