Eight

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Since the death of their parents...they haven't been in peace but when they've heard that the monsters were alive and even more stronger than ever but then Aether doesn't know whether to escape or let them have them...well definitely their parents won't allow it but no choice to surrender and no more hiding...

The monsters quickly came to the capital and search for the kids but then Chen came out and got on his knees followed by Aether who did the same then the rest followed and now being held captives....

They've lured them into prisons locked with acidic stuff when Lay asked " guys how much we will survive??" Aether said " Lay...we will be here for awhile...or does anyone have a plan!" Everyone went silent....

They can't be captives forever when they heard some noises and here comes the boss...just in time to have their powers but not to drain them...so they opened Kris's door but he fought them but they were stronger so he was grabbed and lured away....

The monster opened Kai's door but Kai was grabbed and lured away but then Kai said just before he leaves " I know how to get out of here!!" So he was lured away...

The other monsters were having trouble with Lay, Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Tao, and Chanyeol...so each monster had tranquilizers as they injected to each of them while they carried them away...

Aether was the last one but with her martial arts they couldn't beat her in it...so Aether did a cartwheel and pulled the monsters sword and began cutting them painfully when she was done she threw it aside and ran to save the boys...

Once she got there she saw the most horrific scene...the boys all in machines and the worst part is that Lay (being the healer) was put aside and definitely screaming for help...

Aether's POV 

I was seeing the boys in machines connected but then I saw Lay held down and couldn't do anything but soon they will know who are they messing with...then they took Lay into a different room and that's where I'll head first...

Lay was tied up and also his mouth and eyes...for him not to see what they are going to do to him...they were getting a sword ready to chop his head or worse cut his stomach open and spill his intestines all over...

But I had to do something or else he dies...

End of Aether's POV 

Aether managed to uncover Lay's eyes...he opened them and muffled a scream sound while Aether got out a knife and starting to cut the rope...he's free but one thing...the tape on his mouth...nope she's not to take it off or else they will have monsters chasing them...

Lay tried to take it off but Aether prevents it...they reached where the rest were...Chanyeol was the first to come out then Suho followed by Sehun...the rest were out of the machines while Kai looks for a place to hide...

Then Kai signaled to come while they went into a room with Kai now closing the door and locking it from the inside...they are safe for now...

The monsters were now mad that the boys escaped from the machines...they began their search but no avail they've failed 5 times...

EXO and Aether were in a very dark room but when Baekhyun saw a lamp just inches away when he lit it up making it bright...they were in a library full of dusty books...Aether found a very old book with tons of dirt on it so she wiped it with her hand then she blew on it making the air dusty when "achoo" making Sehun sneeze...

She opened the book...she got shocked...it was the legend on how Aether will be much stronger...as she began reading.....

" Once upon a time Athena the strongest was fighting a monster bigger than her but she was even stronger than it...so she used her power to destroy the evil monstrous while she used water to finally be able to use the gifted power...THE BLUE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL!...that crystal can destroy even the biggest and toughest monster but it has its own spell which no one knows how to use it...Athena broke the crystal into two pieces when the monsters found out...and the future generations might put this to an end to all of this..." Aether closed it when Kai looked at Lay's necklace when he said " So only someone who knows the spell can use it!" She nodded....

Lay gave it to Aether when Luhan found the book of the crystal spells...

Aether opened it and looked at the spell to become stronger and defeat the biggest and toughest monster as well...when she read:

" I now have the sapphire blue crystal which makes me powerful and defeat anything in my way and you are the one who I wanted to defeat and destroy this once and for all...I will be the strongest and make my family proud...." Aether couldn't finished the sentence when Lay said " the rest is up to you!!"....

Will she use the crystal???