Chapter IV: Endless

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon, up to this day, could clearly remember how Yoo Jeongyeon became her girlfriend.


It was when they're hanging out in a cafe that Jeongyeon, suddenly out of nowhere, suddenly kissed Nayeon. Maybe it was a bit clumsy but it became her favorite.  Nayeon never felt her heart beating so fast. For Nayeon, It was magical just like the kiss they did on that ferris wheel. Even after that, every kiss they shared felt like it was the first time.


Jeongyeon just calmly sat back in the chair and smiled looking at her as she sipped her coffee. Nayeon raised her eyebrow and tap her finger in the table, "Ya, yoo jeongyeon! what's with that calm face?"


Jeongyeon chuckled and gave her a oblivious look, "what?"


"Do you kiss just anyone?" Nayeon glared at her.

"No."Jeongyeon turned her head away as her calm face susddenly changed, "Only the person I'm in love with."


"THEN WHY KISS ME!?!" Nayeon stood up with tears b in her eyes. She just hates the feeling of how Jeongyeon is playing with her. If she was in love with someone and there is no point of kiss me, Nayeon thought. She felt so hurt. all this time, Jeongyeon has been
confusing her with all these sudden kisses.

Jeongyeon stayed in shock as Nayeon was about to walk away. Jeongyeon exclaimed, ", . Wait!" 
"Don't you ing swear at me Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said as she walk another step away again.

Jeongyeon stood up hastily form her table and accidentally poured  down the coffee to her lap,
"! -- i mean, It's  damn hot!"


Nayeon stopped from walking away and wipes Jeongyeon with herhandkerchief, "Really now, Jeongyeon?"


Jeongyeon sighs heavily as she held Nayeon's wrist, "I look so uncool. This is totally going wrong. I wanted to look cool while confessing that I'm in love with you."


Nayeon with eyes shook finally met Jeongyeon's. She can see the seriousness in Jeongyeon's words. Jeongyeon was beet red as she bits her lips. She can feel so loved just by the way Jeongyeon looks at her. She looks at her as if she's all she ever wanted.

Nayeon finally chuckled and plant a small kiss on the latter's lips, "I love you too."

"Does this mean we're going out?"

As Jeongyeon asked that, Nayeon pulled her into a hug and whisphering a sweet 'Yes.'

Even if that was a clumsy confession, For Nayeon it was perfect. She fell in love even more
in the passing years that their together. They were perfect.  It was one of the best memories in her life.

 

 

Then out of nowhere a freakin' stranger unromantically asked her the same thing. 

 

 


"Go out with me" eyes widened, Nayeon looked at the stranger who uttered those words.

"Come on," She snickered," you won't get this again if you don't"

Nayeon glared at the woman, "Stop kidding. I don't even know you for god's sake."

"I'm Momo, Hirai Momo. Now you know me." The woman grabbedher wrist and pulled her close which made their places
up close, almost only an inch away from both of them.
"omo!" Nayeon gasped because she just slapped momo's face out of shock, "S-s-sorry..."

The moment was silent when Momo suddenly let out a chuckle, "Feisty."


"what the heck are you? a masochist?"


Momo shook her head and laughed, "You're a masochist yourself too little missy."

Nayeon raised her eyebrows, "I don't know what you're talking about but please 
bring back my ring."

"Is it from that... what's her name again? Something like Jeongyeon?" Momo rubbed her chin and slowly smiled
as she said that name.


Nayeon stopped for a minute and you see her face filled with confusion.


"I saw you earlier, hugging her." Momo smirked "and to my surprise, she ain't your girlfriend. she was that
girl's lover~ heol..."


Nayeon bit her lip and clenched her teeth, "You don't know what you're talking about. Jeongyeon is my bestfriend."


"Bestfriends?" Momo snickered, "or side chick? I don't know you or her personally but one thing is clear, She
clearly sees that you are in love with her, but she choose to ignore it. I swear, that woman is an ."

"Enough!" Now, It is clearly seen the anger in Nayeon's eyes,"Don't speak of Jeongyeon that way! you don't know her!


And that's it. Nayeon had to walk away. She had enough of this blonde.
She turned her back and walked heavily.


"Wait!" She hear the woman call her, "won't you want to have the ring back again?"

"Never mind. i don't want to talk with a jerk with you." Nayeon said as she walk down to exit the haunted house.

She was finally out when her expression finally changed. She breathes heavily and stomped her feet, "I shouldn't left the ring with her!"


------------------

 

 

'to: Sana<33

From:  Dahyun
Sana?I'm sorry. Let's talk it over.'


Dahyun sighs as she sent the text to her girlfriend. She can't even remember what they are fighting about? what is it exactly?
Dahyun knows it wasn't just because of that 'Sana didn't text her last night'


It was a whole lot of other things Dahyun felt.She just felt how Sana constantly drifts away. Sometimes, She's in daze and  more often she won't even remember what Dahyun talked to her about. The woman would constantly make her feel as if she's single.

But There is something wrong,
and Dahyun felt it.

She knows something is up with that girl.

That beautiful girl that majors in arts. She was once saw her talking to Sana. She was high nose and cute lips, and beautifully-shaped eyes. Even her tan-skin made her beautiful. She was that childhood friends Sana told her about.  Dahyun tried to be blind in order not to see the way Sana lights up when she see Tzuyu or the way Sana looks at her as if she's wrapping out a gift in a christmas morning.

She tells herself that she trust Sana. She loves her so she should trust her. But there's this gut feeling on the way they treat each other. There is something on the way Sana calls or says her name that she can't see on how she called hers.


Sana and her met in a cafe and just like any love stories it always been. She instantly fell in love with the woman. She was flawless in everyway. She cooks for her, she gave her gifts, pull out the chair for her and cheer her up. Everylittle things about Sana made her fall in love. She used to think that she maybe special, because Sana is the kind of person who takes care of you, says she loves you a lot of times, cuddle you and spoil you.


Because of Jealousy, Dahyun would deliberately hug Sana in front of Tzyuyu, she would tell her 'I love you' just to forced out
the 'I love you too' from Sana. She would  kiss her in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter