Nine

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Aether was staring at the crystal when Lay unhooked it from his neck and hooked it on Aether...now she has the crystal which Lay said one more time " remember use that spell and the rest is up to you!!" She nodded when Baekhyun went to the lamp and turned it off since it was bothering him....

The monsters saw the night sky when they managed to land safely on Earth...Aether and the rest quickly made it to the door and opened it when there's clearly no one but the gate is opened so they sprinted fast as each of them got off and ran towards a house nearby...

All of them were now safe inside a house...they made a "sigh" while they went to the kitchen...each member sat down when Suho asked " now what??? You know we have to do something??" Chen nodded his head when Sehun said " I think we need to go shopping in order for this house to be perfect!"....

Sehun is right...the house looks terrible...dust everywhere and even the lamps has spider webs and not to mention the rooms that there going to stay...the bed all messed up, the curtains full of dirt, the cabinets all full of dust, and the closet needs some work...

So each member picked a part of the house to work on and obviously Xiumin chose to get the dust off of every single thing...so with the members working to make the house pretty...Suho and Aether went to go get some food alongside Lay who wanted to join them....

They reached the store as Aether went to get a cart when they got inside the store they began their list they've made: 1st get milk 2nd chocolate bars (sehun's favorite candy) 3rd pasta 4th eggs 5th ham 6th potatoes 7th carrots 8th celery 9th fruits (like apples banana etc..) and lastly Luhan's favorite drink Bubble Tea (his favorite flavor ice americano) So with that they've spend nearly $200.00 since it was on special prices...

When they got home after shopping they saw the house nice and clean but when they headed inside...the dust was dusted off and the place is nice and neat and nicely cleaned Aether went to the rooms...the beds were nice and made the curtains all washed up and dried but then Aether saw the closet...the closet is now completely cleaned and the clothes nicely hung...

The house looks nice and clean...Sehun asked Aether " did you bring us something??" She nodded when she took out 12 chocolate bars for each of them...all of them grabbed one each...

Suho was outside in the backyard writing something to impress Aether since she's the one who Suho gave his ity to her...so he got out a piece of paper as he searched his sharpie when he opened the cap and started to write: " to the love of my life...your the best person that I've never had and thank you for loving me and for your ity...I'm so proud that day came for you to give it to me now that I'm yours you can do anything to me or the guys since you have all of us...I really love you and I want you to know that I'm not willing to give up on you...EVER...yours truly,

♡♡♡♡♡KIM JOONMYUN (SUHO)♡♡♡♡♡

ps. I can't wait for you tonight 😘😘😘