Fifteen

The Thirteen Powers!!!

A month and a half came...it was February but also the month that Yunho agreed to get divorce and Aether can keep the ring and the kid since his mother knew about it...

Aether decided that the day of their divorce is February 13th which it was agreed by the lawyers...

It was February 4th and Aether had some ideas on her husbands surprise birthday she's going to prepare...

Soon Yunho's mother and her went to a private restaurant and reserved 3 tables since they are a big family...then they stopped by Starbucks Coffee to get Yunho's favorite coffee...chocolate bubble tea...which Aether paid for it...

Yunho's mother headed inside Boston Store to buy him that watch he's been wanting and also the jeans he wanted as well...

Well they came back with 4 bags each contains the wrapper and the decorators and the 3 bags were the gifts for to wrap...

February 6th came and Yunho came exhausted from work when he saw that the house was dark then when he flicked the lights "SURPRISE!!" Then Aether came with a chocolate cake and settled it in the front of the table as they sang " saengil chukka hamida.. saengil chukka hamida..saranghagil Yunho..saengil chukka hamdia!!!....

Then Aether lid the candles and one by one Yunho blew them while his father went to turn on the lights...Yunho saw 13 presents and most of them were Aether's but the rest were his family's...then he found a chocolate bubble tea when Yunho asked " who bought it for me??" Then his mother lied in front of Aether " ohh your sister since she knew you liked it!" Then Yunho hugged his sister and thanking her for it when Aether just looked upset and wanted to cry...

Yunho's mother looked at Aether with anger face since she didn't want Aether to buy it for him so she lied saying that his sister bought for him so she didn't pay attention when Aether felt she was abandoned after Yunho gave them pieces of cake when the cake was gone and nothing left for Aether to have...what a cruel family she gone into...

Then Aether went to her room since Yunho didn't want her inside of his room...when she was about to close it when his sister came with an extra piece of cake and handed to her when she said " I love you unni but I know your not comfortable here and we've treated you like your not part of this family but we thanked you for marrying Yunho and please don't hate us especially mom...since she looked at you like she's not happy...."

Aether said " I know it's hard but I can't endure it if Yunho pushes me away like that!!..." She nodded and closed the door for her while Aether went to the balcony and sat on her chair and crossed her legs but she didn't eat the cake she threw it down from the balcony...with so much anger she slammed her balcony doors shut and locked it...

Morning arouse...Yunho's father went outside and saw a piece of cake on the ground when he looked to where it came from as he realized that it was her...Aether...so he told his wife about the cake when Aether heard multiples knocks...

Soon she opened them and...SMACK...she got smacked by Yunho's mother then Aether yelled making Yunho and his sister look " I HATE YOU ALL AND I'M MOVING BACK TO WHERE I SHOULD'VE BEEN BEFORE AND YUNHO YOUR DIVORCE STARTS NOW SO I'M LEAVING!!!!!!" Aether grabbed her stuff and stuffed it forcefully into her suitcase while Yunho's father went to get the car ready when the mom just stood there frozen when the house began to shake and her balcony doors opened forcefully and in comes her mother Athena....

Athena the powerful mother and she's not happy with the way they've treated her daughter while Aether runs to her side....

Athena said to the Jungs family " Your pathetic, rude, cruel, and worthless how dare you speak of that of my daughter and I've heard you from far away that she's having trouble with you...!" Yunho's mom and dad are now worried..." I know you Mrs. Jung or should I say Mrs. Oh since you've ed Sehun's father right from under our eyes and you Mr. Jung you've ed Chanyeol's mother behind our backs...how did I know...well I'm the queen and also a mother to 2 kids...and I can read your minds also my daughter too...!!" 

Yunho is shocked...he didn't know that his parents had with the gods...he's in trouble for sure...

Then Athena said " Jungs family I now condemned you all to the depths of HELL!!!..." Then Athena opened the gates of hell and lured Yunho's parents only and she closed the gates...

Yunho lost his parents and was face to face with Athena while she said " I didn't want you to end up like your parents but Yunho and your sister are free from this and Yunho thank you for loving my daughter although she rather stays with EXO more than you!!".....

So Yunho took her to where EXO were living...still that house...they've hadn't moved at all when Athena opened the passengers seat as Aether unbuckled her seat belt while Yunho opened the trunk and got out her suitcase and said " well this is a really goodbye but I'll miss you!!" So they hugged each other while Athena smiled when Yunho kissed her forehead and got in the car closed the door and drove off...

Then Athena walked with Aether towards EXO's home as she stopped and said " you go on ahead Zeus called me before so you have to walk there alone!!" With a zap Athena left when she turned to the house and continued to walk with her suitcase....

She came to the front door which she opened it...she saw everything the way it is as she heard noises in their rooms and took the opportunity to go down to the basement and brought it up to her room and began decorating her room...

Then she was done and admired her new room when the boys came out of their rooms when Suho asked " who left the door open??" She chuckled silently...then Chen went to close it while Xiumin and Sehun went to the basement and switched the lights on and the boxes weren't there...

Aether likes playing hide-and-seek when she heard the doorknob twist then she ran to her closet and went under and tucked well her legs as she turns sideways making her feet touch the wall as she held her knees...

Baekhyun opened the door and saw everything nice and decorated then he went in followed by the rest filling her room when Kris went in the closet but did not see her there when his foot touched her a little...

Aether brought a hand to keeping her quiet as she held it with both hands still bending when Suho saw something moving but ignoring it....

Then all of them went out and closed the door and she let out a sigh when she got out and stood up she opened her door and saw them in the living room while the rest were in the kitchen making something as she leaned into the wall admiring their precious moments....

EXO didn't see her there when Tao passed by her as she stopped him and asked silently " are you going to ignore me Tao??" Tao wanted to tell but Aether kept his mouth shut by kissing him when Chen spotted them as he yelled " HEY TAO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!" They all came rushing when they whistled knowing she was blushing....

Then she stopped and still looking at Tao with shocking and breathless face when Suho asked " can you turn around...girl??" That's when Aether turned around and everyone made an " 😮" Then Aether smiled and said " I'm back!!" It took 3 seconds then everyone hugged Aether...she's back now in their lives...

Will it be peacefully now??