Chapter VII: Only longing grows

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There are three kinds of love,

One is a love with the right person at the right time.

two is a love with the wrong person at the right time.

and three is the right person at the wrong time.

XX-------------------------------------------------------XX

 

Amidst of a wild night on the same bar as before, The party continues. Nyeon and Mina are already sleeping. The only ones left are Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Sooner as the clock ticks and time moves, Chaeyoung told them she's going to the bathroom, but she never came back so the three are left there drinking whiskey and cocktail. Jihyo come and goes to the tables since she's always been a social butterfly just like her cousin so Sana and Tzuyu are often left on the table.

Tzuyu could see Sana glancing on her phone at times, waiting for her girlfriend's text. She can see Sana typing vigorously with her eyebrows creased.

"Must've been a fight." Tzuyu thought. It breaks her heart seeing Sana upset...and occupied with Dahyun in her mind. She's right there and she wishes that Sana could spare a little bit of attention to her. She knows she doesn't talk too much nor is 'hyper' and 'fun' just like Sana's exes, but she still want to talk to her, and to have fun with her. A little bit more, she can see Sana's expression getting dimmer so she finally took action.

"are you alright?" The younger took her courage and asked  the restless one, "Did you two fight?"

Sana looked a way for aminute and nodded, "She told me to go home immidiately."

"Why?" The latter asked again.

"I don't know... Its been this way since forever. Everytime i go out, she wants me to go home immediately. She doesn't want me hanging out with everyone else. I felt so restricted, Tzuyu-ah, do you think.. i'm wrong?" 

Tzuyu pats the olders head and smiled, "Of course not. You are the person who's always been free, you live life to the fullest. and if she loves you then she have to realize that she can't love you in cage."

 

Sana locked eyes with Tzuyu, and for a minute, the younger swore she saw something ignite on those eyes. Sana smiled as she gently touched Tzuyu's cheeks with her fingers, "Thanks Tzuyu."

 

"so you guys aren't enjoying yourselves?" Jihyo, with a glass of cocktail in her hand, suddenly came towards the table and interrupted the two, "Come on, why don't youdance?"

 

"No.. it's just.. i don't like parties like these. I prefer afternoons or watching netflix at home." Tzuyu answered.

"But that's boring!! you're so young! you should live it!" Jihyo exclaimed, "Come on, hook up with a person or two"

 

"Ya, jihyo! don't go around hooking Tzuyu up with someone we barely knows!" Sana nagged.

 

"But you go around hooking up with someone we barely knows." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

Sana then stopped as she continued again, "But Tzuyu is younger than me."

"Fine whatever" Jihyo said as she sat beside them, "I just want you guys to enjoy the rest of the day.. just like Mina and Chaeyoung there and Nayeon and Jeongyeon LOL"

"oh yeah? what is Mina and Chaeyoung doing anyways?" Sana asked lazily.

 

"Kissing." Jihyo answered.

 

"that sounds fu------" Sana then stopped and sprang up from her seat, "WHAT?!"

"Mina and chaeyoung, kissing in the room.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jihyo laughed as she sang the tune.

 

Tzuyu laughed and said, "Good for chaeyoungie, I've sworn i can see her stealing glances with that girl!"

 

"The heck! she's Jeongyeon's girl!" Sana exclaimed, "and Chaeyoung's her sister!"

"Just let them be, anyways, It's fine so all the pretend relationship Jeongyeon is doing can end now." Jihyo said, "Don't tell me you actually believed that Jeongyeon loves that girl?"

 

"well... i don't know..." Sana sighs.

 

"If you love someone, you go for them not with somebody else!" Jihyo said as she locked eyes with Sana as if she can see right through her. Sana then rapidly avoided her eyes.

 

"It's getting boring since all of them already hooked up so.. why don't we play a little game?" jihyo smirked as she put down a tall size glass and a bottle of whiskey,"Truth or Drink."

"huh?" 

"Truth or drink, answer my question or drink it! come on it'll be fine!"

Sana's eyebrows creased as she looked at Jihyo, "but..."

"It's my treat!" Jihyo exclaimed, "God Sana why is everything needed to be free for you!"

Sana laughed. "was waiting for you to say that."

They started as Jihyo offered Sana a full cup of whiskey. It's not a exaggeration if someone will get drunk with it.  

"So.. Sana, first question... is Dahyun your first love?"

Sana stopped at she laughed, "Easy. she's not of course."

"oh-hoh. then the question will get harder next, next is Tzuyu."

Tzuyu gulped as she stared at the glass of whiskey poured. she'll surely get drunk is she drinks that.

"Tzuyu-ah, do you like someone?"

"Yes." Tzuyu answered honestly. Sana and Jihyo nodded, Tzuyu is honest, no matter what you ask her, she would always answer honestly with no hint of lies, that's the part Sana admires about her. 

As the turns followed. it came to Jihyo that Sana had a lot to hide since she's been taking drinks now, she's almost drunk. Sana wouldn't tell who's her first love.As the glass came to Tzuyu again, Jihyo poured down the whiskey. She looked at her Mischievously as she smirked,"The question is.... are you a lesbian?"

Tzuyu stopped as she stays her look down the table, "No...."

"I knew it." Sana whisphered which Tzyuyu didn't hear. Jihyo was about to talk but Tzuyu continued, "..but I like a girl. and only that girl."

The wide-eyed thomas smiled as she knows who Tzuyu is tallking about. Sana stopped as she looked at the younger. She's practically so drunk that she didn't know what  she's saying, "WHAT?! YOU LIKE A GIRL?!"

Tzuyu nodded as she bit her lip. 'Why does Sana-unnie looks so angry' she thought.

"I've been all this time! trying to shake away this feeling, trying to find somebody else, and you tell me.. you can like girls? who's this girl?!" Sana said, out of focus and emotionally. Jihyo rubbed her back as she told her to calm down but Sana isn't staying down.

"Calm down Unnie." Tzuyu said. but the raging storm inside Sana wouldn't calm down, "no, just no."

"Unnie.."

"Why do you like her? Does you even know you Tzuyu-ah?" Sana said.

"Calm down Sana, I know you're worried about Tzuyu but don't you think she's on the right age to like someone? even if its a girl." Jihyo said rubbing Sana's back.

"Does she know you? Does she know how you you want your egg to be cooked? Does she know what movies you like? Does she know the places  you wanted to visit? Does she know what you're thinking when you're smiling in alone? Does she know your face when your angry or when you're stressed?Does she know your sleeping habits, or the kind jokes that makes you laugh?  Does she know you can play the guitar...? and how beautiful you sound when you do..." Sana said as the words slowly turned softly, "Does she know you like I do?"

"Unnie, Let's go outside."  Tzuyu said and grabbed Sana's hand, dragging her outside.

"No. listen me, Chou Tzuyu." Sana said.

"No." Tzuyu said firmly which taken Sana a bit aback, "Listen to me this once."

 

With that, Sana turned quiet. Tzuyu then dragged Sana out to calm her down, but the later is still mad about it, Tzuyu gave her water and wiped wet towel on her face.

 

"are you fine now unnie?" Tzuyu asked. 

"no." Sana said. You can see the rage in her eyes and it was the first time Tzuyu had saw it. "I just can't.. even. How can you like a girl Tzuyu?! hy..."

Sana said as she broke down into tears again.

"I like her, i can't help it... I like for so long.  I've... just never loved anyone either boy or girl other than her."

Sana slowly came towards Tzuyu as she gently held her hands. She looked at Tzuyu as a tear fell down from her eyes to her cheeks. She then softly said as she voice cracked, "That's so unfair..."

She can clearly remember how she tried so hard to stay away from Tzuyu, because she know she's not like her. She tried hard to be with someone else, and it's so unfair how another girl took Tzuyu away. It's unfair how she prayed everynight to have Tzuyu but it wasn't given to her.

Tzuyu tried to regained her composure as she caressed Sana's cheeks, "Why?"

"Because... ." Sana said as she looked directly into the younger's eyes, and that moment Tzuyu saw the ignite of spark within her eyes, "I have always loved you."

The younger couldn't rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter