Three

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Luhan and Aether were kidnapped right in front of their parents...Athena ran and ran but too late it already left when she screamed while Zeus rumbled the skies to let them know that danger will bring to them....

Aether was just looking at the ship when she was lured away from Luhan when she asked one of the monsters " what are you going to do to him and me??" The monster didn't say anything when she was pushed on a machine connecting her with so many wires...she was now trapped inside and there is no one to save her not even Luhan....

Luhan saw her inside a machine that had so many wires so he kept fighting but more monsters held him...the monsters now have the most powerful girl who can change the world...

Athena saw something glowing from a distance...it's starting...they have her and using her to destroy all of the planet including the gods...but the gods won't let them win so Zeus called everyone with their kids when Suho said " first of all Kris has a dragon so we can all go on it and fly there!" Kris said " uh...Suho I don't know if my dragon is ok with it plus it can only hold 5 at a time!" Suho glared but then Sehun added " Hyung my wind can help...it can hold up to 7 people!!" Suho nodded as Kris called his dragon while Sehun blew wind making into a tornado....

Sehun went in it followed by Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Tao, Lay, and Suho...Kris grabbed D.O while the parents were on the dragon and off they go to save Luhan and Aether...

The monster in charge of the engines saw something fly pass by when Sehun already landed by the door leading themselves inside as they were inside they began to walk together when Chen spotted a dog or rather a monster dog with so many sharp teeth...Baekhyun shot it with light making it blind while Xiumin froze it leaving there frozen as ice...Suho was now walking where they held Luhan as captive so he ran towards Luhan and said " Luhan speak...!" Luhan coughed when he looked....

Luhan can't believe that s are here to save him and also Aether...but where is she...the last time he saw her she was in a machine using her power while she screamed in distance...Luhan can still read her mind but soon it will be disconnected from him....

Aether is screaming with all her might to let everyone know that she's there need help...but then when Suho saw his sister he lured Chen to electrify the wires to disconnect...Chen touched the wire and sending lighting through the wires as he pulled one off while Suho grabbed him making him let go of it as the monster looked at the wire cut in half still electrifying...

Aether was relieved but she couldn't open her eyes...Suho saw something to turn it off completely so he told Lay " ok Lay your going to grab her after I open the door and we run afterwards ok?" Lay nodded when Suho went opening the door and Aether fell on him when Lay came and carried her out of the machine while Suho closed it...

Lay carried Aether bridal-style while Xiumin and Sehun said " ok were save!!" So Baekhyun grabbed her head as he criss-cross his legs when he put her head on his legs while Lay healed her mind making her mind reconnect her mind with Luhan...then she opened her eyes softly as she blinked softly then she hugged her brother...

Suho and Aether were finally together but then a growl was heard as the monsters grabbed all of them when the monster boss landed the ship on the ground making everyone get off but instead they were pushed off the ship...

Suho got up along with his sister and s...the monsters were now ready to fight them so they cracked their heads and fingers...

Aether's POV

ok it's about to start and to my left is Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Sehun while on my right is Suho, Lay, Luhan, and Chen...only 8 of us and they are 13 of them with stronger powers than us...

I was in a complete mess after I had realized that they were too many of them and stronger powers...but it doesn't matter we can still fight like there's no tommorow...

End of Aether's POV

Aether and the 8 of them were fighting but the monsters kept using their powers but they were losing their energy and less power they have and Lay can't keep healing them to regain their energy that will make Lay drain his energy and power...

Athena saw the 8 of them fighting but then she told Kris " Kris we need to help them now or else they will be killed!!!" So Kris lured the dragon towards them while Aether and the rest were all beaten up and pretty damaged when a gust of wind blew making them blow away just a few inches away...Athena and the others arrived on time just before they got killed....

Athena saw a monster heading towards Aether and Chen but then Chen zapped it to pieces...Aether saw a monster heading towards Athena when Zeus stopped it by controlling it with his hand when they saw the main boss holding the lighting bolt on its hand...

Zeus only had to fight the boss in order for him to get the bolt but then the monster used the bolt and zapped Zeus with it but it wasn't himself it was his son...Chen...he went in front of his dad and got zapped by it sending him to the ground...

Zeus hold his son in his arms caressing his face while Chen's body lies there dead...everyone looked down with sadness in their faces but when Chen revived opening his eyes..the lighting bolt took effect on him giving him more lighting...impossible...Chen was more alive 

 I'll continue later!!!!!

Ok let's continue.....

Chen never felt so alive and powerful that the boss thought he's dead but the bolt made him stronger and now only Chen and the boss stand face to face and only a proper reason...the bolt...Chen used his hands as the skies grew darker rumbling sounds when a flash of lighting appeared and with strength he rose into the skies and with his vision going to the boss he used a flash of lighting his way but the monster used the bolt to prevent it sending the lighting back into the skies....

Athena was ready to steal it...but the boss stopped her by using his hands controlling her and pushing her away...it's all up to Luhan and Aether to stop this once and for all...

Will the boss call upon the biggest planet full of monsters???