Four

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Luhan's mind thought for a moment but nothing came...the boss just called the biggest planet full of monsters and they are headed towards Earth...Aether had an idea but she'll have to use Luhan and Lay so she said " Luhan I need you and Lay to come with me!!!" So they followed her while she ran towards a secluded place when Lay said " Aether we don't have time to do what your going to do!!" She said " Lay just trust me in this and you as well Luhan!!!"....

Aether grabbed 2 pieces of metal and bend it to make a hook while Lay went to get something to hold those two things...after the process...Aether made a giant hook to hook up Lay to get the key that's hanging on a very top ceiling fan that's twirling it around so Luhan went to see if there's a switch to turn it off but there's no switch so Lay had to be careful not to get cut....

Lay was sweating like crazy when he saw that he was on a metal tube and couldn't stand properly after he looked down as he tried wiping his hands but keeps on sweating making him stand but he has no balance when he grabbed the fan making it stop he looked at the key that's right in front of him so he took it off not letting go of the fan but he held on tight when he let go from his legs and the fan twirled him around when he said " Aether here's the key!!!!" So he threw the key and landed perfectly on her hand.....

Lay was still stuck up there on the fan when he had the urge to throw up when he held it with his left hand but he eventually let's go and fell on his back making his vision blurry but after while it came back when he turned to the side and began to throw up when Aether came and said " I'm sure you'll love this place so come I'll show you!!"....

So Lay got up and went inside when his eyes widened...a huge living room with 4 bathrooms and 3 guests rooms and a gaming room not to mention the kitchen perfect for the 13 of them but when they saw something crawling from the main doors they hide themselves in the kitchen...

The monster came in when it found an abandoned house just by the garage when it went inside Lay tried to see but Luhan doesn't want to....

Outside...

Chen fought and fought but the boss just kept getting stronger...Sehun was seeing Chen drenched in blood after the boss cut his arm making him bleed alot...

Zeus can't see his son drenched in blood...he wanted to fight the boss but Chen keeps insisting...

Xiumin, Kris, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol,Tao, Kai, Suho, and D.O were watching the fight but when D.O asked Suho  " Suho hyung where is Aether, Lay, and Luhan???"....

Suho looked and two members were missing..Lay and Luhan must've joined Aether to do something...

Aether came out alongside Lay and Luhan running when Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao looked they all ran to them and now they were reunited but Aether showed them the crystal which is the power to destroy anything and everything including its own planet where it came from...

So Aether and her mother Athena used the book and opened to the book of spells and found the spell of the crystal which out loud they both read:

                                       THE POWER OF THE CRYSTAL I                                                    SHALL CALL UPON YOU!!!...MAKE EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR AND MAKE THIS OUR PEACEFUL WORLD AS I CONDEMNED WHOEVER STOLE THE LIGHTING BOLT TOWARDS THE DEPTH OF HELL...PLEASE MAKE IT PEACEFULL!!!...:

Then the light of the crystal glowed big and broke making the pieces scatter around destroying the monsters and one big piece lead into space and destroyed their own planet...

Now the monsters were now gone but what happens when one of them falls in love...Chen and the rest are deeply in love with Aether....will they have her???