Twenty five (bonus chapter)

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Ok guys this is it....the finale of this story....and hopefully it all goes well and thank you guys for reading and commenting on my stories which I improved....so like I said you've might need tissues just in case if this one makes you cry....so let's begin shall we....

*********************************

It was now December...the month of Christmas...yup...the month which Aether fell on Earth from the beginning as where she now stands where she fell and landed and to mention the restaurant that her aunt was is now for sale...her aunt passed away due to cancer so no one of her family couldn't continue to run her restaurant so they sold it and moved on....

It was December 12, 2018...which Aether needs to find Christmas presents cause only a few more days it's Christmas but she won't go without empty hands so she found a store nearby so she ran quickly and opened the door and quickly shook herself making the snow fall off when she grabbed a cart and searched for presents....

While at home.......

Suho, Sehun, and Tao were making a chocolate cake with three strawberries on top while Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, and Kai went shopping for Christmas presents to give....

At the shop.......

Aether was in the toy section when she spotted a full size piano when she went and played it...it sounded so she sat on it while she settled her fingers on each key as she played " River Flows In You - Yiruma" Then EXO heard it and headed towards the sound when they went and saw her playing perfectly.....

Then her vision came....

mommy...what's this??" Her mother Athena said " ohhh sweety that's you and your brothers together!!" 5yr old Aether was holding a picture frame with her and EXO taking goofy pictures so she chose where they were happy....

Then EXO came inside the room when Aether said " I remember you!!!" EXO were smiling at her then Kris came and said " I'm Kris...I'm 6yrs old!!" Then Suho came and said " hi I'm Suho I'm 5yrs old just like you!!" Then the rest came and introduced themselves plus they said their ages when their parents came in....

Each member were carried away by their families when Suho stayed in the room when Aether questioned him " why aren't you leaving like the rest of them??" He said " ohh I'm your brother!!" She smiled and hugged him tightly....

Then Aether wanted EXO to play with her when she heard the Wu family say "Your not allowed to play with Aether or her family...they are danger to us...they can destroy you!!" Then she headed to the other and listened " Luhan stay away from that little of a daughter that Athena has...she's trouble and she can put you and the rest in danger!!" So with that she rushed back into her families room and laid on the couch...

Athena heard crying from the room and saw her 5yr old Aether crying...she asked " why are you crying sweetheart??" Aether said " mom every parent hates me now...and I heard Luhan's mother say that I'm a !!" Athena was so mad that they called her daughter a so she stands up and opens the door and walks to the Xi family's door and knocks on the door...

Mrs. Xi opens the door revealing Athena so she let's  her in when Athena says to Luhan " lulu why don't you go inside my daughters room for now!" So Luhan heads to the room where he sees her crying....

Then Mrs. Xi asks " what do you want?" Athena says " oh I came here because my daughter heard your conversation and you even called her a ...does she look like one??" Mrs. Xi says " well how about this your daughter is disgusting to us you've brought us some trouble!!" Athena stood up and walks over and...SLAP...She slapped her by the use of her language on her daughter so then she goes into each rooms and takes the rest of the boys and brings them to the room....

Then she closes the door while all of the families stood infront when she yells " YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER AND YOUR ALL PROHIBITED TO SEE YOUR KIDS AS OF NOW FOR USING BAD LANGUAGE AND HARMING MY OWN DAUGHTER SO BY THE POWER OF GOD I NOW CONDEMNED YOU ALL TO SEE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!" Then with a flash of lighting all of them were prisoners in the dungeon...Mrs. Xi knew that she made a mistake in calling her daughter that so with them in the dungeon they have to die since they are condemned by her....

Then many years drawn by and slowly each of the family members are slowly decomposing and now they are all skeletons....

Then once again Aether and the boys were sent to Earth to live while Athena goes to the dungeon and unlocks each of the members prison doors and takes out the skeletons and with the crystal she brings them back to life....

Mrs. Xi says " forgive me please we won't say anything to your daughter I'm at fault!!..." Then Athena says " by the power of God your all now free from this and can live many more!!" Then the spell is broken they are free!!! 

Then they met their kids...they reunite once again and now they can live happily ever after!!!

Aether was done and next thing she looked then she smiled...she stood up and walked over to them while they shopped filling her cart with many toys and shoes and also new board games so when they were done they went to the cashier and spent almost $220 dollars so Kris paid it with his card and left...

Once they got home they went inside with bags in their hands while the rest helped them as they set them on the table....

Then Suho said " ok dessert time!" Tao came with the chocolate cake they've made and settled it on the table when Suho brought a knife to cut it when their parents came and once again they've disappeared...they died a couple of months ago when they stopped and thought about their parents....

All of them began crying when Aether fell down on her knees and cried harder wanting her parents back alive when Suho kneeled down and hugged her....

But then a miracle happened...they were joined together in HEAVEN...how....

Aether couldn't just be happy without her parents so she went to the kitchen followed by Suho when she grabbed a big knife and stabbed herself followed by Suho then she held her stomach which it was bleeding alot same with Suho then they both fell on the floor making everyone else look while Aether whispered to Suho " let's join them...!!" Then Aether and Suho both closed their eyes and still had their blood coming out of them...

Next was Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lay, D.O, Sehun, Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Luhan, Darian, and Tao who followed the same with Suho and Aether....

Now all of them were at the gates of heaven which they opened and went inside and saw their parents waving at them and now they were reunited together...

The house they left behind soon began to rust each month and year drawn by but then a wind blew inside when we saw the 12 boys with a girl and her son...going to the beginning where once they ruled the Exoplanet....but since they are now living in eternity they won't be able to be separated ever again.....

And now my friends this is where it takes you to the beginning where once they defeat the monsters....the only thing and powerful powers they have and they were only 13 of them and this story is called....

THE THIRTEEN POWERS!!!!!!!!

THE END.....

OK DONE HOPE IT WASN'T THAT MUCH SO PLEASE READ IT FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END 

OH I WILL UPDATE NOW A CHAPTER IN THE NEW ONE "LOVE FOR BASKETBALL" SEE YOU THERE!!!!