Twenty three

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Guys it's almost ending...this chapter will have Sehun save her from this unfamiliar place...while Suho and Kris looked for a way in...so let's begin shall we!!...

Sehun found a window that's opened so he crawled down and took a peek...three men are having a foursome with a girl...making the girl on one while one pumps her from the bottom while that she pumps with her hands the other two then the three men came coating her face while the one on the bottom came inside of her making her pregnant....

Sehun crawled back down and looked at his jeans...his hard junior is now hardened so he looked around from left to right and front so he only ped his zipper opened his boxer and took out his hard junior which came out leaking with precum and pumped himself fast while making little moans then after a while he shot his seeds coating the grass with his ...then he puts his junior back in and zipped his zipper up and searched...

Then he came to a window which as well was opened so he slowly lifted himself up when his eyes looked from left to right and looked again when he saw her tied up and breathless against the bed...

So Sehun stood up and without wasting time he backed up and then he jumped inside when he saw that the door is opened so he closed it and locked it from the inside when he saw Kris and Suho there making Sehun jump in surprise...

Sehun quickly went to the bed and untied her hands and legs when she opened her eyes softly when she widened her eyes and said " Sehunnie get me out of here now before they do that to me just like that girl!!" So Sehun had trouble cutting the ropes when Suho said " always comes in handy!!" When he looked...Suho had a knife in his hands...so he took it and cut off the rope from her legs first then her arms and quickly lured her to Kris and Suho whom they helped her get out...

Just then the door began to shake meaning they are there as one of them said " HEY OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW LADY OR WE WILL BANG IT OPEN!!!" Sehun only has matter of seconds so he backed up and ran to the window and jumped out quickly and ran far as they can....

Once they banged the door opened...she's gone...but how...so they ran their hands over their heads thinking of what happened before but how will they tell their boss...

Sehun, Aether, Kris, and Suho were running fast through the cornfield and then that's when they get lost...they don't know where they are but then matter of seconds each of them were separated...but then when Aether saw her home when she yelled making Sehun, Kris, and Suho listen " HEY I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE!!!" So Sehun caught up to her followed by Suho then Kris so they ran towards the direction of Aether's house and soon enough they reached it....

She stopped and had her hands on her knees to catch her breath when they are like two inches away from going inside...

When she had enough air she ran inside making her fall on the floor while she cried so bad then Darian came and had his eyes widened when she said " baby boy I'm home!!" Then Darian jumped on his mother's arms when he teared up then her mother came and was proud that her daughter came back safe and sound...

Sehun, Kris, and Suho were in the kitchen drinking lots of water since the running drained them so with their 14 cups of water they were now full...

Sehun and Suho had to go back since they've made their parents worry about them so they bid their goodbyes and left...

Aether is now happy...she's home after her disappearance...which thanks to Sehun...he managed to get her out of there before it was too late....

At EXO's house....

Suho and Sehun arrived making the others sigh in relieved which makes both the Kim's and the Oh's happy...Sehun asked Suho " Hyung are you going to ask Aether if she can live with us...we feel empty without her??" So Suho said " well that makes us one happy family if we all reunite together!!"...

Suho called Aether to ask her if she can pack her stuff and move in with them...then she responded " ok Suho we'll be going there tonight!!" Then he hunged up making him smile bigger than before...

Soon a big family reunion is about to come.....