Chapter III. Begin again

Say you won't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I knew I loved you then,

But you'd never know.'

We all have that moments when we fall in love secretly, Some have hid it for years. and some showed it in a matter of seconds.

Some people ended up being happy and some people ended up getting hurt. But for Chaeyoung, Getting hurt doesn't mean it already ended.

 

4 years ago

"Who's that girl you're looking at?" Chaeyoung snapped out from dazing when Sana asked her, "someone you know?"

She immediately looked away as if she's guilty. Sana turned and looked again at the girl sitting in a bench almost five meters away from what they're sitting.

"She's beautiful." Sana turned to Chaeyoung and gave her a cheeky smile, "Your crush?"

Chaeyoung looked at Sana and tried to be calm but her cheeks are red as apples, "I often saw her this week on basketball court whenever Jeongyeon-unnie and I played. She was always sketching something."

"Really?" Jihyo smiled, "Then what? have you talked to her?"

Chaeyoung shook her head, "Nope. but I got to carry her once."

Sana can see the hint of excitement in young Chaeyoung as she said that.

"She was prettier up close." As chaeyoung said this, she bit her lip and her cheeks turned tint.

"I left her with a drink and a towel there, and when i came back. She left a note." Chaeyoung giggled as she felt butterflies in her stomach, "but I don't know where I left it. It was gone."

Sana pats her head, "Don't be down chae. Maybe, you just need to talk to her!"

Chaeyoung bit her lip and looked at Sana, "really? I should? what if she thinks I'm creepy or a weirdo or a ---"

"It's fine chae. You're pretty, I know she'll like you. and besides, maybe the reason why she's always in the basketball club practice is so she can watch you."

Chaeyoung tried to muster up her courage and tried to talk to that beautiful girl with that long reddish silky hair, thin lips and serene eyes. Every step took a lot of courage.

As she slowly walk in the bench where the girl is at, She saw the girl's sketchbook on the floor.  She picks up the sketch pad and saw the drawing on it.

 

Unfortunately, She didn't know that picking up that sketch pad will be the cause of her first heartbreak.

--------------------------------

 

 

"How can I unlove you?"

It was a pretty stupid question to ask, Nayeon thought but it still breaks her heart seeing Jeongyeon's expression. Her reaction wasn't shocked, shaken or confused. She was calm and straight faced and it clear as day to the latter that she wasn't swayed by Nayeon's sudden outburst.

"What are you spouting about?" Jeongyeon asked and turned her head away which broke Nayeon even more. It's proven that this is another rejection but still, Nayeon grabbed the latter's arms and doesn't let go, "Jeongyeon, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't say it again."

Nayeon's tears continued on falling. Desperately apologizing she continued on gripping on the brunette's arms. Despite being the one completely hurt and rejected, she was still afraid that Jeongyeon won't talk to her anymore. She was afraid that Jeongyeon will turn cold again just like 3 years ago and ignore her like she doesn't exist. She knows it was pretty stupid, but she can't live without her.She can't live without talking to her, calling her and seeing her smile. It was everything she lived for these past 3 years.

"Jeongyeon, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me again."

Upon seeing Nayeon's tears, Jeongyeon eventually let out a sigh and her expression's soften, "I won't hate you, you know I can't do that....Just don't say it again, okey?"

Jeongyeon smiled, "You're my bestfriend now, Nayeon."

Nayeon felt her heart break even more. She hugged Jeongyeon and nodded like a little child, "Okey, I won't. I promise."

After a moment of silence, they both decided to go out. At the end of the Haunted house, Mina was waiting patiently

and hugged Jeongyeon at the sight of her, "What took you so long?"

Jeongyeon averted her gaze and let out sigh, "It was nothing. I tried to calm her down. Since, she has phobia of the rain."

"Are fine now?" Mina gently asked and caressed Nayeon's cheeks. She was so kind that Nayeon felt a bit of guilt. She tried to smile as she nodded.

"Thank goodness." Mina let out a sigh of relief, "now, let's go and hurry back home? it's getting dark."

"Okey." Jeongyeon smiled and put her arms around Mina. Nayeon on the other hand, looked down and tried to held back the tears once surfacing again but as she saw her fingers, she saw that one thing missing.

It's her ring.

 

The ring she got from Jeongyeon. She hastily opened and tried to search for the things in her bag but can't see it.

"What's the matter nayeon? something wrong?" Jeongyeon asked.

"N-nothing.I just lost something. I can't find it."

"what is it?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon then saw Mina looking and bit her lips, "It's nothing important."

--------------

 

Tzuyu was eating on her living room as she slouched lazily on the sofa, Watching a Korean drama Chaeyoung suggested her. It made Tzuyu cry so damn hard because everyone on the drama freakin' dies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter