Seven

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Kris found the last piece of the crystal and put it together only to find out that the crystal is the healing power which Lay gently grabbed it and put it on when Zeus entered the dungeon and asked " what are you all doing here???" They all looked when Chen said " we wanted to find out what this is all about!" So Zeus led everyone out the dungeon....

Zeus will have to punish the kids but although he can't or else their parents will be mad...so he led them out the dungeon when he saw the necklace that Lay was wearing....

Zeus asked Lay " where did you find that??" Lay doesn't know what to answer but he said " well we kind of went in there and found it...well it was Kris who've found it!" Zeus explained " that crystal keeps you save but you cannot save the rest but if you use the crystal to save your members there are consequences for wearing it...that crystal is so powerful that it drains your own power and that's why millions of people die because of it...those skeletons you've saw...those where the people who've used it and risked their lives to save their own...!" 

Now Lay has to be careful not to use it much or it might kill him...Aether and EXO headed back to the gaming room and played for awhile...

Lay kept looking at the crystal when he clearly heard Zeus's words carefully...the parents gathered in the main living room as each of them sat in their own chairs...the kids came when Mrs. Zhang saw the crystal on Lay's neck...

Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang are the healing family while Mr. Xi and Mrs. Xi were specialized in reading minds...Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were the family who can control fire...Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu were the ones who are skilled in controlling the dragon...Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun were the ones with light...Mr. Kyung and Mrs. Kyung were the ones who can change the world...Mr. Huang and Mrs. Huang are skilled in controlling time...the Kim family which is Jongin's parents can disappear and appear in different places...the other Kim family which is Xiumin's parents specialized in ice...the other Kim family which is Chen's are the lighting...the Oh family is the ones controlling the winds...and the main Kim family is the ones who control every single power....

Now that each family has their own power as they passed it to their kids...now it's time for each parent to leave the world as time goes by...the kids weren't ready for this...now as each parent took their last breathes they turned into ashes as Sehun blew them into the air as they disappeared in distance....

Nobody knows what the kids might do without their parents but they have the capital to themselves as Chen was throned to be next to take in charge...followed by Aether who is his company...then Suho said " well since our parents aren't here we can do anything but I kind of miss our parents...

Aether who is walking down the corridors of the capital when Suho wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her neck...Suho turned her around and gently placed his lips onto hers...when the rest arrived just to see Suho kissing Aether...

What will Aether and EXO do after their parents death???