[Return The Favor]

You Fall, You Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hey…” I heard a voice called, “Hey, wake up,” it called again. I thought I was dreaming until someone nudged me. I squinted my eyes and saw a blurred shadow. Slowly, my vision became more cleared and vivid. I examined my surroundings and then I noticed I was sitting on the ground. ChangWook was staring at me with his eyes lit up and jaw dropped a little in shock.

“What happened?” I asked as I tried to stand but I forgot I was still in my high heels caused me to lose my stability, then my legs started to tremble. He slipped his arm under my waist and I held onto him to support myself.

“You out…” he replied.

‘Uh…my head hurts,’ I thought while I rubbed my head.

“For how long?” I murmured while I began feeling very lightheaded.

“About five to ten minutes. Can you stand?” he asked as he drifted his gaze from my feet to me again.

“I…fe…feel..we..weak,” I mumbled as my head drooped noticeably.

“Where are your friends?” he asked as he tilted his head sideways and a bit forward.

“I…they…where…they..are…” I slurred while my eyes could barely stay opened.

“What??” he asked as he tightened his grip.

“I…fe..feel…d..diz..zy,” I muttered.

“Okay,” he paused, “I’m going to take you to my car, okay?” he implied, “Try to walk, okay? I’ll help you,” he encouraged and guided me through each step.

“Good. Keep walking,” He praised. “We’re almost there.” He said as we walked slowly towards the parking lot until we reached to his vehicle.

“Get in. No rush, take your time,” he advised while I held onto his arm and stumbled my way into the car. He pulled the strap and bulked the seatbelt for me and reclined my seat.

“Is this comfortable?” he asked, I bobbed my head gently. While he shuts the door and walked over to the driver side, I rested my head on the head restraint. Then, I felt the car stirred as he got into the vehicle.

“Take a rest,” he said, I nodded and closed my eyes

 

 

 

 

“Hey, wake up,” he shook me.

“Huh…?” I muttered while I squinted my eyes and yawned

“We've arrived,” he informed me.

“Where are we?” I asked as I tried to figure out where we were.

“My house,” he answered.

“Your hou-,“ he interrupted me.

“Let’s go,” he said while he unbuckled his seatbelt and exited the vehicle. He walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for me. But, I hesitated to move. “Come on,” he rushed as he tilted his head to signal me to get out of the car.

“I don’t think-“

“Oh...my…god,” he sighed. He took off my seatbelt and pulled me out of the vehicle. I stood there awkwardly with my hands held onto both of my arms. After he locked his car and went toward the entrance to his house while I followed his steps.

Once we stepped into his home, he went straight upstairs without saying a word. I was standing by the door while I observed his home. Then I realized what the girls meant when they said ‘I was with him for money’ after I scanned through his place. I was amazed how luxurious his home was. For a second, I couldn’t figure out if I was in a mansion or a commercial building. While I was still fantasizing about his place, I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Here,” he said and held up some clothes to me, “Go wash up.”

“Umm…” I hesitated as I stared at the clothes.

“What? You want to sleep in this condition?” he questioned as he eyed me from head to toe and continued, “Go shower then sleep. I will give you a ride home when you wake up,” I didn’t know what to say but felt very awkward since I had met him only a few hours ago and I was already in his home. “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything sneaky. Just in case you’re wondering,” he assured, “You see that room there?” he asked as he pointed to the door behind the staircase. “You can rest in there and there’s a bathroom in there too, so you can shower. And I will be upstairs,” he instructed as he turned around and headed toward the stairs.

“Ah,” he paused as he stopped at the staircase, “You may wander around the house if you like. But, not upstairs, especially my room,” he warned, “No offence. I just don’t like anyone near my room. It’s my comfort zone,” he explained and continued his way up. Then, I heard the door closed.

I stared at the clothes he gave me and sighed. ‘I guess I have to stay here for the night…’ I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter