[The Date Gone Wrong]

You Fall, You Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I told GD to back to the booth first and I stayed behind. I stood by a corner and waited for ChangWook to come out from the VIP room. I thought it was strange that they were in there. I didn't want to make any assumptions, but I was a little skeptical about them. Few minutes went by, I received a text from ChangWook.

 

-Text Message-

From: ChangWook

Where are you?

 

Just when I was about to reply to his message, the VIP door finally opened, and they exited the room.

“ChangWook-ah,” I called as I walked toward them. The expressions on both of their faces, I could tell they were surprised I was there. “What were you guys doing in the VIP room?” I asked as I glanced at both of them.

“Uh…” they hesitated to speak and looked at each other.

“We were just chilling with some friends,” JooHyuk answered as he tugged his earlobe and forced a smile. 

“Chilling with friends?" I repeated with one of my eyebrows lifted more than the other and I crossed my arms over my chest, "Or getting drugs from friends?” I confronted as I watched their expressions changed.

“SoHee-ah…” ChangWook called and held my arm.

“Please don’t lie to me,” I frowned as I stared at him. He pressed his lips together while his gaze swept across my face.

“Okay, okay, it’s me,” JooHyuk said and I stared at him, “I wanted to go in but I was scared to go alone. So I asked hyung to go with me,” he explained.

“You do…it?” I hinted with my mouth fell opened in surprise.

“Y-yes, I do,” JooHyuk admitted.

“Then why didn’t you say so when I asked you?” I questioned.

“B-because!” he stuttered as he puts his hands on his hip and continued, “I don’t know how you’d react. And it’s not something to brag about,” he huffed.

“You know, I do it too right?” I laughed.

“What?! Really?!” he yelled as he raised his eyebrows in shock and drifted his gaze to ChangWook and me again.

“How did you know we were here?” ChangWook asked.

“I bumped into a friend here when he was coming out of this room. Then I saw you guys in there,” I answered and continued, “He told me this is the VIP room where he gets the stuff.”

“Oh…” they responded and glanced at each other.

“Anyways,” I started, “I was looking for you because my friends want to meet you,” I told ChangWook.

“Oh, where are they?” he asked.

“Come,” I held his arm, “JooHyuk, come with us,” I invited.

I led them to the booth where the crew was. As I was about to introduce ChangWook and JooHyuk to the crew, GD jumped out up of his seat and spreads his arms wide apart to welcome them.

“My brothers!” GD yelled as he walked toward ChangWook and JooHyuk, “The sh*t is ing bomb!” he laughed as patted JooHyuk’s back, “Yo, TOP!" he shouted and gestured TOP to go to him, "Come meet these guys I-“ JooHyuk interrupted him.

“Hey, man! What’s up?” JooHyuk tittered and put his arm on GD’s shoulders, “L-let’s go sit down and talk,” he told GD as they sat down with TOP.

“ChangWook-ah, they’re my friends,” I nudged him and shifted my gaze to the crew and ChangWook again.

“Hi,” he greeted and raised a hand in greeting.

“Ohhh~,” they teased.

 

 

I had a great time that night at UNIUN since I could introduce ChangWook to my friends and they seemed to like him a lot. A couple of hours later, we decided to call it the night. Then, Changwook and I commuted from the club to his house. After we had arrived at his place, I went in one of his guestrooms' bathroom to take a shower while he was using the bathroom in his bedroom. Once I was finished, I headed back to his room.

“Ha…” I exhaled as I snuggled down in bed.

“Did you have fun tonight?’ he asked while he was sitting upright with a pillow supporting his back and his gaze fixed at his phone. Then I flipped onto my side and faced toward him.

“I did! What about you?” I questioned and slipped my hands under the pillow.

“Yeah, not bad,” he replied.

“Do you like my friends?” I asked.

“They’re cool. But they were quite loud, especially the guy who has a very deep voice,” he remarked.

“You mean TOP?” I laughed, “Even when he’s sober he’s pretty loud and goofy. But when he’s high, he’s super hyper,” I emphasized.

“Well, that’s drug. It changes your mental and physical stimulation,” he chuckled.

“You seem to know a lot about drugs… Have you ever done it?” I questioned.

“Nope, never,” he responded as he shook his head and puts his phone away.

“Wow, never? And JooHyuk does?” I asked. Then he glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders.

“Hey, I’m just curious,” he started and lay down with me, “How did you get into drugs?” he questioned.

“Um,” I paused and rested on my back, “someone introduced me to it,” I revealed as I stared at the ceiling.

“And that someone is…” he hesitated.

“My ex-boyfriend,” I told him.

“Oh, he does drugs?” he asked.

“Mhmm, and a drug dealer,” I replied and glanced at him.

“Really?!” he raised his tone in surprise.

“Yeah,” I chuckled and added, “We broke up because of drugs.”

“I see,” he responded, “I’m kind of surprised that you’re not sensitive talking about it now,” he remarked.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I switched onto my side and looked at him confused.

“Can I confess about something?” he questione

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter