Chapter I. The End

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end.

This story started with the end of Nayeon and Jeongyeon's relationship. But as once Mitch Albom once quoted, "Every ending is also a beginning, we just don't know it that time."

and this is what Nayeon solely-- blindly, believes. That The relationship that ended 3 years ago will somehow start again. For that she's always been waiting for the next chapter of their relationship that already ended.

"I'm tired. We're both Tired, Nayeon. I think... it's time for us to let go. Let's break up."

Those words are the ones that came from Jeongyeon's lips and broke Nayeon's heart 3 years ago. It's 3 years later now and Jeongyeon may have already let go of that love but that doesn't mean It's the same with Nayeon. Nayeon couldn't let go of that love, of Jeongyeon. She is still--- foolishly, in love with the person who's treating her now like a bestfriend.

Nayeon is waiting on a certain cafe near her apartment. She's sitting on the leather sit for almost 30 minutes looking calmly even though she's feeling turmoil inside her chest right now. As she stare out the window waiting for a certain someone. She is wearing her new blue-colored dress that suits her perfectly with a silver necklace on her neck. She even have her hair down because she got her haircut last week.

No one could deny that fact that you could see how excited Nayeon is for today. For Nayeon, Saturday has always been a good day-- because it's a day she would meet up with her bestfriend-- even if Nayeon doesn't like that term, she would always prefer Jeongyeon as her 'Bestfriend' and everytime she does, it breaks her heart.

Because it's as if nothing ever happened between them-- it's as if that 2-year relationship, those happy moments, the kisses, the embraces, the laughter and holding hands never happened.

Nayeon looked at her phone and texted Jeongyeon. As she slide up on her phone, she saw her and Jeongyeon's picture when they're on highschool.

"Ohh-hooh" Nayeon flinched when she suddenly heard a familiar voice from her back, It's a tall beautiful stunning woman with perfect curls and pink thin lips, "Still looking at your picture?"

Nayeon frowned looking at Tzuyu as she quickly hid her phone, "It's none of your business and i'm gonna delete it anyway."

Tzuyu laughed cockily, "Ohh really? still denying that you're still in love with Jeongyeon, Nayeon-uunie? but i guess, i can understand you hiding it since Jeongyeon ain't in love with you anymore"

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Tzuyu. This girl is 2years younger than her and yet she'll always tell things straight into Nayeon's heart. She couldn't even deny anything the younger had said.

"Whatever." Nayeon sighs, "Just leave me alone YODA. I'm in a good mood don't make it sour."

Nayeon puts stress on Yoda trying to piss off Tzuyu but the girl didn't budge since she's been of called like that since high school because of her pointy ears, not that it made her any less prettier. She's still flawlessly beautiful that it ticks Nayeon off even more.

"Fine. But you gotta treat me a frappe." Tzuyu grinned as she sat in front of the older, "I'm gonna stay here sit beside you."

Nayeon rolled her eyes and gradually smiled, "But only until Jeongyeon came."

"Oh, By the way, how's Sana?" Nayeon asked. Tzuyu and Sana are childhood friends Nayeon grew up with. They're on the same neigbhorhood but She couldn't even come between the two. They're like bread and butter, always stuck together. Upon hearing the question Tzuyu flinched and as she looked at Nayeon, you could see her expression darkens, "Don't even ask."

"why?" Nayeon asked anyway.

"Way to go unnie, i told you don't even ask." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"whatever, Tell me already Tzuyu." The older said looking directly at Tzuyu. Despite it, You could see how concerned Nayeon is for Tzuyu. It's not a secret though, how in love Tzuyu is with Sana.

"Well She's been----" Tzuyu was cut off when Nayeon heard her phone rang. She felt giddy when she saw Jeongyeon's name written on the caller's ID.

"Yoboseyo? Nayeon... well, i'm sorry.I can't come right now." The next words put Nayeon's expectations down into disappointments, "I'm sorry. Maybe next time? don't be angry."

"I-It's fine Jeongie. Maybe next week." Nayeon tried her best to calm down, even if she already felt her heart sinking.. and sinking by every word. Even if Jeongyeon's tone is sweet, it still makes Nayeon heart break so much.

"Sorry, Nayeon." Jeongyeon said, "Don't make that face,"

As Jeongyeon said that, It's as if she can already see Nayeon's face. You can't deny that they know each other very well. The latter can already imagine Nayeon's face just on the tone of her voice.

"I promise next week i'm gonna make up to you." Jeongyeon said. "I'm telling you something next week, you're gonna be so excited."

Nayeon tried her best to reply with a happy tone, "It's fine, besides, Tzuyu is also here! You're gonna miss fun!"

Jeongyeon chuckled, "yeah and i'm gonna miss you too~ Byebye Nabongs!"

As Jeongyeon hangs up, Tzuyu can't help but laugh at Nayeon's face turned into beet red. She looks lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter