Sixteen

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Everything was back the way it was and not to mention the boys whom Aether took care of and her son Jung Darian who is now in 1st grade...it happens so fast and he's growing fast (like Renesemee who grows fast) then when Darian came home from school he saw Suho chopping some wood for the fireplace while he kept walking and headed inside....

Darian found Tao in the kitchen preparing the meat to cook it outside when Tao looked and said " oh Darian your home!!! Your mom wants you to take a shower and get ready!!!..." So Darian went to his room and took his clothes and went in the bathroom to shower....

Suho asked Tao " where's Darian??" Tao answered " he's showering!" Then Luhan came and took a onion and a brush to scrape the onion in it...

Outside was breezy and a little bit of wind blowing but it wasn't cold nor hot just perfect...then Lay sat next to her and said " you know that you make us happy but since the day of your marriage everything changed for us...but now that your back we are once again family!!"....

Darian was done and now that he's fresh and smelling like vanilla he took his dirty clothes and opened the door and headed inside his room while he put his dirty clothes in a basket when he opened his drawer and took out a pair of socks and put them on then he grabbed his shoes and ties them without help...

Darian then sneaked inside EXO's room and saw a masculine perfume so he grabs it and sprays it on him then he inhales it...Bleu de Channel...so he puts it back and heads out...

Darian knows that perfume he sprayed himself was Kris's since he saw him buying it...Kris likes perfume but he doesn't buy like "that one is the right one and only this one and that one" nope he's not like that one he just settles for one particular....

Aether inhaled the perfume and asked Kris " did you put on that perfume I really love??" Kris shook his head when Darian came and said " mommy I did and sorry for going in EXO's room...I saw the perfume and wanted to try it so I sprayed it and went out that was it!!" So Aether smelled him and sure he did sprayed it....

Kris went inside and into their room when he took out a small perfume just perfect for Darian so he took it and put it in a little box and wrapped it in wrapping paper then took a sticker and placed it while he looked for a sharpie...

Kris came back with a sharpie in his hands...he opened the cap with his mouth and began writing "To: Darian from: your uncle Kris" Then he added " don't tell your mom or she might kill me!!" Then he capped the sharpie and took the box...

Kris headed outside with the small box in his hands as he called Darian over to him and said " ok little buddy this is a special gift from me to you and I know your mom is watching but I'll tell her afterwards ok!?" Darian nodded while he was opening it...Kris went to Aether and told her " it's want he wanted so that's why I bought a small one in case so I gave it to him!!" Aether nodded when Darian was happy he got what he wanted....

EXO became Darian's uncles...Darian wanted uncles to take care of him while mom is not there...so EXO signed a paper which is the ability to take care of a child while the mom is not there...so Suho signed first then Xiumin then Luhan then Kris then Lay then Baekhyun then Chen then Chanyeol then D.O then Tao then Kai and lastly Sehun...then the lawyer gave Aether the permission paper for if it's an emergency she's the one to be contacted by so she grabbed it and made Suho bent down then she signed it...

Darian was sitting politely when the secretary said " Your a good boy...let me ask you...did your mother teach you or the school??" Darian said " the school taught me how to sit properly!" She smiled and gave him a lollipop when Aether and EXO came out when Darian said " thank you for the lollipop!" She smiled and waved....

At home Darian was playing with Chanyeol and Chen and Darian kept winning while Chen and Chanyeol gets a forehead flicked by him...

Aether likes this moment so she kept staring at her son but she felt arms around her waist while Lay laid his head on her shoulder while Aether had her hands on Lay's hands when Lay interwines them then he moved his arm around her neck while Aether holds his arms with her hands...

Lay went to join the three when Suho came in and said " were finally together but what about our parents they haven't seen Darian or us!" Aether hugged him and said " Your my brother and lover at the same time but I want you to just be my brother please!" Suho nodded accepting when Aether looked outside and there was Zeus with their parents....

All of them went outside while Aether carried Darian...Zeus wanted to meet the new heir to his throne which was Darian so Aether set him down so they can see him while Zeus went to him and carried him over to meet the gods...

Aether was in between Suho and Kris holding both of their hands when Zeus said " this kid is going to be the new King after me and he will have the power of everyone so we will take him and bring him back as soon were done!" So Zeus rumbled the skies and with a zap their gone...

Will Zeus bring Aether's son back???