One

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Long time ago 12 Gods fight against the most powerful monsters which the monsters killed 3 leaving 9 living...as the remaining gods left...the monsters remain hidden in a planet called Earth...

Athena the most powerful woman and ..she gave birth to her only daughter by the name Aether which her servants didn't allowed Athena to see her precious daughter...

Not long after Aether's birth...the rest of the gods had children...Zeus's wife gave birth to their only son by the name of Kim Jongdae...

14 months drawn by...Chen was 18yrs old and was wearing a scorpion ring as a gift from his father...Chen was happy he had lighting powers (inherited from his father)...Chen admired his parents but suddenly someone stole Zeus's lighting bolt right under his nose and left...Zeus called upon his brothers and sisters...

Poseidon the God who rules the water is Suho and Aether's father...went to Zeus...​​​​​​Poseidon asked Zeus " what's wrong brother??" Zeus said " someone stole my bolt and I wanna know who did it!!!!!!!!!" When Zeus looked at EXO and pointed to them " They...shall be punished!!!!!" When Athena said " you cannot punish the kids​​​ what have they done??" Zeus yelled " THEY STOLE MY BOLT AND THEY SHOULD BEEN PUNISH!!!!!!!!!"......

As Zeus remained yelling there was only one way to settle this for all...Athena gathered EXO infront of the gate when she had all of them on a comfy chair while she spoke " you all need to leave and stay in a planet called Earth understand until Zeus can calm down but for now enjoy your life there since my daughter is there too but trust me...keep my daughter save...Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun I had risked my life to send my daughter...!" 

With that Athena send EXO to a unknown planet called Earth...

Once they arrived when Suho looked up...blue clear skies as birds chip when they fly pass...when Kris saw a girl nearly 19 to 20 years of age when they approached...Aether daughter of Athena and Poseidon...

EXO were now staring at Aether which they haven't seen her in 14 months...she's got more pretty (from her mom) and to mention her wavy hair blown against the wind...her eyes...sapphire crystal blue eyes (from Poseidon her father)...they haven't seen her in person and she's grown...

Athena was lying against the doorway since Zeus zapped her with his lighting giving her a shock but he paralyzed her legs so she had to slide on her stomach but when Zeus had her between his legs he flipped her over when Poseidon yelled "NO BROTHER DON'T HURT HER!!!" Zeus was about to kill her but he remembered that killing her is like losing a powerful God...

But this legend continues when Zeus figured out that the kids were sent to Earth to protect her daughter which she did well...