Twenty

The Thirteen Powers!!!

After their hot session...Aether put back on her clothes with Kris's help...soon after she grabbed the clipboard and headed out to her office to write what happened today...

Inside of her office....

Nothing much just her picture frames of Kris and her at the wedding and a picture frame of Kris hugging her from the back...then she received a text message from Darian....

So she unlocked her phone and opened messenger..." to: mommy from: Darian..." mom EXO are back and they are my new teachers until I graduate!!! Please help!!!"....

So she turned off her phone and began typing on her computer when Kris came and handed her some paper work while sipping his coffee...

Aether began typing away while she looked at the paper and typing at the same time...she glanced at the clock as it read " 5:34pm" when Kris knocked on her door and opened a little...he saw her massaging her temples after finishing her work that Kris gave her so she printed it out and stapled them while she looked at Kris....

Kris said " time to go home!!" So she put the packet inside of the folder and logged out of her computer while she puts on her jacket and grabs the folders full of papers when the man saw Aether and made her stop but he didn't see Kris there so he came closer while Aether backed up making her bump into Kris while he was shutting her lights off....

Aether dropped her folders on the ground making the papers scatter all over making Kris look...the man gently whispered into her ear " Your damn y I can't wait to have you tonight!!" Then he grabbed her hand but then Kris came and pulled her away from him...

The man was getting upset but then he punched Kris in the stomach and forcefully grabbed Aether and headed to a dark room while Aether keeps screaming...

Soon the man pushed Aether in the room and closing it behind and locking it and then he made her to sit on the hospital bed then he made her lay down on her back and reached a handle to raise both legs apart then he cuffed her legs then her arms while Kris bangs the door....

The man then took off his clothes completely and went between her legs when she tried to make him stop when Kris broke the door completely but the man didn't look when he ed his inside but Kris pulled him out and stood infront of her...then they both fought while Aether was crying trying to break free....

Then Aether broke the one on her arm while she undoes the other with her free hand...both of her hands were free and only left with her legs so she bent forward and undid her left leg then she undid her right while she closed her legs trying to look for her own clothes...

Kris was now beaten up and pretty damaged while the man had a few bruises which were bleeding heavily...then the man looked at Aether who is trying to look for her clothes but Kris only looked at him in anger when the man got up and wobbled to her making her fall down on the floor while the man pulled her closer but then Kris jumped on him and moved him so that she can move...

Soon Aether found her clothes and puts them on but she holds her heels in her hands as she came out fully clothed when she saw them fighting when she sets her heels down she jumped on the man's back and the man backs into a wall hurting her then he opens the door to where the stairs are...

Soon the man and Aether were falling hard down the stairs severely injuring Aether then Kris came down the stairs quickly...he saw her with bruises on her legs then on the right side of her face she was bleeding heavily then she passed out....

Kris carried her bridal-style upstairs then he sets her down and puts on her heels...then he carried her bridal-style again with her head in his chest while he carefully came to the truck and headed off to a hospital...

Doctor came in and said " well Mr. Wu so happy to see you and I believe you've came with your wife to make us cure her!!" Kris nodded when the nurse came with a stretcher and carefully laid her while they connected an IV to her as they brought her in a room...

Kris sat in the waiting area while doctors come in and go but then the doctor came to him and said " congrats Mr. Wu your wife is safe and the baby as well!" Kris was happy that both the mom and the child were ok...it was just perfect...

Soon Aether was opening her eyes then she gently looked to the right of her...Kris was there looking happy...then she spoke " is my baby ok?" He nodded when she smiled then she sat up when the doctor came in to check on her before her release from the hospital....

Then she was free to go after her amazing recovery...the doctor wants Aether to come every 4 months to check on the child...

Darian comes home and tells his parents whom he saw at his college also he falls deeper in love...with whom is in love???