Thirteen

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Aether was now happy that Yunho came and gave her flowers and not only that but the rings...they must be very expensive...so she inhaled and yelled " YES YUNHO I WILL BE HAPPY AND FOR YOU TO CALL ME YOURS AND NAME ANY SWEET NAMES WITH YOUR DEEP HUSKY VOICE!!!" that made EXO come outside with shocking breathes...so Yunho took out the ring and placed on Aether's wedding finger and hugged her....

EXO were inside looking upset that they didn't have the chance to say " we love you" to her but then they saw her come in and just walked pass them just looking at her proposed ring...

Aether came in to her room and shuffled her hair when she looked at the mirror...12 pictures were there but the one she took off was when she saw all of them including her smiling and being in the middle of them...she smiled and tears formed in her eyes " how can I do this to them when I broke my family's promise!" She thought to herself when Suho opened the door....

Suho came inside and asked her " are you happy the way Yunho treated you??" She nodded when the rest came in filling her room when Kris sat on her bed and said " well we didn't even say three words that we wanted to say but I guess Yunho hyung told them first!" Aether was weak and not feeling well...she's been like that ever since Yunho got her pregnant...she needs vitamins and nutrients to get better...

Lay prepared her some carrot juice and some milk for calcium in her bones and the child to grow strong and healthy...then Lay made her some pork belly with rolls of sushi....

Aether is not ready to leave them just yet but now that she's engaged she has to move in with Yunho...

The day arrived and Suho came with her suitcases while Yunho comes and takes them...Aether looked at each of them and hugged them not wanting to let go...

EXO were now empty without her...after she waved goodbye to them Yunho drove off while they saw the car disappear out of sight...

Suho closed the door after everyone was inside and looked around...silence was the only thing they have...then Lay had appearances of her when she looked happy with them...but it just made them cry even more...

Then Xiumin wanted to clean up her room...put everything in the box...so Xiumin grabbed an empty box and started to fill it up as much as it takes...then he stopped when he saw a picture frame...Aether in her graduation cap and gown graduating from college so he wanted to know who took it so he grabbed it and opened the backside when he uncovered it...it read : " Aether's graduation...taken by Kim Minseok...April 22, 2018....": he took the picture....

He got teary and put it in the box...he looked around and nearly her room is empty except her closet which they wanted to keep her clothes there as a memory....

Then he tapped it shut and took it downstairs in the basement with the rest of her stuff...labeled the stuff with a big sharpie "Aether's graduation stuff!!" Then he headed back up...

Xiumin closed the door and locked it...Suho was just staring at the wall thinking of Aether...she is going to get married with the love of her life...

Few weeks passed when Suho got an invitation so he went inside and called s as each of them came sitting on couches when Suho opened the invitation as it read : "Your currently invited to the wedding of Yunho and Aether...and please bring a gift to them as an honor gift...oh and please dress nicely...the wedding is next Thursday so please be here by 2:30pm and it starts at 3:30pm don't be late!!": EXO had plenty of handsome tuxedos that fits well with weddings...

Another few weeks passed by and Aether has time to practice her walk in her new 3 inch high heels which she's not used to...but then after two minutes she got used to them...

Mrs. Jung wanted her to practice the walk with her wedding dress so Aether went to the room and tried the dress...it fitted well on her...a nice dress which it resembles to the one that Cinderella wore at the ball...

(Well it doesn't show but hopefully it shows when I'm done)...she twirled it and it swirled a little bit but then when they practiced with it...Yunho was stunned on how his wife wears the dress...

They only have till Thursday to be finish with everything so Mrs. Jung and Mr. Jung had some arrangements for seats while Aether was nervous...

Will their wedding go alright???